So now what...

XenoBlade147

Hyper honestly in the war since i came back i have never seen your name posted in the storm forums even once, it was all Deus this that and the other thing, TTD is marching armys, hyper im sorry but me as an X stormy cannot even attest you your "Greatness" this war was won by Deus and TTD hell most of Hyper are X Storm anyway so technically you guys lost to yourself and just made a new tribe like boob and HDR but atleast Boob and HDR had the gall, to stay until the very end of the way.

W24 will not come to an end any time soon, remember S²ORM was once an "Unstoppable war Machine" am i correct it was feared the only threat we had was Deus and even then our attitude was its a wrap we got this in the bag, Guess what happened Hey Deus i guess ill be ur new tribe member i guess it'll be fun to fight on someone else's side now :p

Dont get me wrong Hyper, you are on the "Winning Side" but i dont think i can personally give u credit and for anything more then the countr account and that dubba just gave up on the moment he saw 700 incomings. thats not the dubba i know and used to tag team K50 with and K32 and K31 :( But neway Good job Deus and TTD, And i guess hyper for being on the winning side.

Bo-John-bo

attest you your "Greatness"

I have never claimed Hyper to be great, just a little recognition for my member who fought would be nice :)

most of Hyper are X Storm anyway

Please enlighten me as to who is ex storm in Hyper? Half of us came from Aryeon, and the other half are old FS people. Hardly anyone in Hyper has been in storm.

the countr account

I seem to remember a few more, JRL, Ottoman Janissary, Dozer, Cybryann......Im sure if I looked I could find more :)

DeletedUser

i am so surprised we never get mention since we were the only ones with positive stats against s2orme but w/e :) i think we did good

Burning GFX

If you think you done so good why does other peoples opinions matter to you ?

DeletedUser

it doesnt matter :) just i would like to think we would at least be included since deus had the worst stats and ttd had -4ish? we had +300? its just annoying but whatever atleast we can leave this war saying we are the only ones positives on the east side

STAFAST

Bo, you can set somthing up where we can chat live and you can meet my wife and son :) I have known you for a very long time now, i have no worries at all :) My wife does love me, despite my gaming, and i am sure she will stick with me :)

Come, merge into the family, be one with us, uncle Bo, send diapers and presents on birthdyas please :)

DeletedUser

hyper will disband.. 3 new tribes will pop up... they merge... deus wars them... they disband... 3 new tribes pop up...

this is the way of the southern rim nubs.

This was my initial thought when they broke from DLV... but they did a good job with leadership etc. The merge helped.

@korrupted,

Who in their right mind would join this world now, with nothing but sharks in the water... we'd move the rim past the edges of the program and start creating new k's k -1, k -2, k -75... it would be a tragedy

DeletedUser

Dreus,

I dunno I really don't expect them to re-open the world or close it for that matter, look at world 12 o_O

DeletedUser

so now what? a coallition will form to stand against either DEUS or TDD. Since both tribes will be busy clearing the rest of the world, the attacked tribe will have to take on this new alliance alone. the new alliance will get it's ass kicked by either DEUS or TTD alone. then some one else will ask "Now What"? JMO

DeletedUser

<.< thanks for that white hat you never know maybe hyper will get a collition on it jk they wouldnt need that many tribes to take us out :p we would disband and create allot of smaller tribes then each of them would ask for a nap from the attacking tribe

DeletedUser

Um. how many times are you going to throw that quote up? add this to that quote, you were the third tribe in. I tried to make a little bit of peace, give hyper some credit. DEUS/TTD fought the main part of the war. hyper has been gievn credit for helping. What is it that you ae pushing for?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo-John-bo

What is it that you ae pushing for?

Full all out admission that Hyper is tha bomb and that we basically won the war because we are ten million zillion times better than TTD or Deus? :icon_eek:

Ok Ill settle for a high five :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Full all out admission that Hyper is tha bomb and that we basically won the war because we are ten million zillion times better than TTD or Deus? :icon_eek:

Ok Ill settle for a high five :icon_biggrin:

Bo...I'm just sorry our talks fell through and you decided not to ally with us. It would have been a good fight indeed. Good luck with Deus after we are gone....but at least we'll make it costly.

DeletedUser

Deus/TTD have won, the world is a mess and people are dropping like flies. Does this become the biggest game of Sim-City ever? I wonder what inno would do if we all stopped paying for prem. Maybe then they would re-open the world and breathe a little life into this oh so dead world.

I suppose some tribes could try and pull off some miracle merger and go and try to beat down these last two "mega" tribes but will it happen? Not likely.

So what is everyone's thoughts on to what will happen with this world??

Or they could do what you did and join either TTD or DEUS,once everyone else joins these 2 tribes, that will be it.Wasn't enough that you rejoined RES, only to get pouty again and go off and recreate BARBS, so other tribes will leave you alone, I watched your K6 villages, while we were trying to retain some foothold in that K you were blithely playing along and hoping TTD and DEUS didn't notice you...Now you are in TTD along with a few other ex storm players and obviously see a weakened RES and can't wait to munch on who you know is inactive, thanks to hanging around our forums and making notes.

DeletedUser83029

wait wat happened 2 storm i was in storm2 but i quit a bit after cause i hated it....merged from S.D...

DeletedUser

wait wat happened 2 storm i was in storm2 but i quit a bit after cause i hated it....merged from S.D...

We beat them....

[spoil]Well actually I did it all single handedly, but I don't like to boast[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey how do i get into a Tribe that doesnt have zombies >.<! the one im in now seems to think living forever is a good idea. xD