~SOL~ declares war on Chaos

crystalball

It has come time to again step up and say We will take chaos down in less than a week. They are NOOBISH that have interest in hugging not warring. We will take them out and rid this side of the world of their presence. And please stop msging us asking why we are attacking and why you have 300 incomings, its because we want to visit NOOBVILLE
So if the above Declaration does not do it for you then how about:

As macro-social trends are mirrored in closed societies, so we witness again – predictably, inevitably – another small group of individuals within our little cosmos who believe, even as they lead the people who follow them to defeat, that accepted rules of conduct do not apply to them; that they are essentially too important and too grand to follow the traditions of warfare as they have been shaped by all the players and tribes that have played this game.

They feel they are too special, or perhaps … too frightened?

Of course, dear reader, by now you have guessed which leadership of which tribe is under discussion. At this point in the game, only one group on this world is left that is capable of such complete ignoble cravenness: the leaders of Chaos, a tribe which ~SOL~ had until now, a great respect for – as great and complete as was our disregard for their leadership.

Permit me, dear reader, to assist them in the duty in which they have so utterly failed. Allow me to show them what an honorable tribe does when hostilities go beyond one-on-one feuding and into sustained, organized operations; what a tribe does when its collective intentions are clear and its will is united; what a tribe does when it is unafraid. Let me write the words their trembling little fingers still somehow can’t be coaxed to type:~SOL~ and Chaos are now at war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Very lame declaration..
And it isnt it war declaring on Chaos? I cant find a tribe named Chaso..

DeletedUser

Umm worse declartion ever.... and hugging, how many times have you requested a merge now, is it three or four?

Edit: you have been attacking us since thursday night/ friday morning so I guess thats two of your 7 days to kill us up :p

Last edited by a moderator:

crystalball

it says it in the thread, lol guess I missed the title and cant change it now. We have never requested a merge with you tribe

DeletedUser

oh my god chaso had better watch out man :< i feel sorry for them..

joking aside- interest in hugging not warrring? if only you knew the truth and no one had said why do i have 300 incoming bla bla bla- i have over 450 and have merely had normal conversations about music etc with the people attacking me. It is after all a game :p

DeletedUser

it says it in the thread, lol guess I missed the title and cant change it now. We have never requested a merge with you tribe

When Chaos was first created Obolvomo (can't spell it right off the top of my head) asked us if we wanted to become part of afamily tribe merge kind of deal, I declined saying "It sounds like a pimped up merge".

After we took the A.U villages, Obolvomo approached us for a merge again I declined saying ~SoL~ has about 8 members I would consider recruiting, Ob wanted alot more than that to be with Chaos in a new tribe so we declined.

Last week I approached Ob asking if he would reconsider him and a few members joining us, he declined... he did offer us a merge though:icon_wink:

[SPOIL]
Oblomovo on 16.10. at 19:26
I know what you did.

Still you were able to take out 18 villages in 2 days, using an accurate diplomacy (although missleading).

When I told you about intent, I wasnt joking - I was also testing. Too many strange things happened in just a few days. That couldnt have been just out of luck, and Blade joining us, was too easy to be acurate. No members from this tribe usually go to the external forums (hell, I dont believe they know where they are, for the better part of the tribe). And a few more issues...

Your rep is somewhat tainted now and we have an excess of bad aples. But overall you work well (we dont), but we have a great firepower evene if missguided (you dont, despite this action).

I dont care about titles, nor most of the people in here.

Make a new tribe - thats what I meant about having me and some other players from SOL - or renew the name of your current one. Its a merger into you, or can be read as such.

This way, most of our current problems - yours and ours, will be solved.

Let me know of your views. Oh, and I apreciate the gesture you had towards me.

Views please?

Obscene Clothing on 16.10. at 19:40
Seen as how there are less than 10 members in your tribe that I want (my last count was 6 not including you I think) a merge is out of the question.

Chaos know what we are doing, always have aces up our sleeves ;)

Chaos might not have a great amount of fire power but we have enough to fight tooth and nail for what we want

Oblomovo on 16.10. at 19:48
I imagined that answer. Thanks for including me in the pot.

Still, I had to ask. So, its solving problems once again. Nevertheless, nicelly played - not my style, but very well done.

I hope we dont come to a similar situation as being put under that ammount of "issues" isnt enjoyable, and that we can have open channels. Who knows what the future brings?

(And just for the record: about 15 players here are very good, no more than that; but the ones that are do know how to get about, so if you reconsider mid-way, let me know).

Cheers

P.S. - The rest of Madmarauders and Vercingetorix`s vills - Im interested in a few (I was away for a couple of days as I mentioned) - are you guys going at it? I dont want to lose troops or cross-noble.
[/SPOIL]

Bolded the important bit, just so you don't have to read all the chaso noob speak :p

Have a couple more like that if you would like to see =]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to everyone, but I doubt Chaos will be gone in one week.

/Grabs a bag of popcorn and pulls up a chair to watch the fireworks in the west.

crystalball

I think it was the other way around my friend. We only wanted a few of your members that we thought were worthy, most were gifted villages, free villages you were given, try going out and taking some for a change.

DeletedUser

I think it was the other way around my friend. We only wanted a few of your members that we thought were worthy, most were gifted villages, free villages you were given, try going out and taking some for a change.

Weren't really gifted, we just trick you into clearing them for us :D

akash595

Well, i read the declaration and was rather disappointed by it. It shows very low respect for your enemy which i really dont agree with; I mean calling them noobs(are you being serious). As for the 'we only wanted a few of your members' how many do chaos even have... not many. I doubt Chaos will be taken out in a week highly as they seem to have some very exprienced campaigners in thier armada and know how to play they game.

akash595

might as well post some stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Chaos
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~SoL~
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 11
Difference: 7
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 22,700
Side 2: 75,914
Difference: 53,214
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 15,307
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15,307
image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 41
Side 2: 176
Difference: 135
image.php

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2
image.php

Side 1: 237,303
Side 2: 1,057,831
Difference: 820,528
image.php

Side 1: 20,131
Side 2: 4,290
Difference: 15,841
image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 167
Side 2: 718
Difference: 551
image.php

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 2
Difference: 6
image.php

Side 1: 1,064,998
Side 2: 3,960,651
Difference: 2,895,653
image.php

Side 1: 60,604
Side 2: 12,732
Difference: 47,872
image.php

By the look of things the Chaos 'Noobs' seem to be gaining more villages then you guys so far :icon_eek: . hmmmmmmmm wonder what it shows ? :icon_idea: They aren't such big noobs possibly ....

DeletedUser

Lol the editing of the post didnt help at all crystalball, make it entertaining :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

they are so co-ordinated the attacks on me are spread over a 190 hour period^^ im terrified :p

akash595

lol, Bladerunner009 that could be part of the plan....
Out of curiousty how many attacks have they sent over that 190 hour span should be well in the hundreds

DeletedUser

lets just say attacks have been hitting regularly and i am yet to drop below 450^^ :p

akash595

k, well atleast u will get some od and tbh thats not tooo bad, pretty decent. Maybe if they upped the tempo abit :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well this is the 2nd wave- the first wave only had 36 attacks so i felt the need to ask them to send a bit more :), day 4 of attacks for myself.

akash595

Maybe you can begin to send some more attacks to them and noble their villages, get their attention abit.
~SOL~ this really isn't looking good. Please ruin bladerunners night :icon_twisted: and send some of your :axemen: at him keep him occupied (that should do it).

DeletedUser

lol it is me who has nobled the 2 sol villages in the last 24 hours :> will be a few more added to that today aswell :> they dont NEED to send anymore attacks on me- thjey just need to work on their nobletrain timings as there is 1 with a 32 second gap :p