Sneaky Slurp!

DeletedUser

It all began when some ex-Yarr players chose to take TB!'s side to fight Wobble. At that time, Slurp! were known as DRUNKS who had an alliance with Wobble. In their shared forum, a Wobble player ordered DRUNKS to attack TB! whilst we had an NAP with DRUNKS. The master threw the bone and the dog chased.

Fair to say, this wasn't a wise choice and DRUNKS didn't profit much from it:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Slurp!

Timeframe: 08/02/2013 00:00:00 to 10/02/2013 14:00:18
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 2
Difference: 33

chart

[/SPOIL]

In their duke's, Realistica/Mike's, absence their council came to speak to me about reinstating the NAP with TB!. In fact, they were rather annoyed at how Wobble could command such a thing without their permission. "Rightly so", I said, and after some persuasion they wisely decided to drop their alliance and shared forum with Wobble and reinstate an NAP with TB!.

Along comes Mike in the middle of the next week and agreeing with the fact that their passion for the destruction of ex-SVG was clouding their judgment of what was best for their tribe in the long-term. So, he agreed to a three-way alliance between AAA, TB! and DRUNKS/Slurp! with the view to attack wobble.
Skype1.jpg

So, everyone was happy. DRUNKS/Slurp! would finally get some growth after the collapse of Wobble allowing them to break out of being forever condemned to being surrounded by larger tribes.

Well, that was until a few days later thousands of attacks starting flooding into AAA's villages without warning. AAA, along with us, being the trusting sort moved ALL of their defense to the Wobble front line leaving villages near DRUNKS/Slurp! completely empty.

What a betrayal.

We tried to speak to Mike, but of course, he was doing his disappearing act again. I sat, angrily looking at his Skype profile displaying 'offline'.

I spoke to the DRUNKS/SLURP! council and it was weird to hear from them that Mike never told them they had agreed to an alliance, but it was only a proposition. Not what Mike was clearly saying before. They broke the agreed ceasefire and future alliance because of some shoddy evidence posted by the co-player of the Haters gonna hate. account that said in the distant future they would attack DRUNKS. After I explained that this was complete rubbish evidence to attack, they changed their reasoning, again saying they wanted to kill the ex-SVG players.

But that's not how we do diplomacy in TB.
skype2.jpg

Well, so that's where we are now. Diplomacy is over and our trust in Mike shattered.

But, there is one final dirty twist to this already shady story.

Players of DRUNKS/Slurp! most likely don't know this but Mike was rather concerned when we learned that he had agreed to a deal where he would let the ex-SVG players join Wobble for them to hit AAA, and he would grant full diplomacy to them.

Message from Mike to Chemically Imbalanced (ex-duke of SVG):
[spoil]
9f92a6d03e9128b1d366a0fba7a2268e.png
[/spoil]

I like this one best. Where Mike proposes that ex-SVG actually join DRUNKS!
0df0c1a59efca96db747e148bdb7d0ed.png

This is all rather weird considering DRUNKS/Slurp! supposedly hate ex-SVG with a passion that they wanted to ally or possibly recruit them!

In short, DRUNKS/Slurp! are nothing but a two-faced tribe in Wobble's pocket led by a duke puppet-ed by them also. They have sacrificed their chances at becoming a respected power in this world able to fight on their own. They have signed their own death warrant.

As Wobble always do, as long as they no longer need Slurp! they will backstab them. I ask Slurp! players to question the decisions of their duke and his two-faced actions.

But for now, you are hindering TB!'s aims in this world and hence we are declaring war on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

You annoy me with your constant whining of our "backstabbing" past. It's been proven many times that we haven't backstabbed anyone and only had 1 iffy scenario in which it could be seen as a "backstab". As for them being in our pocket, I don't think we control their strings tbh, but obviously you'll have your own view 1 way or another.

Good luck both sides (wave)

DeletedUser

Haha you talk about puppets when u are the duke of TB! Delusion on this world is staggering!

Drunks, in the end were loyal to their current allies, well done mike

DeletedUser108799

This world is full of noobs (this wasn't meant for pros like arith and dallow and electricool lol) backstabbing will continue till the end.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Great declaration, well written and glad to see effort actually gone into it unlike the last few

DeletedUser107679

tl:dr:TB is mad they couldnt get yet another tribe to hit Wobble.
Wobble is the source of all evil.

Good luck Slurp!

DeletedUser

DRUNKS/Slurp! are just a bunch of cowards underneath their masks. Another tribe who sucked up to wobble

DeletedUser105718

They warred AAA and managed to take the lead. I honestly doubt they are a coward tribe.

They sticked together as a bunch of friends. And I honestly doubt Wobble will backstab them.

DeletedUser

You annoy me with your constant whining of our "backstabbing" past. It's been proven many times that we haven't backstabbed anyone and only had 1 iffy scenario in which it could be seen as a "backstab". As for them being in our pocket, I don't think we control their strings tbh, but obviously you'll have your own view 1 way or another.

Good luck both sides (wave)

I can think of two scenarios, Yarr and HoneyB, which I would call a backstab.

And as I've repeated countless times, Wobble have not yet shown me an example of them maintaining an ally which they did no longer find useful.

DeletedUser85711

:icon_eek:

We wanted them to declare on TB! -- they didn't. Them not attacking us is not the same as doing whatever we tell them. But oops, I forgot you're suppose to know everything. :icon_rolleyes:

Edit:

I can think of two scenarios, Yarr and HoneyB, which I would call a backstab.

And as I've repeated countless times, Wobble have not yet shown me an example of them maintaining an ally which they did no longer find useful.

Yarr was the iffy situation I suggested. As I've said countless times (given I can't count high), it was shady but not really a "backstab".

HoneyB disbanded. The reformed tribe recruited our food. Dunno what to tell you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3932

Hold on, so let me get this straight.

On the one hand, you claim DRUNKS/Slurp are in our pockets. But on the other hand, you've clearly shown that when we did ask them to attack you, they didn't. Thanks for proving yourself wrong fool.

Also, you claim you dislike backstabbers, and again as numerous people have said Wobble never had diplomacy with Yarr when they declared, but you are trying to get DRUNK/Slurp to backstab Wobble.

And to top it off. When DRUNK/Slurp don't bow to your demands and backstab their longstanding allies, you declare on them.

Holy crap your one hypocritical noob!

Also, another point of note, DRUNK/Slurp have been showing for some time they are dominating AAA. As are Wobble. And the Wobble/TB! front has been stalemate.

TB! have just gotten another tribe to attack them by declaring, a tribe that has shown that it is clearly superior to AAA.

Congratulations TB! your duke has just proven how idiotic he is, an how short-sighted he is. And has thus confirmed TB!'s doom.

I suggest you get out while you can.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

They warred AAA and managed to take the lead. I honestly doubt they are a coward tribe.

They sticked together as a bunch of friends. And I honestly doubt Wobble will backstab them.

AAA and DRUNKS had an NAP,

AAA had an NAP with wobble as well, DRUNKS NAP was canceled after war started between wobble & AAA...shortly after war started with DRUNKS but no declaration was made..

Then there was a cease fire and DRUNKS became allies with AAA and gave the impression they would turn on wobble too.

Then a week or so later they started attacking AAA again after D had be reshuffled... Some may say tactical but I just think they are BACKSTABBER'S AND COWARDS! If they were doing so well originally why cease fire..

DeletedUser

Hold on, so let me get this straight.

On the one hand, you claim DRUNKS/Slurp are in our pockets. But on the other hand, you've clearly shown that when we did ask them to attack you, they didn't. Thanks for proving yourself wrong fool.

Also, you claim you dislike backstabbers, and again as numerous people have said Wobble never had diplomacy with Yarr when they declared, but you are trying to get DRUNK/Slurp to backstab Wobble.

And to top it off. When DRUNK/Slurp don't bow to your demands and backstab their longstanding allies, you declare on them.

Holy crap your one hypocritical noob!

Also, another point of note, DRUNK/Slurp have been showing for some time they are dominating AAA. As are Wobble. And the Wobble/TB! front has been stalemate.

TB! have just gotten another tribe to attack them by declaring, a tribe that has shown that it is clearly superior to AAA.

Congratulations TB! your duke has just proven how idiotic he is, an how short-sighted he is. And has thus confirmed TB!'s doom.

I suggest you get out while you can.

That's good, let the anger flow out my friend.

If you missed it, DRUNKS told me they had already downgraded their alliance to an NAP with Wobble and removed their shared forums. An alliance that lasted what? One week? Funny 'longstanding' allies you have there.

Any decision taken to disobey Wobble, including the downgrading of their alliance, was taken by their council in Mike's absence. I like their council. It would seem that a lot of information is withheld from Mike to them, such as his plan to recruit SVG or ally them.

So, in short, DRUNKS/Slurp! members aren't puppeteered by wobble, their duke is.

The only reason Slurp! have been dominating AAA was because of the surprise betrayal. Not on skill.

Anyway, there are plenty of strategic reasons I shall not go into as to why we want Wobble's meatshield gone. I wouldn't declare if it did not benefit TB!

DeletedUser3932

Also more on your 'backstabbing' issue.

All of your members who joined from Wobble certainly backstabbed Wobble.

And all of your members from TM (allies at the time I think) backstabbed Wobble too.

So I don't really see your issue with backstabbing.

TB! are full of them, and are always trying to lower people to their standards(hence trying to get DRUNKS to turn on Wobble).

From what I know, AAA are not back-stabbers. And I know Wobble are not either.

Quit trying to put your traits onto other people.

DeletedUser

Pretty poor Decleration, not going to bother to answer it all. But:

We have never backstabbed anyone, Yarr dukes where the ones who wanted it to be a 'war alliance' we exploited the fact that they had in-consistencies in their leadership.

HoneyB disbanded, all diplomacy was therefore over, I was personally involved in the writing of the terms of that diplomacy, so can tell you that I wrote it with great care. When they disbanded, it completly invalidated the diplomacy.

I don't really care who you make alliances with, I make them with a tribe as an entity, when they disbanded, so the diplomacy was forfeit.

As for slurp, you are going to argue that they backstabbed you, when you wished them to break their Non Aggressive Pact with Wobble to give you a chance in this world?

You are probably the most foolish duke I have ever met, nice enough guy, but you make even al. look intelligent...

And for your information, the alliance is over 1 month old, and we have no designs for Slurp!

DeletedUser

Also more on your 'backstabbing' issue.

All of your members who joined from Wobble certainly backstabbed Wobble.

And all of your members from TM (allies at the time I think) backstabbed Wobble too.

So I don't really see your issue with backstabbing.

TB! are full of them, and are always trying to lower people to their standards(hence trying to get DRUNKS to turn on Wobble).

From what I know, AAA are not back-stabbers. And I know Wobble are not either.

Quit trying to put your traits onto other people.

The players who left your tribe left because they did not feel defeated as part of Yarr and wanted to continue fighting Wobble. They never integrated in your tribe and did not backstab you. TM got out whilst they could. Their main reasoning for joining us was so that they knew they would eventually backstabbed by wobble.

Again, I would call Yarr and HoneyB backstabs. I've put out my opinion, evidence and reasoning on other threads so I won't again. Of course, morales are subjective so it is for the audience to decide which side of the fence to stand on, not for you to shout at them what they should choose.

However, in the meantime, I am still waiting for a time that Wobble have remained allies to a tribe who aren't useful to them.