So ... ? vs ?

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you check the twstats of their targets, you will find that most of them started in the same tribes, left the initial tribe, joined the same tribe together again. People of 2k points losing their villa and gaining 50 OD from that. It's pushing at it's finest, perhaps with some mods turning a blind eye for them, but the tournament is still early, their advantage will go away in a few weeks.

Don't worry, the rules are being enforced more strictly ;) hahaha

Master of Puppets

Reaction score
Ofcourse I want closed a thread that I open for a reason, and that reason is not possible with guys like you.
You talk with so much attitude on external forums, instead of in game messages where you crying like a girl I used to date when I was 12.

For every info you give me, you will take extension 1 day on this world.

How is it bad that we warn you of a coalition against you? We started on the US servers and got a 5v1 with cats (I am talking 5 tribes v 1). We don't wish that upon anyone. But hey if you want us to thrashtalk you in game you've got it.

The only reason that I think you could possibly be anywhere near this defensive on a topic of you potentially cheating is that you are in fact cheating. So put the tail between your legs and continue prospering while you do nothing but take easy targets that were specifically catered and built to the specifications that you want. Have an amazing Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terra Nova

Reaction score
How is it bad that we warn you of a coalition against you? We started on the US servers and got a 5v1 with cats (I am talking 5 tribes v 1). We don't wish that upon anyone. But hey if you want us to thrashtalk you in game you've got it.

The only reason that I think you could possibly be anywhere near this defensive on a topic of you potentially cheating is that you are in fact cheating. So put the tail between your legs and continue prospering while you do nothing but take easy targets that were specifically catered and built to the specifications that you want. Have an amazing Christmas.

The only reason you warn us about a coalition against us, is because you want to be one of us, but as you can see, we noble easy villages instead of recruit them :)

I just didnt like your behavior on the external forum (public) when on mail (personal) you act totally different, maybe you want to flex that you are not afraid of us, but when the crowd is away you act different. There are a lot of you, especially in my country, you remind me all of our politicians.

Once again, you can ticket me and let the admins do their job. This topic is not the place to claim that I am a cheater, but I think you are on the same IQ level as the other people saying the same with you, thats why I asked this topic to be locked!

PolandSlayer

Reaction score
The only reason you warn us about a coalition against us, is because you want to be one of us, but as you can see, we noble easy villages instead of recruit them :)

I just didnt like your behavior on the external forum (public) when on mail (personal) you act totally different, maybe you want to flex that you are not afraid of us, but when the crowd is away you act different. There are a lot of you, especially in my country, you remind me all of our politicians.

Once again, you can ticket me and let the admins do their job. This topic is not the place to claim that I am a cheater, but I think you are on the same IQ level as the other retards saying the same with you, thats why I asked this topic to be locked!
You are a bad player and pusher.

Learn 2 play.

Master of Puppets

Reaction score

Once again, you can ticket me and let the admins do their job. This topic is not the place to claim that I am a cheater, but I think you are on the same IQ level as the other retards saying the same with you, thats why I asked this topic to be locked!

Will make a topic on the ODA later on, but the reason for the behavior change is some of our co-players absolutely loathe you for being a Narcissist on the level of Caesar but without any of the cunning. You have to self-inflate your ego and try to point finger to attempt to throw off attention from the way you have possibly broken rules. Joining you due to distance and the general hate some of our members have for you was never an option. We did however want a friendly situation with your tribe. Wo with my bleeding heart after the last world we were in, we were ganged up on. Decided to warn you. However your actions and blatant disrespect when confronted lead us to just not care to give any info we have coming our way. I look forward to seeing you keep playing, but I hope you end up zippering your mouth closed. I have a feeling if you talk the way you do with the attitude you do on the forums in real life scenarios then you may have trouble keeping friends long term in life.

Last edited:

Terra Nova

Reaction score
You are just trying to fix the situation you put yourself right now, Im sure you didnt have in mind that I will put your messages here. So you first come here saying me cheater and after you come as a hero trying to save my ass? Are you bipolar? The screenshots are AFTER you said me cheater. Im not attempting to avoid anything, I said feel free to ticket me and let the admins do their job. But again, this thread its not about me ... thats the prob.

Thanks for the bad advices, I will NOT keep them in mind.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Reaction score
Are you bipolar? The screenshots are AFTER you said me cheater. Im not attempting to avoid anything, I said feel free to ticket me and let the admins do their job. But again, this thread its not about me ... thats the prob.

Thanks for the bad advices, I will NOT keep them in mind.

No I am not Bipolar to answer your very invasive question. Could you point at where I straight up called you a cheater? I genuinely would like to see where I stated you cheated. Most Narcissist can't take criticism, but I wasn't trying to give you advice or give you critiques. I was stating a fact.

Master of Puppets

Reaction score
Hmmm...

Do you know me real life to call a ''fact'' that I dont have long term friendships? Or you are just trying to get away from the FACT that you were trying to backstab your own friends?

Can you answer me where I accused you of cheating, and read what I said word for word.

I have a feeling if you talk the way you do with the attitude you do on the forums in real life scenarios then you may have trouble keeping friends long term in life.

This does not state you don't have long term friendships. Who was I trying to back stab? Do you know who, do you have any information?

I will follow up once more since you haven't answered. Where did I state you cheated.

Terra Nova

Reaction score
Ye following up on when Terra was giving a thing about you will be your best moment of this tourna :)

Master of Puppets

Reaction score
Yeh, give me a month, or two. Its too much, ok babe?

Nah girl, you wouldn't last that long without someone else helping you a long the way. We both know you had to start around a lot of people that barely tolerate you so that you had any chance of living. I think of you like a bottom feeder, or maybe a decomposer like maggots or something. You have to wait for someone to leave trash, crap or dead villages around for you to actually be able to feed.