Sneaky Slurp!

DeletedUser

No, time will tell if they will prosper or die off in the war. The effect doesn't mean they took the wrong decision; it could've just been the only effect regardless of the decision they took. This just gives them a better chance of survival. If they don't survive, then they wouldn't have survived either way, so they still made the right decision.

Really? Two fronts? Lol, look at the map. Wobble is inside of DRUNKS cluster, is on the north side of them and the west side of them. Their front is about the same as the ones combined that they share with TB! and AAA.

Time will tell if their current decision was correct or no. Assumption can be made if they could have made a better decision. Simple and fair.

Have u really checked the map? In k55 now slurp! has two fronts to deal with while they got one. Wobble has no real power in there to help them. Soon our allies will start having even better results against slurp! cause of this and based on the stats they already do.

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Slurp!

Timeframe: 22/02/2013 15:00:00 to 24/02/2013 23:14:25

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 7
Difference: 89

Side 1:
Tribes: AAA., .AAA
Side 2:
Tribes: Slurp!

Timeframe: 22/02/2013 15:00:00 to 24/02/2013 23:14:25

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 7
Difference: 26

Many of the leadership in Slurp! have already won a world/worlds, so if it came down to a final war I am sure the people in Slurp! will have fun and gracefully go down with their ship. At the end of the day this is a game, and winning isn't everything.

I am glad that there are people there that we share the same opinion. As i said by the enjoyment of this game this decision seems better while for the survival of slurp! it seems worse.

DeletedUser

Time will tell if their current decision was correct or no. Assumption can be made if they could have made a better decision. Simple and fair.

How can you assume something like that? Lol. If they were gonna die either way, then how do you know which was a correct choice?

If I have to choose between being 10,000 feet under the ocean without the proper gear, and 2,000 feet without the proper gear...and I choose 2,000 and die...I made the wrong choice? No, I made the better one, but it would've been the same result either way. That's how you evaluate a choice. The effect is the same.

If Slurp! is defeated, then they would've been defeated regardless because the other option had an even lower chance of survival. They made the choice with the best chances of survival, which makes it the right choice, even if they don't survive it (because they had no other choice).

I wonder if I'll have to explain it a third time.

Have u really checked the map? In k55 now slurp! has two fronts to deal with while they got one. Wobble has no real power in there to help them. Soon our allies will start having even better results against slurp! cause of this and based on the stats they already do.

Did you bother reading what I said? They'd have had two sides under attack by Wobble, would've eventually been forced to war TB! and AAA anyways because both "hate backstabbers", and Wobble is in the middle of Slurp!'s clusters to a far greater degree than TB! is. It would've been a lot harder for them to fight Wobble than TB! and AAA, even with the two fronts they have now.

DeletedUser

u6s5l every time we speak i think we communicate less.

I ll explain it to you one final time.
Slurp! took a decision. Facts from now and on will be made based on their current decision. What will have happened if they have allied TB!+AAA nobody knows except if you come from the future. I ll say again the thing that they took the less worst from two decision is your opinion and only your opinion. Nothing more and nothing less. You dont know everything, noone does.

DeletedUser74275

Slurp! took a decision. Facts from now and on will be made based on their current decision. What will have happened if they have allied TB!+AAA nobody knows except if you come from the future. I ll say again the thing that they took the less worst from two decision is your opinion and only your opinion. Nothing more and nothing less. You dont know everything, noone does.

yeah! Ask Jeeves thought he knew everything....then Graham Google came along!

DeletedUser3932

Considering most people on this world consider Wobble the best tribe by some way, it would have been worse for SLURP to side with TB!+AAA

DeletedUser

Apparently skywalker does :lol:.

If no one can know if it was the correct decision, why are you saying these?

[spoil]
You said:
Time will tell if their current decision was correct or no.

^ Clearly saying time will tell if it was the right choice, when we can't know according to you.

You said:
You r still fighting about whether or not slurp! should remain allies with wobble or not, but whatever you say their duke took his choice "intelligently" and you can see the results in Trex's post.

^ Clearly implying that the results of the war prove one choice is more or less intelligent than the other, when we can't know according to you.

You said:
Time will tell if slurp! took the right the decision.

^ I thought we can't know if they made the right decision?[/spoil]

If we can't know, then why in the world are you telling me that time will tell us if it was the right choice?

Oh, and I'll take your silence on the matter of the fronts to mean you agree with me. Thank you.

yeah! Ask Jeeves thought he knew everything....then Graham Google came along!

And then...skywalker!

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
u6s5l. your post are so long and I think I can speak for most when I say that I doubt anyone even bothers to read them...

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
My point is things are going great (sun)

7803643a84b380415a09416004abf9ee.png

When did you take this screenshot? This is quite out of date.

http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=393492&type=&pn=-1

I'm not the best at this new invention called counting, but according to TWstats Zeus has lost a 'few' more than 3 villages.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Considering most people on this world consider Wobble the best tribe by some way, it would have been worse for SLURP to side with TB!+AAA

Not at all, i would much rather be on the good side of a 3v1 then in a 2v2
Slurp hit AAA thinking they could still cease with TB. And although they did a good job hitting the surprise attack now TB react and hit them, slurp have answer for it, as they was never prepared. If they had hit wobble then they would have prepared for wobble as they did AAA, and no doubt done damage without having there backlines hit.
IMO the 3 tribes could have beaten wobble (as i said my opinion you all have your own), and no doubt IF we had then slurp would have got most of the wobble recruits. Putting them in a stronger position to win the world.

When did you take this screenshot? This is quite out of date.
http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=393492&type=&pn=-1

I'm not the best at this new invention called counting, but according to TWstats Zeus has lost a 'few' more than 3 villages.

Well he posted that yesterday at 11:11 and at that time zues had only lost 3 villages to slurp, the stats he posted was TB vs slurp nothing to do with wobble

So yeah id say them stats was accurate :| its not like he could predict the future.. lol
Even now zues has only lost 6 to slurp, so thats still not bad going tbh

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This isn't necessarily true. Again I am taking the stance of the best way for Slurp to win the world regardless of whether or not they actually care to. If they are trying to win the world then declaring on Wobble at the opportune time would have been the best chance for them. Wobble is the best tribe in the world. The only chance at defeating wobble is either a massive gangbang, or them getting bored and quitting (not likely).

Now Slurp's only real chance at winning the world is by being under the Wobble tag. So again, do Wobble and Slurp have an agreement for a merge or is Slurp content to fight a good war and then let Wobble win the world?

DeletedUser3932

Oops! Attentionwhoring again. Sorry, this is TB! vs slurp thread, thus trex posted the stats for this war.

tman was merely pointing out that Zeus Tuga is not doing well. He is being destroyed.

So I guess this is why this thread is the most active from you TB! guys, because its the only one your winning. :lol:

DeletedUser

This isn't necessarily true. Again I am taking the stance of the best way for Slurp to win the world regardless of whether or not they actually care to. If they are trying to win the world then declaring on Wobble at the opportune time would have been the best chance for them. Wobble is the best tribe in the world. The only chance at defeating wobble is either a massive gangbang, or them getting bored and quitting (not likely).

Now Slurp's only real chance at winning the world is by being under the Wobble tag. So again, do Wobble and Slurp have an agreement for a merge or is Slurp content to fight a good war and then let Wobble win the world?

Do you purposely ignore anyone who argues with you to repeat yourself over and over again, or have you not yet bothered to read the thread?

Funny Naz, no one seemed to have trouble with me posting the coalition stats and Wobble stats earlier...I guess it's only the stats that favor Wobble that are "attentionwhoring".

DeletedUser3932

As its all one war now, might aswell show the entire package:

I used the beginning of this thread as the beginning of the time when SLURP! joined, dunno if thats exactly as the same time as ingame. But it matters little.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble, Slurp!
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2, .AAA, AAA.
Players: Somebody I Used To Know, Martiaz

Timeframe: 22/02/2013 17:40:00 to 25/02/2013 02:13:22

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 266
Difference: 40[/spoil]

Looks like their side have had a good couple of days. But considering how far they are already behind on caps, and that they had declarers advantage (TB! on SLURP! atleast) its nothing too much to worry about from our perspective.

Also I believe the majority of takes from the TB! on SLURP! aspect were isolated villages (please correct me if I'm wrong)

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oops! Attentionwhoring again. Sorry, this is TB! vs slurp thread, thus trex posted the stats for this war.

Yes, I am attention whoring on the behalf of wobble. I was just pointing out that the top player in your war with SLURP is being utterly dominated. I think that may just speak volumes. :)

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
tman was merely pointing out that Zeus Tuga is not doing well. He is being destroyed.

So I guess this is why this thread is the most active from you TB! guys, because its the only one your winning. :lol:

Hey dumbass... we actually have a 95 cap lead over you guys and a 94 cap lead on slurp! looks like we are winning both wars we are in by quite a bit.

And can I point out Keuken and v4rtgio are both also getting destroyed?

5 Keukenschaar Wobble 50 127 3.935.571 23.112.368
6 V4rtigo Wobble 46 64 5.823.502 8.303.572