SoLo Z new leadership

DeletedUser

Please do not look on your wrist watches and check the date, I assure you it is not the 1st of April.

However the word on the block is that Michael Wittman is now taking up leadership as Duke of SoLo Z, yes like many I thought this to be a joke! But according to good sources it is in fact true. An army of lions led by donkey's springs to thought.

My response to this appointment is simple RIP SoLo Z.

Garsy (Bang Goes The Draw)

Duke of Fools :axemen:

Oh! And for those worthy enemies Swendog and Ganja and anyone else who proved themselves good luck for the future out of TW. I envy you, I really do!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92095

Hey garsy! Nice to see you here. Let's not be too quick to judge Wittman.

Although we did have a glimpse of his abilities as a leader back when he was in Zomby, let us not forget he now has more people under his leadership. As far as I know, Wittman is a very experienced leader. He has a lot of friends from previous worlds that can take over some of their inactive accounts giving skilled guys more firepower and D to work with. With his leadership, the skills, experience and the willingness to cooperate of his loyal members and possibly some new recruits, they just might be able to pull off an upset.

In light of this, I took the liberty to talk to some of the spies I have in their council.

I was able to get a piece of his conversation with some of their council members. Now let's see what Wittman and the rest of the gang are working on:
[spoil] [/spoil]

I stand corrected. You're right garsy, they're dead.. :lol:

DeletedUser108493

Michael is probably the best leader I ever had in TribalWars. Don't underestimate him, because he might annoy you for more time than you think.

DeletedUser92095

You've probably been in a lot of very bad tribes then. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser108493

Well, I could say the same of you and your crappy leader. But then, we would enter in a huge amount of pointless arguments. So, let's just stop here.

DeletedUser110536

Swen is and was a good friend. He did in my opinion a great job under enormous odds. People in Solo Z do not realize how hard it must of been to try managing against a large aggressive tribe that let's face it we have and did try blunting any and every move possible.

I will keep in touch. Solo Z I am sure will miss him. Also, I did not want him to quit. I enjoyed him as an enemy. I do not know what will become of Solo Z. Yet I did have some fun in this world.

DeletedUser92095

Well, I could say the same of you and your crappy leader. But then, we would enter in a huge amount of pointless arguments. So, let's just stop here.
Nope. I bring the awesome with me wherever I go.

As for FOOLS leadership, I think they're pretty great. Need proof? We're winning. How about you guys? :)

DeletedUser108493

Nope. I bring the awesome with me wherever I go.

As for FOOLS leadership, I think they're pretty great. Need proof? We're winning. How about you guys? :)

Let's not talk (again) about you be winning again. I had enough of making useless speeches because when someone is stubborn, it never hears the reason.

DeletedUser99311

I think it's funny. I read what Swen had to say about why he was leaving, One of his statements was that he was stressed.
Which I am going to guess looking at his location and nobling habit in the game, that he wasn't on the front lines of a war, so his stress must have come from leading his 70 member tribe?

Looking at the stats, looks like several of his tribe members were inactive, so really he wasn't leading 70 members, and then you have to wonder of those active players remaining, how many of those were being sat.

So maybe Swen was on the front lines, but just sitting accounts

Doesn't look like Solo kicked alot of players that were inactive, so he must have not been stressing that much if he was willing to keep his members, even though they were inactive.

Looks like solo invited players who were already inactive, so it's not like he was inviting active players who were going inactive recently they were inviting the already inactive.

Buys a rotten tomato from the store, hoping that by the time you get home and are hungry that the tomato is fresh to eat.

as most worlds the #2 tribe will make friends with other tribe to attack the #1 tribe. I wonder which tribes solo were friends with. and were any of those active players.

Welcome to Tribal wars where 80% of the players who play this game for years never actually get into a war.

DeletedUser92095

Let's not talk (again) about you be winning again. I had enough of making useless speeches because when someone is stubborn, it never hears the reason.
Making up stories and excuses becomes really hard when every stat, fact and figure is contrary to what you claim. So yes, let's not talk about FOOLS winning again. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Michael is probably the best leader I ever had in TribalWars. Don't underestimate him, because he might annoy you for more time than you think.

Must be your first world then, soon you will gain enough experience to tell that wittman is useless.

DeletedUser108493

Making up stories and excuses becomes really hard when every stat, fact and figure is contrary to what you claim. So yes, let's not talk about FOOLS winning again. :icon_wink:

Dude, do you want to be humiliated again? If you want me to do it, just say it, that I will spend a few time with you (again).

DeletedUser108493

Must be your first world then, soon you will gain enough experience to tell that wittman is useless.

No, actually I play a lot worlds with many leaders and not only in this server... And I can tell you, that not even Swendog was better than him.

DeletedUser

Swen is and was a good friend. He did in my opinion a great job under enormous odds. People in Solo Z do not realize how hard it must of been to try managing against a large aggressive tribe that let's face it we have and did try blunting any and every move possible.

I will keep in touch. Solo Z I am sure will miss him. Also, I did not want him to quit. I enjoyed him as an enemy. I do not know what will become of Solo Z. Yet I did have some fun in this world.

Most in Solo are bashin him in forums and calling him a traitor... well me and few others stand loyal to Swen and Ganja. They wouldn't have said anything if he was still here. Fools has won the world and now the rest of Solo will hit delete or fight it out. Some may join Fools. It would be fun to eat all of the people who noble 3k barbs and have troops sleeping in their villages...

Swendog

Lol this is too much. It's becoming very apparent who are the rational thinkers and who suffer from delusions of granduer

DeletedUser

Most in Solo are bashin him in forums and calling him a traitor... well me and few others stand loyal to Swen and Ganja. They wouldn't have said anything if he was still here. Fools has won the world and now the rest of Solo will hit delete or fight it out. Some may join Fools. It would be fun to eat all of the people who noble 3k barbs and have troops sleeping in their villages...

One thing I know about Swen is he is no traitor, it is just a fact everyone comes to the end of their road on worlds as I have done many times before the end.

DeletedUser101248

Been hearing a lot being said on Swen aka Swendog.
It’s sad that players throw mud at each other. It’s even sad when players who you worked with throw mud at you.

Swen, being the leader of a tribe which could no way (in all aspects, like # of active players, good experienced players, # of villages controlled, etc) could be compared at par with its main opposing tribe, Fools. But still what he did in the past few months since the war started, was nothing but applaudable.

It’s not easy to run a tribe, as I always believed, the game ceases to be fun, the moment you take responsibilities from being a leader. All eyes are set at you , all your actions are scrutinized minutely. Others look upon you to give them directions. And still, working against all odds, he did a commendable job.

We all know SOLO didn’t have many active accounts; many of the accounts were sat continuously, rotated around. And there weren’t many players in there who could be called exceptional players. Knowing all this Swen and Ganja, still managed to work their way out, their leadership, saw them through the most difficult times, even managed to pin Fekfek/Tsunami kid accounts and kind of secured that area for sometime least. There have been times when FOOLS had to re-strategize the plans to counter SOLO. It’s probably easier for the leaders of the winning tribe, but for a leader of a much smaller tribe, getting things done, at the same time going through the stress from observing the players quitting, accounts getting rimmed/banned, is not easy at all.

I would not demerit FOOLS dukes and leaders, coz they took the right decisions, planned better, peped their team to coordiante better and thus leading their team to probable victory (which is yet to come). But at the same time, I would give a lot of credit to the main leaders of SOLO too, i.e.: Swen and Ganja for being able to make a stand for so long.

If only Swen and Ganja had more time and a better team (comprising somewhat similar to each one of the FOOLS players'), things would have been different, who knows....

And to all the distractors, saying Swen was a traitor or spy. Think guys, why would a duke, with absolute powers need to spy for another tribe and against his own players, why wouldn’t he either kick them out, or simply disband the tribe, right? May be I’m wrong in my thinking as per you, but your thoughts are beyond my comprehension.

DeletedUser92095

Dude, do you want to be humiliated again? If you want me to do it, just say it, that I will spend a few time with you (again).
Go for it! :icon_biggrin: Although I don't remember you humiliating anyone but yourself in the past.

No one takes you seriously, buddy. You might have been a leader in your "tribe" but to everyone else, you're just some wannabe who thinks he is relevant. :icon_biggrin: