Sith.F Vs MTS.F Re-Opened

• Thread starter Teh good cookie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

cowards???a mere 30+ active players against a mere 90+ active players in war....we did not quit...we nv surrendered...we just change our family:)

then stay and fight leave drink and fight sow we can rimm your ass:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

The Lish

if that makes u happy then ok.
take it as christmass gift from me and fell happy :icon_rolleyes:
Why cut the rest of the post and quote me out of context? I gave reasons why, they're in the post you mis-quoted :)

I notice there are still some players remaining in SITH and launching their attacks, rather than doing so in tandem with a move to DRINK! - kudos to anyone that does remain and fight.

DeletedUser

lol ha ha they recruited a load of noobs....

it must be embarassing musnt it

DeletedUser

SITHs movement into other tribes was done because of a lack of leadership. Not because of a lack of honour, bravado or skill.

DeletedUser

you dont neet leaders to fight you only neet a war general

because in times of war a war general is the LEADER of the tribe

but what sith has is to many inactives

DeletedUser

I warned since day one family tribes are all that can make it in this world. A 40 player limit makes that this way. It's a game of percentages. Well and some skill.

DeletedUser

so does this make two world powers that aussieeagle couldnt hold together? First APOX now SITH. I would get rid of that unlucky charm ASAP.

poise

The players may have moved, but they are still listed as MTS war targets, so I believe some of them are/will be launched on.

Those members of Sith that have launched on MTS members will also be classed as refugees and again will likely be targetted, unless we come to an agreement with those tribes they have gone to.

DeletedUser

can i say MTS.f you did well but it was no win what so ever there was months of war left there was noway you would have broken in to our core, there was some problems inside sith as you all know but lets face it some of the attacks we got made my day you have some good players but you also have some noobs...

poise

Yep, you are right...we do have some good players. Whether we have noobs, we may have some like any tribe does. Sith sent me some absolute ridiculous attacks like one were I got scouted first, then the player decided to launch 20 full nukes at a village stacked with over 100k of each defensive troops.

Still, on the whole Sith had more good players than bad. They were always going to lose eventually, for the following reasons:

1. inactivity.
2. Superior quality per average player in MTS.
3. Quantity of spies in Sithf. Way to many.

And I beg to differ Casper, but once we reached Sith's core, then there was very little chance Sith would have survived. Our Spies already had their nukes/trains aimed and poised ready to take villages very, very quickly.

DeletedUser

then stay and fight leave drink and fight sow we can rimm your ass:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

ask BedirCephesi abt the incoming:icon_rolleyes:...rim my ass???haha...lol try me..i created chaos in w18 b4...i will do it here again if u wan me to:lol:

Cattman said:
cattman omg gamer you are retarded.

ERH...the last time i checked u got flamed for ur poor post so back to ur tea party little b0y:icon_cool:

Cattman said:
SITH NOTHING BUT LOST

BS...Inactivity won the war...not u my 6 yr old friend:icon_razz:ur leadership tried to convince our players to become spies and shit like tat...y do tat if u want a war??u tried to invite some players...u tried to force them t0 spy...and we have like wat 30+ players and by the end of this year 20 players(i think lesser than tat) to fight 3 tribes???:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

lol this thread has become another joke like the first topic, kdeb i thought ur gonna be more harsh?

DeletedUser

ppl you are bit over the line... rim tribes not to mention huge families are bit unaware of how things go.

when you start in core rim few dozen players alone .... not to mention scale of tribe impact over period of year you get to point where members of tribe are not as interested in gaming as maybe few individuals are.

things start to look bit sad, and people leave...
its ok, you all scavengers from rim who wanna fight i assure you there will be very decent warriors to meet you in core even thou its bit gray now ....

it you wanna judge sith for what they did/what happened... you better check your own hood... how many times in this world did you stand up with your tribe alone to fight for some cause???

how many times did you go and win a war 1 on 1 ?

yeah its easy to shout from the edge and say blah blah you lost a war... yeah some people were bit silly and decided to war in situations where they didnt have very active player base and necesarily they lost war before they entered it ... on the other hand i can assure you war is very tricky thing... sometimes you lose war without even losing a village... its way more complicated than few individuals try to show it with some silly stats here...

just play your game and i will ask you in year time where will you be? will you grow, who will you noble? your friend next door who quit and offers you free village? or maybe you care to go for few hundred hour mission with 50 noble trains and try to do something that will make difference in long run ...

play your game and STFU... SITH was and will always be tribe that had upper hand for a long hand, now things have changed a bit but ... take your time... stay play on, noble us if you really can ...

DeletedUser

I first decided to keep this still open for a while to diccuss the topic futher, but it seems that that won't work. closed

Status
Not open for further replies.