So

DeletedUser

gtfo.jpg

Go back to W24 where you guys belong -.-

DeletedUser55663

Thanks, but we're a bit different than you.

W36 is property of W24, see? You're a colony in our imperialist system, and we'll use you as a resource for lulz until you're dry and barron. :)

DeletedUser

Wok, are you causing trouble again?

Don't worry, W36, these W24 guys'll get bored and go away soon enough.

Well, all but Sully. You'll get used to him... (Her?) (It?) Sully, though.

DeletedUser

Wok, are you causing trouble again?

Don't worry, W36, these W24 guys'll get bored and go away soon enough.

Well, all but Sully. You'll get used to him... (Her?) (It?) Sully, though.

You're a nub. The war was started, fought and finished. We won.

It all started when nonsou linked us to a thread W36, so I (like the brave warrior I am) went across first and posted in the topic, keeping on topic.

Then carlito came to our forum and quoted something I had said in W36 and randomly posted in an offtopic way on one of our topics telling me I was going to get b& for haxoring. So we spammed the carpe out of them, then they did it to us and got b& for it. Now we're still here.

inurforum.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm amazed your under the impression this bothers any of us, it only shows your as immature as we are :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So... Both W24 and W36 forums are filled with immature spammers?

DeletedUser

The spelling of the word 'you're' was a mistake, however the corrections to grammar are unnecessary as it is acceptable English without them. Call it colloquial language if you want but it is still acceptable.

Since you have no counter to my comment I shall therefore assume you have acknowledged its validity and agree that you are as immature as us. kthxbai

Repinski

I'm amazed your under the impression this bothers any of us, it only shows your as immature as we are :icon_rolleyes:

When did I say I was mature? I come here to be immature hence why I play the game in the first place. Being mature all the time is boring.

DeletedUser

When did I say I was mature? I come here to be immature hence why I play the game in the first place. Being mature all the time is boring.

Indeed, You're maturity level seems to be in the 6 to 8 year old category.

DeletedUser

I never said you had to be mature, I was simply stating that all of you are as mature as all of us, maybe less so as it was you that instigated this in the first place.

Repinski

Indeed, You're maturity level seems to be in the 6 to 8 year old category.

Lol say what you want but honestly I don't care about my rep on the internet, after all its not like I'm ever going to meet any of you. And honestly I don't think an 8 year old could write sentences like these.

DeletedUser

Lol say what you want but honestly I don't care about my rep on the internet, after all its not like I'm ever going to meet any of you. And honestly I don't think an 8 year old could write sentences like these.

I'm sure I could dig up the pictures of you that show you are more of the 12-14 range.

Repinski

I'm sure I could dig up the pictures of you that show you are more of the 12-14 range.

Well I will be 16 in a year and a half and I don't doubt that my maturity is in that range most of the time, after all it is just a game.

DeletedUser55663

wok, are you causing trouble again?

Don't worry, w36, these w24 guys'll get bored and go away soon enough.

Well, all but sully. You'll get used to him... (her?) (it?) sully, though.

i am harmless kitten, i say.