Sir Cornish Comes Back For The 7 hour Bash

DeletedUser73422

no

the world > a random noob > a piece of crap > a dogs arse > rome > a frog > an ameba > me :)

DeletedUser73422

Ok emmm.

Rome > The world > Some random noob > A piece of crap > A dogs arse > A frog > An ameba > Me

Is that good?

DeletedUser96097

Me > rome!!!!!!!! :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon evil::icon_evil: :icon_evil::icon_evil: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser73422

No that can't be!
If it was you > rome that would mean that you iz also better then the world, and me thinks it is:

Rome > The world > Some random noob > A piece of crap > A dogs arse > A frog > An ameba > Me > You :)

Now we just have to move rome over a bit.....

DeletedUser

I said the top Germans invaded here once, which they did. There was a .net/.de rivalry thing in speed a while back, and players from .net invaded .de and visa versa. .net players won both times. I joined with the .de one without premium and got ganged within like 10 minutes :lol: They were pretty good at working as a team, you don't really get that in .net. two players nuke, one sends 2 nobles and another sends the other 2 nobles. All done with excellent timing.

Cornish mentioned those players, probably thinks he's great for nobling some German noobs or something. Auskilla spoke about luckylooser and co.

so...i am a noob too :icon_rolleyes: !!!11111oneeleven

DeletedUser

Miggy > You.
Miggy > Adrian.
Miggy > Grant.

Not even in the same league as Miggy, and you've never played with him... I 1v1d him.

DeletedUser

w25 was when i knew him abit in my other account :D

and I knew Grant aswell he was ok but he got banned ...

and Auskilla or watever knew that they were gona get done after ChAoS got split so they quit ... despite they could had joined INH or SUBv :S

not really wise was it ?

just shows when you expect them to be 'fine' they're actually not ...

anyway I think Adrian is better ...

DeletedUser

w25 is not speed.

Miggy owned me in that 1v1. Didn't stand a chance, and I'll put my hands up and say that that was probably the neatest rimming I've ever seen.
As for Adrian, not in the same league imo.