So... Who On Earth Is WGGF!?!?

monstaz2

so_say_we_all1.gif

DeletedUser102104

The pressure is too much.. Lochran, shall we change back?

DeletedUser118016

Change it Change it Change it

*change*

Change it back Change it back Change it back

DeletedUser116463

WGGF we missed you guys.

Change it Change it Change it back!!!!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
After looking at all the Regime players and Dest. players posting in this thread I sit here and think about how hypocritical you are. You accuse Gents of hugging and merging etc. for the win when it's clear as day that you are doing the same in this thread . People are all alike were all the same , so go ahead and defense yourselves , but it's just another day to me I'm too old to be stupid .

tumblr_mlt3fo9jnH1qhxnoxo6_500.gif

Mr. Cringer Pants

People are all alike were all the same , so go ahead and defense yourselves , but it's just another day to me I'm too old to be stupid .

No offense, I just can't resist.

Change it Change it Change it

*change*

Change it back Change it back Change it back

[video=youtube;hjulNE4wKCc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjulNE4wKCc[/video]

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
After looking at all the Regime players and Dest. players posting in this thread I sit here and think about how hypocritical you are. You accuse Gents of hugging and merging etc. for the win when it's clear as day that you are doing the same in this thread . People are all alike were all the same , so go ahead and defense yourselves , but it's just another day to me I'm too old to be stupid .

Much though I respect you for your ingame ability from past experience, your logic here makes no sense.

A few folk talking here - and I don't see a single Regime leadership account posting - is not akin to a merge being set up. Unless I have missed a series of posts negotiating a super-secret merge strategy.

Jumps in thinking processes of this magnitude would get you from Japan to the USA in a single leap :icon_razz:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Much though I respect you for your ingame ability from past experience, your logic here makes no sense.

A few folk talking here - and I don't see a single Regime leadership account posting - is not akin to a merge being set up. Unless I have missed a series of posts negotiating a super-secret merge strategy.

Jumps in thinking processes of this magnitude would get you from Japan to the USA in a single leap :icon_razz:

c6f8f0ab307cff357db585b68afb01f8.png

DeletedUser103537

tumblr_mlt3fo9jnH1qhxnoxo6_500.gif

Question here I know its hard for a you to think it over. As everything is about merging. My question here because I want SIN to change the name back to WGGF. Does this mean that I want SIN to merge I am so confused how please explain. I must be very stupid I never thought wanting a tribe to change the name back means merge. Tell me has gents infected you with something or am I stupid. I think I am stupid sorry for wanting a name changed back I didn't know it meant merging and hugging.

Last edited by a moderator: