Some top tribes merging

DeletedUser92671

anyone else find it funny, how the people flaming on these forums recently, just happen to be people who arent in ~one~ ?? :p

DeletedUser

Yup, the merge seems to have brought some life into the forums.

DeletedUser

Crap we've failed!!! Merge was meant to be to make this world dead... Not bringing it back alive!!!!!

DeletedUser

The forums are alive.. kind of. Not for long, when it sinks in to people what has happened they'll hit delete.

DeletedUser

what do you mean by delete? as in what will they delete?

DeletedUser

anyone else find it funny, how the people flaming on these forums recently, just happen to be people who arent in ~one~ ?? :p

The only ones that talk in this forum mainly are me, you, shakedown, jay and .snivl and then you gots your randoms XD

DeletedUser92671

i know, but the only people here that are causing trouble, arguing with people and stuff, are the people not in the tribe, the rest of us, like you, are just accepting it... are just having some fun on the forums, like me, or shakey, who wont be posting anymore, i made him get back on W53, good job too, me and him both had incoming, lol

DeletedUser

Hi all, hope the old players still remember me! Looks like all the top tribes are merging as one tribe to end this world, if i am not wrong. Also seeing lots of new faces in the forums. Hope they keep this forum alive.

hello tiger.

I heard that some top tribes are going to merge soon?

[spoil]
slowpoke_pokemon.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i know, but the only people here that are causing trouble, arguing with people and stuff, are the people not in the tribe, the rest of us, like you, are just accepting it... are just having some fun on the forums, like me, or shakey, who wont be posting anymore, i made him get back on W53, good job too, me and him both had incoming, lol

lolz im in W53 as well but just started the other day. so im not all that built up yet.

DeletedUser

causing trouble you say mate,no just not agreeing that you lot are an elite tribe and are all huggles,im sure you wish i was not here, and didnt say you was gonna do what you have done agggggggggeeeeesssss ago,you flamed me then for saying it,now you are saying im causing trouble,i just want the other people in this world that have paid as much premium etc to not see this world end in a great big hug that outnumbers everyone,in my opinion you and all the others are the ones guilty of causing the troble,i know players that are better than some in one but i think they are getting cheated,as long as i get people to see that you guys aint actually elite and they can actually take you on,it will make me and my 2 little villas and me happy :lol:

DeletedUser

causing trouble you say mate,no just not agreeing that you lot are an elite tribe and are all huggles,im sure you wish i was not here, and didnt say you was gonna do what you have done agggggggggeeeeesssss ago,you flamed me then for saying it,now you are saying im causing trouble,i just want the other people in this world that have paid as much premium etc to not see this world end in a great big hug that outnumbers everyone,in my opinion you and all the others are the ones guilty of causing the troble,i know players that are better than some in one but i think they are getting cheated,as long as i get people to see that you guys aint actually elite and they can actually take you on,it will make me and my 2 little villas and me happy :lol:

A sentiment well voiced. And one that has inspired me to make a poll.

DeletedUser92671

alot of people on alot of worlds pay for premium, not all of them can win, stop crying.

DeletedUser

The best players on this world are in the tribe, it is an incontestable fact. The ones who rate but have not been added were passed on for various and sundry reasons that are generally linked to location or tribe affiliation at the time of the merge. There are people who actually better than the smallest members in ~one~ who have been left out in the cold because they were in the wrong tribe or wrong location or did not want to join but that is a truth in every world where these kinds of elements always affect the endgame.

I understand why people chafe at what has been done here, I admit I had mixed feelings at the start as well. The bottom line is you may not like the merge but the skill on this tribe really does represent vast bulk of notable accounts in the world. Because we stepped up the time line to end it does not mean any of the garbage about hugging etc. has real merit. Like them or hate them the leading tribes that drove this process were the only ones who were contending for real control on 47 and the fact we decided to wrap it up rather than quit may make some angry but by right of power it was our call to make.

DeletedUser

Just because he is banned doesn't mean I did it at all. I wouldn't read into things too much.

plus this shouldnt be discussed...in the forums either...remember mr moderator

The best players on this world are in the tribe, it is an incontestable fact. The ones who rate but have not been added were passed on for various and sundry reasons that are generally linked to location or tribe affiliation at the time of the merge. There are people who actually better than the smallest members in ~one~ who have been left out in the cold because they were in the wrong tribe or wrong location or did not want to join but that is a truth in every world where these kinds of elements always affect the endgame.

I understand why people chafe at what has been done here, I admit I had mixed feelings at the start as well. The bottom line is you may not like the merge but the skill on this tribe really does represent vast bulk of notable accounts in the world. Because we stepped up the time line to end it does not mean any of the garbage about hugging etc. has real merit. Like them or hate them the leading tribes that drove this process were the only ones who were contending for real control on 47 and the fact we decided to wrap it up rather than quit may make some angry but by right of power it was our call to make.

awe can i get a big tw hug....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

plus this shouldnt be discussed...in the forums either...remember mr moderator

Actually you are wrong! I did not discuss or reveil any specifics of give out any informaton you did not allready have access too. Everyone knew Jayy was banned as it says under every post of his.

Also I'd leave the conversation at this as it is offtopic, continue via PM if you must.