SnatchAdams

DeletedUser91901

I didn't play this world but I read the article and he seems like he was a cool dude.

So RIP Matt.

BTW has anyone contacted his family?

velibor

I didn't play this world but I read the article and he seems like he was a cool dude.

So RIP Matt.

BTW has anyone contacted his family?

That'd be just plain stuppid unless we knew him irl

DeletedUser91901

Well, they still might appreciate the fact that some random dudes at some random forum are praying, RIP-ing and sending their condolences...

I'd do it myself but I suppose a tribe mate should do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78112

Well, they still might appreciate the fact that some random dudes at some random forum are praying, RIP-ing and sending their condolences...

I'd do it myself but I suppose a tribe mate should do it.

I disagree although how nice it is to do something like that i don't think it should be done

2nd time iv'e agreed with velibor :icon_sad:hehe

DeletedUser

It's a nice sentiment, I'm just not sure it how well it would go down with the family. Especially seeing as it's been nigh on a full month since he passed away.

DeletedUser

PEOPLE!!!

Stop arguing RIGHT NOW!

This is bigger than in-game squabbles or rivalry

This is RL and it doesn't get more clear than this.

I read the article myself and yes if I could I would reach out to the family but it isn't our place to do that. For those of you praying for the family, you reached out in the best way possible. Silent and respectful. Trust me

DeletedUser80195

Well if you guys wanted to pay your respects to his family then there are ways to show your support. Start something in his honor; a blog, a page or something where people could visit on behalf of his TW fam and friends and send it into what ever news paper the article was written in.

I do agree that contacting the family would be extremely illegal, creepy and disrespectful.