So long W11

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Let's start with a short answer to all the "who are you and why do you deserve a thread?" questions:

Call it my ego, but I've been around here for a year (well the forums at least), I made friends and foes and I believe I helped in someway to shape the -=WE=-/Isis/ICE crew – both how the tribe operates and the members; not to mention I moderated this forum for some time =p

I've been away from the forums for some time; only silently reading (pretty much since I became Elder) the forums and I haven't been actively playing for a long time before hand anyway; but as I said above – I want my own goodbye thread :p

ThereseT: Thank you for the companionship, help, care, laughs and the most wonderful tribe, you know what I think of you so every word I'll add will be just irrelevant.

Lord Grovesy: Thanks for being around the internal forums spamming, killing my net connection with oversized pictures and yet being a friend and a helpful tribe member willing to help everyone at any time.

KADUX: Thanks for you dedication to the tribe and unmatched loyalty (not to mention being my closest neighbor on K41 =P)

DarkKey: Thanks for not nobling me when you played actively and were two times tee points of rank two on K41 =P

Methodman18: Thanks for all those funny emoticons you knew always to post on the right time ;-)

Roland0406: Thanks for the restless hours, time and effort you put into this tribein the past 8 months :)

Triplm: Thanks for being the great friend you are throughout our entire time playing together :0

Robbie B: Thanks for all the time you put into the tribe while you were second in command with me; and thank you for exercising such gracious sportsmanship when I organized the Opt against you =p

There are too many others I appreciate and would like to thank for their contribution to my W11 experience but I lack the time to write a decent thing for all of them; so I'll just write their names and hope they'll understand:

Ketendra, WolfLordX2, Drod222, Pinrage, Scary Poppins, Wallam, Carlini, playerhater11234, chanman20, mattcur, Renegade23, ChrisIIHoppy, baumgardnderd2287 and Koss.

A special thanks to:

Uldor – not sure if you're still playing, I never liked your tactics and PnP persona but you enriched this world so thanks ;-)

Bloodhood – thanks for making EGGS!! And accepting Uldor challenge, it was awesome to watch ;-)

Thargoran – thanks for making the n00bs crew and fighting MCD with such style, that was amazing =)

Galum is signing out of W11 (although I might come around and harass you from time to time =p)

thereset

And you know how highly I think of you and how grateful I am for everything you did, including laugh when Elizabeth was calling you Gay-Dumb.

hi

Guess who. XD

(And she's blowing you kisses from here all the way to Iz-mee-al.)

You'll be sorely missed for everything, my dear and wonderful friend, especially the laughs you gave all of us. Please keep in touch. We have plans for visiting lots of places all over the world in the coming years, and I'd love to stalk ... I mean, MEET you someday. lol

Hopefully, Elizabeth will be over these pronunciation problems by them. (You should hear what she calls PlayerHater.)

-=WE=- lub you. And your name will remain on our tribal page for as long as -=WE=- exists.

(And I think we should all thank DarKKey for not nobleing us back in the day when we had to keep him on a leash ... although that leash may be taken out of mothballs soon.)

*big hugs and smooches across the ether*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

altho i knew it was going to happen sometime i'll miss you, and your super dry sense of humor of yours :D just kiddin

you were the one that introduced me to the HC strat even tho i argued the whole way and you countered all my arguments with sense till i was left with "I DON'T WANNA"

which made me wanna and i thank you as it's saved not just mine but countless tribesmates villages in the worlds i use it. you allowed me to think about tw in 4 dimensions and outside the normal axe+lc box and that is more valuable than anything i could have done in return

i'll miss ya but i'll see you around, let me know if your gonna start playing in a new world and i'll be there to meat shield for ya ... i mean play .. yeah play :D

DeletedUser

"who are you and why do you deserve a thread?"

I'm pretty sure everyone knew the answer to that already. And if they didn't, we'll just flame them into oblivion :icon_razz:.

Good luck modding, I'll be sure to spam the forums your on from time to time (although that could be hard since Elders watch over multiple worlds...). Maybe we should organize another forum invasion like when you first became a mod :p

Also:
let me know if your gonna start playing in a new world and i'll be there to meat shield for ya ... i mean play .. yeah play :D

DeletedUser

Let's start with a short answer to all the "who are you and why do you deserve a thread?" questions:

Call it my ego, but I've been around here for a year (well the forums at least), I made friends and foes and I believe I helped in someway to shape the -=WE=-/Isis/ICE crew – both how the tribe operates and the members; not to mention I moderated this forum for some time =p

I've been away from the forums for some time; only silently reading (pretty much since I became Elder) the forums and I haven't been actively playing for a long time before hand anyway; but as I said above – I want my own goodbye thread :p

ThereseT: Thank you for the companionship, help, care, laughs and the most wonderful tribe, you know what I think of you so every word I'll add will be just irrelevant.

Lord Grovesy: Thanks for being around the internal forums spamming, killing my net connection with oversized pictures and yet being a friend and a helpful tribe member willing to help everyone at any time.

KADUX: Thanks for you dedication to the tribe and unmatched loyalty (not to mention being my closest neighbor on K41 =P)

DarkKey: Thanks for not nobling me when you played actively and were two times tee points of rank two on K41 =P

Methodman18: Thanks for all those funny emoticons you knew always to post on the right time ;-)

Roland0406: Thanks for the restless hours, time and effort you put into this tribein the past 8 months :)

Triplm: Thanks for being the great friend you are throughout our entire time playing together :0

Robbie B: Thanks for all the time you put into the tribe while you were second in command with me; and thank you for exercising such gracious sportsmanship when I organized the Opt against you =p

There are too many others I appreciate and would like to thank for their contribution to my W11 experience but I lack the time to write a decent thing for all of them; so I'll just write their names and hope they'll understand:

Ketendra, WolfLordX2, Drod222, Pinrage, Scary Poppins, Wallam, Carlini, playerhater11234, chanman20, mattcur, Renegade23, ChrisIIHoppy, baumgardnderd2287 and Koss.

A special thanks to:

Uldor – not sure if you're still playing, I never liked your tactics and PnP persona but you enriched this world so thanks ;-)

Bloodhood – thanks for making EGGS!! And accepting Uldor challenge, it was awesome to watch ;-)

Thargoran – thanks for making the n00bs crew and fighting MCD with such style, that was amazing =)

Galum is signing out of W11 (although I might come around and harass you from time to time =p)

1) thanks for adding me to that list :)
2)gl Galum im going to miss your posts and you were a great friend :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I'm sure jbak would say something nice..but since i'm not jbak, i will suck the goodbye..

Well, it's not really a goodbye, i will see you around here for sure, but thank you for being in w11, i'm sure it wouldnt be the same without you..
You were one of the best characters around here..

I'm not pissed or angry with you when you banned me :p
I understood the effort you made to take it back and also to ban..

Well, smell you later friend ;)

You´re such a sadfase xD

Winzora

Farwell Galum and may the future bring you much happiness(Ok,I admit I copied that from a book)Even tought we were never really good friends,I still wish you goodbye and may you come back one day.

DeletedUser

I am very honoured to be mentioned in the list. I learned a lot about TribalWars from you. You will surely be missed. Good luck in everything you're planning on doing in the future [FONT=&quot]
6.gif

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
4.gif
[/FONT]

DeletedUser

farewell galum i got a fair number of infractions from you but oh well.

and hopefully you don't have to watch over world 32 :p

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: sad to see you going, but life goes on and I wish you all the best in whatever the RL will bring your way.