Smoke officially Hugs EGO. . .

DeletedUser

Oh yea, probably had a few merge offers in there, I'm sure...... :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry, try again....havent asked for a merge ever, and still wont do it. We arent merge happy like our brothern around us haha

And yea, ZIP's leadership notified us and basically told us to go fly a kite.

No worries...

DeletedUser

Sorry, try again....havent asked for a merge ever, and still wont do it. We arent merge happy like our brothern around us haha

No worries...

That was really not very nice of them, you should have a word.

DeletedUser

No worries...

no... :icon_rolleyes: i was meaning ZIPS probably asked y'all to merge like Ego have done a million times, apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105025

Same as how ther begged smoke for one ? Who needs beggars...

DeletedUser

no... :icon_rolleyes: i was meaning ZIPS probably asked y'all to merge like Ego have done a million times, apparently.

Sorry, your broken english threw me off. My bad

DeletedUser

Sorry, your broken english threw me off. My bad

I wouldn't talk to TollxBooth too much. I got into an argument about which color was more Green; Lime or Hunter Green. He punched me in the face, then apologized and said I was right the first time. But when he said first, he pronounced it as "Fist".

I am betting by the 15th of December we will surpass EGO as the 5th Ranked tribe in the world. A truly monumental achievement considering the odds (of course, we have to give a huge thanks to our un-official, anti-social, semi-aggressive allies; SMOKE).

DeletedUser

Is that around the time of the southern mergefest ?

Smokey Knights of Cydonia (SKD) is in the future. The rest of the tribes can merge and call themselves Big Dumb Boring World (WORLD).

Expect the world to get its arse kicked.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't talk to TollxBooth too much. I got into an argument about which color was more Green; Lime or Hunter Green. He punched me in the face, then apologized and said I was right the first time. But when he said first, he pronounced it as "Fist".

I am betting by the 15th of December we will surpass EGO as the 5th Ranked tribe in the world. A truly monumental achievement considering the odds (of course, we have to give a huge thanks to our un-official, anti-social, semi-aggressive allies; SMOKE).
its hard to believe we are anti-social, just catered for 250 odd ego nukes and they enjoyed the tea and muffins so much they stayed. im still wondering on njc's excuse for that one, he is the master of creative spin doctoring

DeletedUser

long-range, couldn't be arsed to do it properly, more important things to do, some of us don't have all day to farm, some of us don't have a 50:1 internal rate (or something amazingly stupid like that),

oh pray tell, what is the newest creative spin..........

DeletedUser

its hard to believe we are anti-social, just catered for 250 odd ego nukes and they enjoyed the tea and muffins so much they stayed.

See what I mean. They will let you come over and play with their G.I. Joe. But in the backyard, they have their parents setting up the Guillotine and getting the grill all ready for a barbque.

I'm telling you, SMOKE are 'EGOtisical' cannibals.

DeletedUser

its hard to believe we are anti-social, just catered for 250 odd ego nukes and they enjoyed the tea and muffins so much they stayed. im still wondering on njc's excuse for that one, he is the master of creative spin doctoring

I was busy having a funeral for my pet goldfish so I only sent a few nukes.

DeletedUser

Has anybody contacted Zips leadership?

Not sure if Shadowknight is part of the ZIPs leadership team, but long story short he told us that he was actually doing us a favor by removing Tag from Ego in order to help us take down Ego faster

180 vills along our border being untouchable doesnt really help us....so we continued on being he is a runner (even though this world doesnt seem to understand what runners are lol)

Also, why is that ZIP's wants Ego to get eradicated from the face of the world? I thought the relationship was tight.....but from the few conversations ive had with the Zippers....they all want Ego to go away.

Such interesting times

but we press on...weve made our demands to Shadow. Weve stuck by those demands. Hes chosen to ignore. So be it