Smoke without cannon fodder???? Do they really just suck a lot??

mattcurr

Its been two days without panda to protect smoke like one big meat sheild so how is that going?

Lets go a bit further and look at smokes war stats.

1.358 captures

571 losses

Giving them a ratio of about 2:1(second lowest of major tribes). Sounds alright unless you begin to look at the details while they are up about 200 on dsy, these nearly entirely came after the declaration of war from Infect. With major opps on infect from DSY4 I am left to wonder, why if the opps are out on infect is smoke beginning to fail? And why in standard wars have they been doing so poorly. By standard wars I mean the smaller tribes that they must have declared war on.

Lets first examine that ratio.. The first thing i want to draw attention to is the fact that they have a better record against DSY4 than they do in total. Meaning their only real war is upping their stats... Ifyou're thinking well that makes no sense, you are kinda right. But you have to look at it in the full light, this is the only time that they have had panda, and Infect burden the load of attacks while they just exist, and lets face it just existing is exactly what smoke is good at. So if smoke is only doing well because of other tribes involvement and the meat shield of panda, one must wonder what happens when any of those aspects change.

Well as we see below they begin to lose. And again i would like to draw attention to the fact that the majority of DSY4 attacks are aimed at infect right now.

With all these statistics in front of me. One really has to wonder what will happen to smokes arrogant attitude when they are in a war without 8 tribes to back them up.

Dsy4 might have been dumb enough to turn the world against themselves but do you really think that will be the case in all your wars smoke? Or perhaps you'll have to pull your weight for once and not have a lower than 2:1 ratio against tribes that you should run through like they weren't there.

And thats how I see it kids.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Smoke
Side 2:
Tribes: DSy4

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 102
Difference: 31

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 10
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,128,028
Side 2: 725,455
Difference: 402,573

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77,201
Side 2: 87,154
Difference: 9,953

chart
[/spoil]

Last edited:

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i plan to join smoke once i have my war caps reduced and get a high internaling ratio so that i dont feel the odd one out in smoke :icon_redface:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would be interested to see a response coming back from Smoke here- they are generally extremely vocal on the w70 Forum but they are being uncharacteristically non-forthcoming on this occasion. Why is that????

DeletedUser

How is Life going Matt?
Everything Ok with family...?
Well Matt, it was not always that easy... but you are doin well here.
It seems like you are able to smile again and to make some jokes as well.

I like it. Life´s back, thats good...Matt...

DeletedUser

How is Life going Matt?
Everything Ok with family...?
Well Matt, it was not always that easy... but you are doin well here.
It seems like you are able to smile again and to make some jokes as well.

I like it. Life´s back, thats good...Matt...

No, no, no Talin: it's all about YOU & YOUR TRIBE...c'mon...give us proper views & insights here man :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser113861

Talin and don funk are being mean. they are trying to take out LT just because we have ambitions of trying to win the world... GOSH! whats this world coming to

iDesiR

So you pick out stats from 48 hours and use that to comment on a tribes war results when the wars have been raging for 46 days and despite that fact that Smoke leads Dsy4 240-82 on a tribe vs tribe basis ?

Wow .. your analysis skill are amazing !

Can you please setup a training session on how to achieve such great leverage on perception ?
I would for one be very very interested.

:)

iDesiR

mattcurr

So you pick out stats from 48 hours and use that to comment on a tribes war results when the wars have been raging for 46 days and despite that fact that Smoke leads Dsy4 240-82 on a tribe vs tribe basis ?

As explained in the initial post the analysis came as an indicator of what will now happen to the crappy tribe smoke without their meat shield of Panda absorbing all the attacks. As such the results were taken from when you no longer had your meat shield.

Now 3 more days have passed would perhaps you have turned the stalemate around!?!?!?!?

No you're still doing crap without your meat shield... If you'd like to understand logic better I dont have the time to teach you but I am sure your local university offers a class in it.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Smoke
Side 2:
Tribes: DSy4

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 11
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94,689
Side 2: 96,551
Difference: 1,862

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Talin and don funk are being mean. they are trying to take out LT just because we have ambitions of trying to win the world... GOSH! whats this world coming to

Common Motor.. It's not like you haven't had the chance to talk it all out.. Mean seems to be our middle name in this world ^^

iDesiR

Wow .. 5 days worth of stats now ?
Surely now we know what is happening in a 50+ day war.
Well analysed.

My Uni doesn't teach a "How to completely exaggerate statistics to brown nose your mates while hating on the tribe with a significant lead" course. Maybe you can start one !! :)
lol

Its takes over 150 hrs to get from one side of DSY4 to SMOKE, and you expect to see a change in 2 days ?
lol.

DeletedUser

These are three tribes you are fighting:
image.php

image.php

image.php

Point to me which ones you are killing?

This is of course without the very bold OP from the Infect player, the tribe whom recently took in some of the stronger accounts from the TT split, and some very dangerous players, helping Infect gain ground, blood and steam and making them much more of a threat to the Smoke.F.

mrpointhore

Perhaps Smoke could at least officially give us the names of their other tribes, so people can stop speculating, and everyone knows for sure which ones are apart of the Smoke F

DeletedUser112061

Well looks like smoke gained a new basher tribe. SSCR, which was the old TT3, the bashers of TT

DeletedUser

Well looks like smoke gained a new basher tribe. SSCR, which was the old TT3, the bashers of TT
As well as trying to recruit out of DSY4. Again.

Are smoke going to try winning any wars without recruiting?

Snoopzy

The person we 'recruited' was kicked from Dsy4. We brought him in mainly so he/an account sitter could use our attack ID forum to tag all inc attacks. Specifically the nobles (which I sniped a fair few of while I was sitting and I'm sure those who sat after me did too).

His account does not mean anything to us, we want the player - not the account.

mrpointhore

Since you seem to be the only one responding, perhaps you could clarify which tribes are apart of the Smoke F?

DeletedUser114477

The person we 'recruited' was kicked from Dsy4. We brought him in mainly so he/an account sitter could use our attack ID forum to tag all inc attacks. Specifically the nobles (which I sniped a fair few of while I was sitting and I'm sure those who sat after me did too).

His account does not mean anything to us, we want the player - not the account.

As he said so in case you dont believe him Smoke f. in no way recruited me i willing did what i want and i willing asked them assistance since I can do whatever I want they were nice enough to allow me use there attack id and sit me when i was busy so as far as that goes let me clarify 1 more time...Smoke Did Not Recruit My Account...