Skill? or Bribery?

DeletedUser

Just wanted to show w46 "Skill?"'s tactics in winning wars or w/e they're trying to do out here.

Its been a while since i got a "save yourself and join us b/c we don't want to waste troops trying to noble you" type mail. If you really want to be stronger, just freakin attack. I'm not gonna read a long boring mail about how a tribe will fail. the same could be said for most tribes out there. I see your plan of trying to spice up this world a bit, but war would be a better stimulus.

what you suggest is another "merge" in this world full of snoozefest merge/split twhugs. :icon_rolleyes:

SpaceAlien today at 06:38
Dear top members of f~gen,

I send you this email in the spirit of knowledge. Being alien and of superior intellect than most humans, I find it necessary to impart knowledge from time to time.

So, here is my bit of advice...
I understand why many of you join f~gen. You say - wow - look high points. We will be safe there. They can protect us. Lots of members near us.

That is what happened to many tribes. NES and especially Addict were the same way. The problem was that people like you ONLY looked at the total points. Not, what was important.

Here are the important things you need to look at:
1) Are there members near you? Are you in K14, K15, K24, K04, K05 (maybe K25)?
If not, then you can delete this email - this email is not for you.
2) EXTREMELY important - what is the AVERAGE point per player. ~F.Gen has less than 100K per player. I am sorry but that is just terrible. Now take a look at blood it has 240K per player. Now, ask yourself a question, if you are under attack, who do you want to come protect you? A person with low points or a person with more points? 3) EXTREMELY important - what you want is an ACTIVE tribe. One where members FIGHT or are eaten from within! In other words your membership dues are to fight - if you don't fight then your membership dues are your villages. So, if you just want to hide in a tribe and do nothing, then stay where you are. If you want to fight and get stronger then you want to change. 4) KNOW your enemies. ~F.Gen is being attacked by more and more tribes. As we prepare for the coming future of W46 many people try to create new tribes - this is bad because it fractures strong tribes. That is why NES and Addict failed. I am sorry to say ~F.Gen will also fail. If you are strong and want to live for a long time, then you need to join blood. They are my friends and we work together eating weaker tribes and at the moment, that appears to be you!!!! Again, a naive player may think "Hey we have more players and we have more points, we can take them" but would I be stupid enough to send this email if I didn't think I/we were going to win? Now, ask yourself, 'which side do I want to be on'? Then if you made the right choice...contact blood and ask for membership.

NOTE: I do not have any control over membership. Maybe you are not good enough. The only way to find out is to apply! But, if you do apply, be ready to fight with blood and create a stronger tribe!

Otherwise we will take real good care of your villages as we take them from you!

Thank you,
Space Alien
Friend of Blood!

DeletedUser

He is suggesting smart players join Blood.
But, Blood will take them out, one by one.
While that we will finish Addict lol
And also we will take out Tornado777 and his lame friends from Funny, that i dont like at all.
:)

PD: If you are on ~F.Gen and want a invite, please dont mail anyone inside Blood except Kenkatesumi, and she will decide.
Probably you will fail the tests. And wont get any invite, and turn into primary targets :)

DeletedUser

I'm Not sure how this is related to Skill?.. he is a Club member yes.

And before you Rant and Rave on how we run read this. he dose state that he has no control over members.
NOTE: I do not have any control over membership. Maybe you are not good enough. The only way to find out is to apply! But, if you do apply, be ready to fight with blood and create a stronger tribe!

I Bid you a good day.

DeletedUser

He is however meddling in the affairs of other tribes. More specifically, one that some of our refugees belong to(one might even notice this mail specifically is targeted towards 1337 refugees). If you are condoning aiding our refugees, then by all means do stand by that statement.

DeletedUser

He is however meddling in the affairs of other tribes. More specifically, one that some of our refugees belong to(one might even notice this mail specifically is targeted towards 1337 refugees). If you are condoning aiding our refugees, then by all means do stand by that statement.

So tell me how could Blood be a refugee from 1337.
When 1337 got almost no point on K14, you never faught Blood members :p

DeletedUser

So tell me how could Blood be a refugee from 1337.
When 1337 got almost no point on K14, you never faught Blood members :p

Maybe you should reread the mail. He's addressing ex-NES, and ex-Addict players in F-Gen encouraging them to join Blood. If you read the forums, you may notice that those tribes have been our food for a long, long time.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should reread the mail. He's addressing ex-NES, and ex-Addict players in F-Gen encouraging them to join Blood. If you read the forums, you may notice that those tribes have been our food for a long, long time.

OK, daz for the sake of some good reading on the pnp ill play with you on this :lol:

Dear top members of f~gen,

OK, Dose not say which players ? I Could not name any addict players or NES bar the few that somehow got into funny. I'm not sure about you but with me not recruiting them i Would not have a clue about There -Ex tribes. and who's to say who got the mail ? i don't know. this is why i will stick with my Current statement. as this topic has the Skill? Name on it and a member involved dose not mean its done by the tribe.

So, until i know better this is all i can pretty much say on the matter.

Syruss / Golums precious

DeletedUser90886

You do realize that you guys have just as many conquers against ~F.Gen as Blood, and we started attacking 2 days ago. So they havent been your "food for a long, long time"

DeletedUser

OK, Dose not say which players ? I Could not name any addict players or NES bar the few that somehow got into funny.

Try Twstats. You'll find a large influx of NES recruiting just hours before the mail in question was sent.

You do realize that you guys have just as many conquers against ~F.Gen as Blood, and we started attacking 2 days ago. So they havent been your "food for a long, long time"

Mentioning F~Gen was simply designating the location to whence our food(NES, Addict zomg, read the forums!) had moved to recently. Perhaps I missed some extra punctuation or training wheels in the sentence, but I start to do that once I think all the dull ones might've left the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90886

Addict has been our food. we have every right to play with our food before we eat it.

DeletedUser

Addict has been our food. we have every right to play with our food before we eat it.

Umm. that's great. Maybe you should do that instead of starting meaningless arguments over.. what exactly? All I've heard you say is that you're attacking F~Gen and addict. No one is disputing that. Until someone does.. you have won the debate against yourself. Otherwise, unless someone actually does merge with Blood to make this something other than fiction, it has little to do with you other than being one Skill? players pipe dream.

balubhai

And also we will take out Tornado777 and his lame friends from Funny, that i dont like at all.
:)

1 village with 9k points , yah its about you what i am referring too. I am one of that lame players in Funny , eagerly w8ing for u :|

DeletedUser

I'm Not sure how this is related to Skill?.. he is a Club member yes.

And before you Rant and Rave on how we run read this. he dose state that he has no control over members.

I Bid you a good day.

he is a member of your tribe, therefore represents the "club" you have. everyone in the tribe has a responsibility to act in a manner that represents the tribe how you want it to appear. if one member strays, the whole picture you have painted of skill is skewed.

DeletedUser

Sry for the miss understood dazriel.
I thought that you mentioned Blood as your refugees, no intention of making arguments.
And i read the forums, so i know that you F*** NES in a hard way

DeletedUser

1 village with 9k points , yah its about you what i am referring too. I am one of that lame players in Funny , eagerly w8ing for u :|

The size does not matter, as im in a 6kk tribe, and i gave all the cities to them
Btw which is your ingame name balubhai?
And i dont like the players from funny on k15 and 14 because they are a bunch of point whores and barb noblers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he is a member of your tribe, therefore represents the "club" you have. everyone in the tribe has a responsibility to act in a manner that represents the tribe how you want it to appear. if one member strays, the whole picture you have painted of skill is skewed.

Sure BMW :lol: if you believe that,...

DeletedUser

Sure BMW :lol: if you believe that,...

you dont believe that?

lets say you see a family of 4 walking down the street. the father goes into a store and steals a new Iphone 4g. then the 3 other members dont do anything about it, even though they saw it, and go on with life. you now think that family is criminalistic in nature.

its human nature, not belief. its stereotyping.

DeletedUser90886

Umm. that's great. Maybe you should do that instead of starting meaningless arguments over.. what exactly? All I've heard you say is that you're attacking F~Gen and addict. No one is disputing that. Until someone does.. you have won the debate against yourself. Otherwise, unless someone actually does merge with Blood to make this something other than fiction, it has little to do with you other than being one Skill? players pipe dream.

I make few posts and the first thing that comes to you mind is argument... Wow.

DeletedUser

I make few posts and the first thing that comes to you mind is argument... Wow.

You first refuted that F~Gen were our food(argumentative) which I'd never even said they were. You then replied to me saying that your food was yours to play with(which no one had said otherwise). Yes, it looks very argumentative when you make such obtuse statements when they aren't relevant. Now, you're wanting to question my view on you being argumentative? Too bad, it's mine. Go get your own, and get one that's on topic and worth reading for once.