So now what...

DeletedUser

Deus/TTD have won, the world is a mess and people are dropping like flies. Does this become the biggest game of Sim-City ever? I wonder what inno would do if we all stopped paying for prem. Maybe then they would re-open the world and breathe a little life into this oh so dead world.

I suppose some tribes could try and pull off some miracle merger and go and try to beat down these last two "mega" tribes but will it happen? Not likely.

So what is everyone's thoughts on to what will happen with this world??

DeletedUser

Deus and =TTD= will finish off whoever's left slowly enough in sim-city style, merge or war each other, and the world will close in 2-3 years, I'd say.

DeletedUser

I don't ignore your contribution, I just think Deus will gobble you up. I don't see them as likely to merge you, that much I think I still can say.

DeletedUser

hyper will disband.. 3 new tribes will pop up... they merge... deus wars them... they disband... 3 new tribes pop up...

this is the way of the southern rim nubs.

DeletedUser

And who says we'll be willing to merge :p

All the more reason I don't see it happening. And let's be frank...I think you can't face a united Deus who has more activity and the actually skilled ex-Storm players on their side. You might prove me wrong, but...well...doesn't seem very likely.

Bo-John-bo

this is the way of the southern rim nubs.

These wouldnt be the same people that are nobling your old countr account would it?

All the more reason I don't see it happening. And let's be frank...I think you can't face a united Deus who has more activity and the actually skilled ex-Storm players on their side. You might prove me wrong, but...well...doesn't seem very likely.

Since when are we facing Deus. Last time I checked we are allies, unless you are now Deus leadership??

DeletedUser

Well, the person asked what I thought was going to happen in W24.

The world will not end unless one tribe controls so much of the map, and such a large majority of the players, that running the world will no longer be profitable for innogames. The only way for that to happen is if one tribe stands.

Seeing as you have implied that you are unwilling to merge with Deus, it will eventually come to war, unless minds change. So for now, you're allies. Tomorrow, you can never be so sure about.

Bo-John-bo

I, personally am unwilling merge with Deus. However if it benefits Hyper, or it is our councils strong wish to merge Ill do it. Im hardly doing anything these days so might add some more fun

and i'd get to chat to stafast about his gorgeous wifey even more :)

DeletedUser

yay for merge parties...

isn't that what you all bashed storm for doing?

when will there be a tribe that truly dominates.

DeletedUser61762

If you feel that TTD and Dues have won the war then it is already over.

If people work together they can get anything done

DeletedUser

as nice of a thought that is, it won't hold true because those that are left don't seem to be doing a hell of alot to stop the war machine that is deus / ttd.

deadsocks

=TTD=... war machine? o_O;

ahem. Where was I... yes. Well, a while back, people were saying the same thing. "S²ORM obviously won, this is just gonna become a huge sim game." And before that, "Kinky are too far ahead, they are simply unbeatable now". There are still twists to come. There are still betrayals to be made. There are still volatile situations out there, waiting to become wars. You gotta trust me on this one, just stay around long enough, keep your nukes primed and there'll be wars and drama if you want them. If not, contact me (taking back my Socks account soon) and I'll find you something. xD

Burning GFX

In my opinion the war is not over NOT over see in the north west a tribe called RES they were fighting you guys to TTD and Deus yes i know i was there so finish the job or shut up.

INCLUDING YOU HYPER TO MAKE YA HAPPY ._.

Burning GFX

Um to be honest idc if you care or not im on this world and have been for a very long time so umm whats the phrase back off big guy?

Burning GFX

Okay well its not fake and you would laugh at my w24 name cus is insufficient but i am allowed my opinion no matter what. :)