SoLo Z new leadership

DeletedUser92095

Went bad. They said to me to send a small train, and I do it.

(For everyone, not directly to you Carrot) Why so much hate throw ex-Zomby players?
Anyone could have cancel sniped that train Angel. It was that bad. :lol:

We don't hate ex-zomby players. We just think its funny how you guys are now snapping out of the delusions of grandeur Wittman duped you into believing.

DeletedUser108493

Anyone could have cancel sniped that train Angel. It was that bad. :lol:

We don't hate ex-zomby players. We just think its funny how you guys are now snapping out of the delusions of grandeur Wittman duped you into believing.

You don't snipe, you just kill the troops, LOL. Michael is a great guy, besides all you say to ruin is image.

DeletedUser92095

Oh but I did. I stacked and I sniped. That's how much I wanted those nobles to be brought back to you in boxes. :icon_wink:
Anyway, that's not important. The train was terrible. You sent it the moment you heard the village was clear. Thought you could sneak one off me huh? LOL.

You're all talk buddy. You were once part of Zomby leadership. Where's your leadership skills now? No plans to join your comrades against the evil empire? :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh but I did. I stacked and I sniped. That's how much I wanted those nobles to be brought back to you in boxes. :icon_wink:
Anyway, that's not important. The train was terrible. You sent it the moment you heard the village was clear. Thought you could sneak one off me huh? LOL.

You're all talk buddy. You were once part of Zomby leadership. Where's your leadership skills now? No plans to join your comrades against the evil empire? :lol:

Leave him alone carrot
can't you see his intellect is struggling to keep up.
I thought you were a better person than that :p

DeletedUser92095

Blame the whiskey my friend. I've been drinking all day. :lol:

DeletedUser108493

No, not any plans at all. Just enjoying the rest of the game.

DeletedUser108493

Leave him alone carrot
can't you see his intellect is struggling to keep up.
I thought you were a better person than that :p

LOL, the pokémon kid have spoken... Have you catch em' all already?

DeletedUser109751

Guys, this is a game. We, ex Zombies, we had fun, and you, Fools, you had fun I suppose. Questionning another player's intellect, not really brilliant, but if whiskey explains it... Anyway, you will have to kill all of our villages, solo, zomby or Duo, and then we will meet in another world. I am playing in another world in a tribe with Ex-Fools, it is quite fun. See you there?

DeletedUser110536

Hey what tribe and world? Where the heck was my invite.

DeletedUser99939

I'm humbled Garsy mentioned my name truly humbled. :icon_wink: