Sneaky Slurp!

DeletedUser

Erm... pretty sure any decent player in TB! and Wobble would say we are holding our own against TB!, but for 1 quiter who left due to RL.

The fact your suggesting we aren't is quite laughable to be honest.

So...the person I talk with that told me about this isn't a decent player? Good assessment!

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser108883

lol...the reason we quit was because wobble couldn't work together...and you know that. Infact how many good players have you lost due to that? Even yourself having to set outside tribal sitters because no one intribe would help if the acct actually had an incoming.

Wobble is seperated into cliques and still is from what I understand. And the only players that actually hit us....are in WOBBLE not AAA and are still there those being (Stewinthepot and Sicory). Otherwise the rest were useless which is prob why they didn't get invited to wobble.

So again....the people that we quit over are still there...still in wobble...still causing the same issues (the NIR members not being the ones we quit over).

Well I don't know what wobble was like before I joined but right now I'm enjoying my time in wobble, I'm working well with players on my front and have made some good friends. From your description it doesn't sound like the same wobble to me, unless I miss all the drama? Lol.

As for sitters, I don't know if I've come across a tribe that doesn't have a problem with this so I'd say it would be unfair to pin this on them.

shagohad

Theyve been bloodied now and still arent doing much.... it is known,...

DeletedUser3932

Perhaps, I don't know him too well. But he said he had rl, and thus I trust him.

I know people do lie. But its not the case all the time. Just because someone quit, doesn't mean it was due to being under fire. Stop assuming the worst in people.

DeletedUser

Well then, i guess we'll just never know... as he has every reason to lie.

DeletedUser

Just like all the AAA players that ec says were just rage-quitting, and all the conquers that were excluded from AAA stats due to players supposedly quitting due to RL. Happens on both sides, do you really wanna grab this double-edged sword?

DeletedUser

I know it happens on both sides. I was just saying that i doubt it was solely RL that made the player quit as it was stated above.

DeletedUser3932

RL gets in the way of all of us at some point.

Its got in the way of me this world, which is why I didn't play for several weeks. I was surprised I came back to my account being alive actually.

If RL has never caused you to quit before, then either you haven't been playing a long time, or your not good enough to stick around long enough, or you really are very dedicated to this game.

DeletedUser

Sure, i agree with that post... and i have quit past worlds because of RL (was not getting attacked either :O )
But if you want to talk about my past and RL we can do it in a private conversation. ^^

DeletedUser

I know it happens on both sides. I was just saying that i doubt it was solely RL that made the player quit as it was stated above.

Doubt all you want. Everyone can equally doubt. We can't prove, so that's fine.

DeletedUser

And you said he has every reason to lie. And I said that goes both ways, and you could doubt all you want and make all the implications you want, but you'd probably end up looking like you're assuming, which is never good. I clarified to say that it goes both ways and that he doesn't have every reason to lie when he could've just set a sitter and come back after they helped defend...so no, not the same.

DeletedUser

Well he does have a reason to lie... what is he just came back to the account after being a bit inactive and found it too damaged to continue? Easy way out while not looking bad - RL problems.

Its kind of pointless to argue why he left tough... fact is he left and got nobled.

DeletedUser

So he came back from inactivity supposedly and quit after being inactive for awhile...and it's because he was nobled while he was inactive?

A) Faulty assumption as you don't know when he left or came back.
B) Faulty assumption as you don't know if he came back with goodbyes in his head already.

It is pointless to argue, so don't imply about what you don't know.