Some top tribes merging

DeletedUser

Uruz, BTH, MADHAT, and possibly others are in the process of merging together.

Social Disorder

Is T.E.C not included? Damn we are going to be owned!

DeletedUser57812

ahah social, I hope you will are not in! :D WANT KILL U :D :p

DeletedUser

Uruz, BTH, MADHAT, and possibly others are in the process of merging together.

oh thats a surprise
24_002.gif

DeletedUser

oh noes top tribes merging into an uber tribe.. what will everyone do?

DeletedUser

lol remember its just a game old chap
popcorn.gif

just a game DAMN !@#@%$1343 I wish someone told me that I just sold my house to move in to the new villa I just nobled my wife is gonna killll me

DeletedUser92671

theres a thin lin between TWgame and TWfulltime job as a farmer taking in his crops and defending his lands...

shakeyshowdown

the whole world is doomed so they get free premium, im so jealous i want to be in some of the action

DeletedUser

just a game DAMN !@#@%$1343 I wish someone told me that I just sold my house to move in to the new villa I just nobled my wife is gonna killll me

lol that is funny mate
_abzw.gif

theres a thin lin between TWgame and TWfulltime job as a farmer taking in his crops and defending his lands...

maybe if you aint got a real life mate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92671

widen your sense of humor to incorporate other peoples, wether you think its funny or not, you need to understand when people are joking, and when people are not...

DeletedUser

widen your sense of humor to incorporate other peoples, wether you think its funny or not, you need to understand when people are joking, and when people are not...

oh so you are saying i dont like your sense of humour,i did say your bald headed sig with a hair dryer in his hand was funny

DeletedUser92671

i never said you didnt like it, i said you dont understand peoples personalities beyond your own.

bomberace101

Who would have thought innogames would release version 7.0 a day after one of the worlds stood up against things being taken away from the game :icon_wink:

Joking

tigerjaws

Hi all, hope the old players still remember me! Looks like all the top tribes are merging as one tribe to end this world, if i am not wrong. Also seeing lots of new faces in the forums. Hope they keep this forum alive.