So long W11

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Woha several old faces I didn't see here for a while (Wolves and Winzora :p), thanks for all the well wishers - so long and thanks for all the fish ;-)

wolves apha

Lol, what do you mean old face?

Just cuz i've been playing longer than you. ;)

And i'm on World 28. Anyways enough off topic, good luck mate.

DeletedUser

Let's start with a short answer to all the "who are you and why do you deserve a thread?" questions:

Call it my ego, but I've been around here for a year (well the forums at least), I made friends and foes and I believe I helped in someway to shape the -=WE=-/Isis/ICE crew – both how the tribe operates and the members; not to mention I moderated this forum for some time =p

I've been away from the forums for some time; only silently reading (pretty much since I became Elder) the forums and I haven't been actively playing for a long time before hand anyway; but as I said above – I want my own goodbye thread :p

ThereseT: Thank you for the companionship, help, care, laughs and the most wonderful tribe, you know what I think of you so every word I'll add will be just irrelevant.

Lord Grovesy: Thanks for being around the internal forums spamming, killing my net connection with oversized pictures and yet being a friend and a helpful tribe member willing to help everyone at any time.

KADUX: Thanks for you dedication to the tribe and unmatched loyalty (not to mention being my closest neighbor on K41 =P)

DarkKey: Thanks for not nobling me when you played actively and were two times tee points of rank two on K41 =P

Methodman18: Thanks for all those funny emoticons you knew always to post on the right time ;-)

Roland0406: Thanks for the restless hours, time and effort you put into this tribein the past 8 months :)

Triplm: Thanks for being the great friend you are throughout our entire time playing together :0

Robbie B: Thanks for all the time you put into the tribe while you were second in command with me; and thank you for exercising such gracious sportsmanship when I organized the Opt against you =p

There are too many others I appreciate and would like to thank for their contribution to my W11 experience but I lack the time to write a decent thing for all of them; so I'll just write their names and hope they'll understand:

Ketendra, WolfLordX2, Drod222, Pinrage, Scary Poppins, Wallam, Carlini, playerhater11234, chanman20, mattcur, Renegade23, ChrisIIHoppy, baumgardnderd2287 and Koss.

A special thanks to:

Uldor – not sure if you're still playing, I never liked your tactics and PnP persona but you enriched this world so thanks ;-)

Bloodhood – thanks for making EGGS!! And accepting Uldor challenge, it was awesome to watch ;-)

Thargoran – thanks for making the n00bs crew and fighting MCD with such style, that was amazing =)

Galum is signing out of W11 (although I might come around and harass you from time to time =p)

An elder mod can make an off-topic thread and not get introuble but we cannot do the same? :icon_cry:

thereset

An elder mod can make an off-topic thread and not get introuble but we cannot do the same? :icon_cry:

After all the work that Galum's done, he deserves his own section of the forum, not just a thread. :)

*waits for infraction for going off-topic in an off-topic thread*

mattcurr

you go all the way back to the time of eggs and i dont get a mention :(

Bye, and by bye I mean see you in that tribe 2morrow

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you go all the way back to the time of eggs and i dont get a mention :(

Bye, and by bye I mean see you in that tribe 2morrow

If I knew you were still reading these forums I'd mention you =P

/me mentions Mattcurr

Please don't force me to lock my own goodbye thread though, ironic as it may be =P

DeletedUser49590

Good luck whatever you do dood.. Hope you retire to a computer..:lol: