So who's playing?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I wonder with no flags how many will have the gall to play with their real or most renowned accounts :D

Or if well have a bunch of "new" accs o_O

DeletedUser56734

Good Luck getting in! I'm the barb kind and internal queen
Hey buddy you gotta be careful taking internals. We cant have you pulling a Steve again :(
mqdefault.jpg

Natural Perfection.

I assume that every smart player didnt pre register? Or who did? Im curious

0s0speedy

Well hello there :)

Seems like an awefull lot of people are coming over from the Dutch server to play .net. We've wanted a non-premium server for a long time now and this W100 seems to do the deal. Let's make it worth it!
It's still premium.. just no resourse buying/selling.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Well hello there :)

Seems like an awefull lot of people are coming over from the Dutch server to play .net. We've wanted a non-premium server for a long time now and this W100 seems to do the deal. Let's make it worth it!

Good to see so many of you come over ^^
.net has always had a steady number of Dutch speaking players, but lately it's really been increasing a lot though... Nice!
Ik zelf heb 3 Belgen op onze account ;) (I myself have 3 Belgians on our account.)

DeletedUser83995

I plan to play for at least a little bit. Still deployed in Afghanistan so my time might be short but these settings take me back to W10 which was my favorite world.

speed 2
No premium features.

Let the fun begin.

DeletedUser121972

It's still premium.. just no resourse buying/selling.

Yeah that's what I meant ofcourse :p Resourse buying/selling is what is ruining the game imo.

Good to see so many of you come over ^^
.net has always had a steady number of Dutch speaking players, but lately it's really been increasing a lot though... Nice!
Ik zelf heb 3 Belgen op onze account ;) (I myself have 3 Belgians on our account.)

Great to hear. I've heard some players telling they already played on the .net servers, but it'll only increase more with W100 being what we always wanted.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well that brings up questions in itself holly, maybe a secret premade will be joining the world? And if they have the pull to get players like Ara they must be serious contenders to watch out for.

Looking forward to seeing who the duke of the mystery premade might be! W100 gets more exciting by the day!

DeletedUser116724

Regarding limiting internals....kinda.....

Has there been an announcement on what the prizes will be for the winning tribe? I guess it'll have to tablets and iPads and stuff like that? This might seriously limit people agreeing to be internalled for reasons of co-playing. Why on earth would anyone wanna give their vills up and co-play and win prizes for the account holder!?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Regarding limiting internals....kinda.....

Has there been an announcement on what the prizes will be for the winning tribe? I guess it'll have to tablets and iPads and stuff like that? This might seriously limit people agreeing to be internalled for reasons of co-playing. Why on earth would anyone wanna give their vills up and co-play and win prizes for the account holder!?

Aye, a tribe trying to hide itself is sure to bring all the hype when they're finally revealed. Should be interesting to see who the top dog is :)