So who's playing?

Murder Incorporated

Haven't played seriously in years but I'm giving it a whirl.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
blame them for not advertising it..

look for example: 1st TW world cup was advertised everywhere and it had 13k players. 2nd one wasnt advertised and it had 400 players...

they could try harder and make w100 special but no i guess its too much work

DocJunior25

blame them for not advertising it..

look for example: 1st TW world cup was advertised everywhere and it had 13k players. 2nd one wasnt advertised and it had 400 players...

they could try harder and make w100 special but no i guess its too much work

Why would they want to advertise a non pp world and get all the new players liking the old settings when we all know this will be the last one. They proved that by starting 101 so soon after. 100 is simply to throw the old players a bone and hope they get readdicted enough to play the next few pp worlds to get some of the money back after loosing so much on 100

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why would they want to advertise a non pp world and get all the new players liking the old settings when we all know this will be the last one. They proved that by starting 101 so soon after. 100 is simply to throw the old players a bone and hope they get readdicted enough to play the next few pp worlds to get some of the money back after loosing so much on 100

theres not really as many new players coming in as they are losing, so its in their benefit to at least try to get back the old player cause as you might know its hard to quit tw,.. if you have 15 premades on a world and 10 of them lose within months for some reason theres high chances they make a comeback on a new world dont you think?
once you play after a while youre hungry...

w101 settings are trash..

100 is quite a milestone so they could advertise it get 15k+ players & i bet there would be international premades if this world was known to be non p2w to everyone in tw community..

maybe its just me thinking like this

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Limited Hauls and no hauls are both very unpopular settings. I don't think it's anything less than intentional that they made it limited hauls on purpose so that people'd pick W101 over W100.

And no, I don't need the peanut gallery to chime in about how they like no hauls and limited hauls. Your opinions are irrelevant to the general consensus, such worlds have always had far fewer players than proper farming worlds have attracted.

DeletedUser80720

Limited Hauls and no hauls are both very unpopular settings. I don't think it's anything less than intentional that they made it limited hauls on purpose so that people'd pick W101 over W100.

And no, I don't need the peanut gallery to chime in about how they like no hauls and limited hauls. Your opinions are irrelevant to the general consensus, such worlds have always had far fewer players than proper farming worlds have attracted.
Yeah people kept saying to me on Skype that people voted for limited hauls

I was like people wouldn't vote for that bullshit if the tw team did a poll a farming world would win hands down

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They did do polls on several occasions, farming always won. I was also staff for years and saw the stats regarding account creation on both world types. There's no question farming worlds are more popular - that doesn't mean everyone prefers them, but most people do.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, as the most defensive player I know I totally rely on others defense. You got me. I'm a total O-whore, perfectly explains why I am the most well known D startup player on TW.

Stay irrelevant MD, stay irrelevant. Your claim to fame is having catted me once. Aside from that, no one even knows who you are.

Sad thing is the world you catted me on I'd started after you, had more troops than you, and points than you, yet you had the audacity to brag about managing to catch me troops at home while I was offline. Amazing, such skill.

DeletedUser97716

Nauz what account are you on? Too lazy to go back through the posts to check if it has been said anywhere.