Snips Snails and Puppy Dog Tails are things PACK (boys) are made of

DeletedUser64969

everyone i attack goes inactives or presses delete :| or i end up making friends with em :D, either way ive still got decentish ODT too say everyone gives in around meh, but it is expected when you throw everything you have at someone whos a 1/4 of your size lols

DeletedUser

Jason you still fail at your argueing in the forums on your points. You claim that our stats are from hitting inactives, but I for one will tell you that jayfeno was not inactive when we began hitting him and that he was still rebuilding troops throughout the whole time and I'm still finding villages where troops are being made in them, so stop saying they are inactive. Good try on trying to get us to stop hitting accounts that you claim are inactive so they can rebuild while we hit someone else, since you tried, I will inform you that when you are in a war this late in the world the purpose is to kill every account in the enemy tribe so yes that means at one point cleaning up and nobling each and every village until that person is gone or hits delete.

Nice try on making excuses for what you noble and why, but when you are on a world for almost 2 years and only 790k, I would venture to say you are horrible at this game, inactive or you just don't have a clue on what to do. Maybe you are still confused between TRIBAL Wars and Sim City because your OD reflects that you don't attack and merely hide behind your tribe being a total OD of 2.9 mil. I would have to categorize you in people of world 25 that need to hit delete because you simply don't play the game, you run you mouth and try and flame others for what they have done when you yourself haven't done anything in this world even though you claim 32% of your conquers are war spoils, and you are right they are spoils of war, you sure as heck didn't get them but putting in the grunt work with your nukes if you don't have mixed villages, which with you time on this world and your OD and points, I would not be surprised if you had mixed villages.

DeletedUser

whoa

I think you waited waaaaay too long to make that reply, and must have forgot what we were talking about. I didn't flame anybody in any of my posts. I thought the people in this conversation understood my point, which was just to point out that being disappointed/bored with the war could be fixed by discontinuing the attacks on those that quit due to being nuke-raped, and move on to actives. (The claim that those I mentioned were still active have been proven by them now being barb...).

Yes, I realize what I'm saying would speed up your victory, and while that may not be what I wan't I was simply relaying a fact.

Since you're so interested in my stats, here goes -
I was very inactive between a couple of the wars.
I generally support, and nuke villages that have reports from my OP group members showing the village wasn't fully cleared.
I have zero mixed villages.
Anything else you need to know?

2 last points -
first, having a sitter occasionally build troops does not make an account 'active'
second, for all the claims that PACK is such a horrible tribe, we're still here. And all your claims that I'm a horrible player, but I'm still here too.

And while I'm pretty confident I haven't failed arguing on all my points, I don't expect you to publicly admit that.

DeletedUser

2 last points -
first, having a sitter occasionally build troops does not make an account 'active'
second, for all the claims that PACK is such a horrible tribe, we're still here. And all your claims that I'm a horrible player, but I'm still here too.

And while I'm pretty confident I haven't failed arguing on all my points, I don't expect you to publicly admit that.

First - having an incompetent player base in your tribe that is incapable of sitting the accounts that your other incompetent players quit out of as soon as they are attacked is not an excuse for inactivity, especially when the opportunity to defend still exists. Maybe you should be sitting those accounts yourself if you're such a good player?

Secondoly - PACK is a horrible tribe, that is not a claim it is a fact. The second fact that PACK is still here is not an arguement for your not being a horrible tribe, it is simply a mathematical fact that we cannot noble you that quickly. I'm sure that when we cut through your tribe to reach you personally, your fate will be no different to any other PACK players.

DeletedUser

I never said I was 'such a great player'.
The fact that I mentioned that we had pansies that couldn't handle your attacks was not an excuse. It was a reason for the disappointment/boredom.

Putting words in my mouth isn't suppose to happen unless you feel like you have nothing constructive left to say.

Also, I think you have a skewed sense of horrible. If you mean that the #1 tribe is almighty, and everyone else is horrible, then you may be on track. But if it's a personal attack on PACK, I assure you, other than your subv/subv2 Reich, PACK would have dominated any other tribe on the list in a 1v1 war.

There is one thing you have going for you UK. On the final day of W25, you have the potential to be the last man standing. The rest of us will all be TW losers. And sockit, you will be on the same loser list as me. Isn't that great to know :)

DeletedUser

Wow, I like UK. And respect his skills. But I and a lot of other players on this world are nowhere near ready to concede to any tribe, let alone a player the win. That is a very defeated attitude.

That may be the real issue behind Pack's battle record against us. You may all very well be quiting due to being afraid of UK.

I now have an all new respect for you UK. You have terrified an entire tribe by yourself..........

;-)

DeletedUser

Don't look too deep into that statement. I said potential. There are quite a few players that would probably be on everyone's 'potential last man standing' list, I was just pointing out there are some people in this thread, including myself, that probably wouldn't make anyone's list. This is a highly opinionated area, so I would expect controversy just mentioning it. :)

JayFeno

LOL, you sound like all the PACK members that would say they will fight to their last village, and look where some of those players are, jayfeno, he quit, tropicalofbob, he deleted. Armand is getting owned and lost over 5 mil in one month. I can sit here and break down your pathetic post but I simply don't want to type up something that you should already know and that's this, PACK's leadership has had many opportunities to help take out SubV in the past and they sat on the fence and the only decision they did make was to stab their ally's and NAP's in the back, so this gangbang was created by PACK, not by SubV. Get you facts straight jason.

You seem awfully confident that PACK is going to survive this war. They won't survive if they continue nobling barbs and continue following superwief's lead, who by the way seems to have forgotten how to noble villages since the last time she nobled a village was before the war. Oh and look jason your following her lead almost, you've managed to noble only one village since the start of the war. Your doing good for being in this world for over a year and eight months and only 770k. Good job there buddy. You can continue to whine and cry all you want about this war and claim that all these other tribes beating up on PACK are our "turds" but one day you will see the reality that it's your tribe that decided to backstab other tribes. Real similar to when chende came to some of us ex-TDR members and asked us to stab SubV in the back. Seems to be a reoccuring theme with PACK.

With or without the other tribes PACK would lose miserably because all your tribe can do is noble inactives and barbs, and not just the big barbs, but atomo and killerdan have shown that they take on those sub 100pt barbs that are tough. Great way to stick around, you can only noble barbs to a certain point. But continue on nobing those little barbs and build them up for us so that we can take all your hard work away from you.

I dont think your one to brag sockit, you were heavily slagging subv off before you joined them, now because your in their tribe you think your basically the one!, Go and get alife, i quit to get one and now i have, i work , go to college, and go out with friends, your stuck in all day on this game,... yes i said it sockit... its a GAME! get over yourself.

DeletedUser

I dont think your one to brag sockit, you were heavily slagging subv off before you joined them, now because your in their tribe you think your basically the one!, Go and get alife, i quit to get one and now i have, i work , go to college, and go out with friends, your stuck in all day on this game,... yes i said it sockit... its a GAME! get over yourself.

WOW! What a great life you have:icon_rolleyes: It is so great that you feel the need to come back here and blast someone. It is a game and you failed. Now go enjoy your pathetic life ( sorry meant great life) Nobody wants to hear from you anymore.

JayFeno

I like coming back to see how my tribe mates are doing, not to annoy you or anyone on purpose, but if my names in a sentence or packs getting slagged off or just a basic "i told you so" im bound to respond,

DeletedUser

hey now jay you told me your were already at collage when you played and i am sure you said you cound'nt defned cos you already had alife and went out so really you just quit cos you suck.

:) nice to see you again :p