Smokey Knights of Cydonia War [SKCW]

DeletedUser

Comparatively, EGO was responsible for 35% of your losses as a tribe; this is less than SMOKE's percentage of EGO losses and we gave them ~15 million in isolated players to eat.

If mieszko had some notion of realistic timelines then KOC would've been gone in about 2 more months.

You can throw all the stats in the world. But in the end, we survived and they didn't. That is victory.

And if you were doing so great, then why did EGO's top player, -Tagteam, leave. Again, that was the watershed moment in that conflict between KOC and EGO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pshhhh really? I am sure you went begging for a NAP with them and I know the conditions of the NAP either. Unless you want to end up proven lying on externals in front of all, don't start up another drama.

And -TagTeam left because of internal issues within the tribe. I have talked to him myself. Your points are no way pointing that EGO lost against you guys. Also, why do you talk about KOC anymore? You are now in SMOKE, so don't brag about KOC anymore just like you asked njc1 not to defend EGO

you should check these things more... -tag left because the co took over, KOC hasn't done a thing on this world other than desperately cling to life.

Smoke didn't do anything other than noble those few ex-dodo that came over. If you look at smoke caps against long-term ego members you might see 30-50, which is next to nothing.

read.

DeletedUser108070

Please don't judge us solely on Klouwe. What has happened in the last two weeks has been a complete disaster for the tribe of Knights of Cydonia.

After we have stalemated our way to victory against EGO. We had to cease capturing any further EGO villages upon the request of the greatest tribe in this world. We granted their wish.

SMOKE, our former NAP nullified the treaty and was preparing to attack us. tila, klouwe and a few other KOC members abandoned our tribe and went into the protection of SMOKE. When SMOKE begin sending attacks, of course we are going to attack our former members.

Our whole geo-political situation has turned on its heel and we are still fighting.

I am proud of our efforts. We are digging in and preparing for the long haul against this untrustworthy tribe called SMOKE.

Wait ... i'm confused here *bear with me, i'm a bit slow, ask Asphixiate :icon_razz:*

aren't you in fact Klouwe...? the very same player who LEFT KOC to join Smoke after "negotiating" a NAP with "the greatest tribe in this world?"

if so, why are speaking as if you're still in KOC? ... by all appearances, you asked for, and were granted a very conditional NAP from ZIPS, then promptly left, attacking the very same "pals" you were "protecting"

DeletedUser113648

Congo is HCTP, not Klouwe

Nice story mate. I don't think people here are so dumb to believe your stories anymore :icon_rolleyes:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?266717-Choose-your-own-adventure-Tribal-wars/page26

Refer the link above and explain us why a same person should reply with two different accounts? Unless he is suffering from multiple personality disorder, I don't think a person would need two accounts for replying to the same thread.

Note: We still remember your bitter past relation with HCTP. Klouwe account is played by ones called OGO and Congo. I appreciate your respect for your old tw mentor TollxBooth, even though Congo ditched you for his good ( or may be one of your evil plans again undergoing ). Hats off for that. But others here aren't dumb enough to believe the drama created out here by you both.

DeletedUser

Congo is HCTP, not Klouwe
:icon_eek:

If that is the case, he just shifted higher on The List.

This is going to be interesting. So called "Loyal Knights" now change sides afraid of being rimmed by Smokey babes and now show off? :lol:
r7ei.jpg

Also, why do you talk about KOC anymore? You are now in SMOKE, so don't brag about KOC anymore just like you asked njc1 not to defend EGO
If Congo is in SMOKE we could have some issues since he is catting me...

I suggest you put your brain in gear before opening your mouth in future

DeletedUser113648

If Congo is in SMOKE we could have some issues since he is catting me...

I suggest you put your brain in gear before opening your mouth in future

[29-10-2013 17:20:38] HCTP: well congo and OGO are playing klouwe

You guys cover up things so nicely. Have fun defending your drama :icon_neutral: Point fingers at each other and lets keep rocking this drama more and more.

DeletedUser

That has to be the best thing on the thread yet.
*wanders off shaking her head*

I don't know who you are and really don't care. Along with suggesting you get your brain in gear, may I also suggest you update your intelligence sources.

DeletedUser108070

That has to be the best thing on the thread yet.
*wanders off shaking her head*

I don't know who you are and really don't care. Along with suggesting you get your brain in gear, may I also suggest you update your intelligence sources.

how about we just say no one can be trusted ... let the chips fall where they may in that case :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i agree tila.....i was just going with the flow of stupidity being said here lol

Ack3rl3y

You guys cover up things so nicely. Have fun defending your drama :icon_neutral: Point fingers at each other and lets keep rocking this drama more and more.

And you don't think that in the past 2 months or so that'll of changed? Congo isn't in SMOKE, not to my knowledge. It was actually something discussed during the recruitment of select KoC.

As for SMOKE being untrustworthy (congo) - I'd like to see your reasons for stating that. And yes, you are giving Klouwe a few problems, well done. It has slowed down now a bit of defense has reached him and will only continue to do so. I feel for KoC - they have had some awful terms to deal with, but if you come to the externals and only make matters worth for yourselves... well, what more can I say?

DeletedUser108070

So, Congo has never played Klouwe?

After we have stalemated our way to victory against EGO. We had to cease capturing any further EGO villages upon the request of the greatest tribe in this world. We granted their wish.

the above statement was taken as sarcastic ... KOC really had no choice, in the grand scheme ... their own players turned on them, respite was needed

DeletedUser

As for SMOKE being untrustworthy (congo) - I'd like to see your reasons for stating that.

No, no, no. Ack3rl3y. SMOKE is NOT an untrustworthy tribe. I am a little boy who was dissed by the girl he has a crush on and now is vexed. SMOKE and KOC, in my eyes, were suppose to unite - crush EGO, and conquer the world. And then we have ice cream in Holland.

Thanks for crushing a little boy's dream. :icon_neutral:

Sincerely. And no, no one is talking to me to tell me to say this. I made that statement on my own accord. And what I say may not always be accurate or truthful and I will fess up when that is the case.

Well, this is an example of what I am thinking is not the truth, but how I feel.

And enough talk about me. You are only feeding my narcissist personality. Klouwe is a great warrior and I really don't know why we are kicking his butt as good as we are, but we are. But I refuse to make fun of his current situation or bring out poor performances in the public forums (unlike njc1, who finds a way to ridicule anyone at any time). I have spoken to Klouwe after he left (as well as tila) about him departing the tribe. And it pained me to see them both go, but if they become better warriors with a better cause to fight for, so be it.

I am up for that challenge and sincerely believe that my cause is still greater than theirs.

DeletedUser105025

Generally speaking, when those two left, to join larger tribes, fighting 'easier battles' (smaller tribes), their skill level will not go up, but stagnate or drop.

The only time you gain skill, is when you are backed in the corner and doing all you can to get out. This is the case if those two players were already skilled before leaving. I assume so, since they wouldn't have been recruited otherwise.

DeletedUser

Generally speaking, when those two left, to join larger tribes, fighting 'easier battles' (smaller tribes), their skill level will not go up, but stagnate or drop.

The only time you gain skill, is when you are backed in the corner and doing all you can to get out. This is the case if those two players were already skilled before leaving. I assume so, since they wouldn't have been recruited otherwise.

I kinda feel it like the Benedict Arnold syndrome. They lose the trust of their former comrades and don't gain enough of it in their new tribe. In the early stages of worlds, its fine. But in the later stages, people question your loyalty.

Unfortunately, this is not that type of situation. These players that left were very loyal. However, we made decisions that almost forced them to leave. But like someone stated earlier, "...KOC really had no choice, in the grand scheme..."

We were forced to use cards that we didn't necessarily want to use. Our influence and level of threat is not significant enough to warrant attention. We can only shrug our shoulders and trudge on.

DeletedUser

These players that left were very loyal. However, we made decisions that almost forced them to leave.

How can they be VERY loyal if they leave? Surely they are not loyal for leaving?

That is like saying Charles Manson was a really nice placid guy. However, he then decided to kill people but he was a nice guy!!

Not that I want to get involved in this, I just like way you contradicted yourself within 7 words.

DeletedUser

How can they be VERY loyal if they leave? Surely they are not loyal for leaving?

That is like saying Charles Manson was a really nice placid guy. However, he then decided to kill people but he was a nice guy!!

Not that I want to get involved in this, I just like way you contradicted yourself within 7 words.

Please don't use Charles Manson as an example. He doesn't need to be mentioned at all. Besides, your example is a poor one. I think everyone, at one time or another, can be viewed as being the "nice placid guy".

There are many layers of loyalty. I see black and white. Others see grey. Its the perception of the personality that creates the many layers of loyalty.

DeletedUser

Congo, why was SMOKE planning attacks in the first place? Did it have something to do with a NEGOTIATED day in the future to drop the CF bc ego was about done, and KOC/SMOKE xnoblings where getting out of hand? So OFC attacks were being planned. Everyone in SMOKE was waiting for the 10th. THAT was the day. Would you like me to so everyone Toll's circ that told KOC to launch days early? So tell me, what in this would even come close to making SMOKE untrustworthy?!

Not to mention Toll's sudden noble fest on barbs in K52, an area clearly forbidden from barb nobling per the CF. Again I ask... who broke whose word again?

It is my understanding that it was KOC leadership breaking their agreements that lead to ppl leaving KOC, nothing more. Perhaps I am mistaken thou, so i shall let them speak publicly on that if they wish.

Regarding "bowing" to the will of ZIP over EGO nobling for a NAP. Did anyone in KOC think that one through? I have noticed thou, as SMOKE takes KOC villages in the south, KOC is replacing them with barbs in the north closer to ZIP. Makes me wonder how long ZIPs will allow that to continue.