Someone had to...

DeletedUser120220

I haven't checked the stats that much but you could easily be correct. I just dislike that not exactly fair strategy.

I'm just surprised that you're focussing all the hate on Riot! while BRO has the same amount of push accounts and is on the good side of the coalition, the coalition against this exact thing they're doing themselves?
A family tribe with push accounts fighting the war named Tyranny of the Push Accounts...
Gotta go message UBM I found a contender for the facepalm award!

ppprre

I'm just surprised that you're focussing all the hate on Riot! while BRO has the same amount of push accounts and is on the good side of the coalition, the coalition against this exact thing they're doing themselves?
A family tribe with push accounts fighting the war named Tyranny of the Push Accounts...
Gotta go message UBM I found a contender for the facepalm award!
I'm not focusing hate on you guys, I didn't even mean to offend that much with my comment.

DeletedUser120220

I'm not focusing hate on you guys, I didn't even mean to offend that much with my comment.
Well, you seriously hurt my feelings :(

I'm gonna keep pointing out the hypocrisy in this declaration until i feel better.

1c935a60d11c3e2cca89c0fe1e79dcd4.png

More proof the BRO family tribes have just as many push accounts ar Riot!

canigire

Difference is ı dont planned that in beginning some members just dont want to play and some is just a passive players thats every tribes strategy :) but in beginning build tribe for cap thats an another thing to me

ppprre

Well, you seriously hurt my feelings :(

I'm gonna keep pointing out the hypocrisy in this declaration until i feel better.

1c935a60d11c3e2cca89c0fe1e79dcd4.png

More proof the BRO family tribes have just as many push accounts ar Riot!
Okay, for this you are incorrect, that is an 88k point tribe you are comparing yourselves to....

DeletedUser118986

Difference is ı dont planned that in beginning some members just dont want to play and some is just a passive players thats every tribes strategy :) but in beginning build tribe for cap thats an another thing to me

So you mass recruit in hopes to eat their free villages when they quit once you find out they are unsure if they will remain committed?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I'm sorry Riot! hurt your feelings

DeletedUser120220

So you mass recruit in hopes to eat their free villages when they quit once you find out they are unsure if they will remain committed?

Yea, the 225 tribe changes tribe changes in the three BRO family tribes compared to the 111 in the Riot family tribes is indeed a lot higher.

ppprre

I guess that's my bad, indeed.
Still 8 internals compared to 11 isn't that much of a difference.
Again I'm too lazy to check all the stats exactly but I feel like those numbers are a bit smaller than they should be considering rank 1 is over 30k points with 2k ODA.
I'm glad you're actually being quite respectful during this conversation though.

DeletedUser120220

Again I'm too lazy to check all the stats exactly but I feel like those numbers are a bit smaller than they should be considering rank 1 is over 30k points with 2k ODA.
I'm glad you're actually being quite respectful during this conversation though.

Yea the rank 1 player has been smart enough to actually use the troops of the account he internalled while BRO clearly did not.

Bro played the diplo right i guess

giphy.gif

So BRO is the winner while they're stuck in an alliance with about 300k of food surrounding them?
Debatable.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You can't use 'laziness' as an excuse for being wrong.

DeletedUser122148

This genuinely isn't meant to hurt people's feelings, I still consider it to be game. I declared a war as that is kinda the sole purpose of the game and Riot! Have been attacking us for ages so why not. Plus they clearly intend to take over the continent so might as well try n stop them and happily our allies agreed and also want to to stop them.

This wasn't meant to be a PnP like in the old days either, simply a copy n paste so that others can get some more entertainment from the game :)

ppprre

You can't use 'laziness' as an excuse for being wrong.
I haven't tried to claim anything that could be wrong xd. I have been giving out my opinion and just stopping a couple of things that are incorrect from being spread. This is why I use the words "I feel". I think this is enough of a reply for your lack of effort in trying to start a fight.

canigire

So you guys have a war before ? Just ı dont care to share this one but our first 4 claim is with a war player who 1 rank in the game has 2800 point in attacks thats just sad for tribal wars

Attachments

• EB8A74AD-A93F-4EAB-9AD6-29AD04E0D5B4.png
    EB8A74AD-A93F-4EAB-9AD6-29AD04E0D5B4.png
    354.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

DeletedUser118986

I haven't tried to claim anything that could be wrong xd. I have been giving out my opinion and just stopping a couple of things that are incorrect from being spread. This is why I use the words "I feel". I think this is enough of a reply for your lack of effort in trying to start a fight.

How you feel isn't facts though? If you are going to state an opinion (which is also a claim) then proof should be provided to support your claim/opinion. I am not mad about people making claims, but just throwing out stuff that you "feel" is correct but may not be correct. Hell I claim Trump is the best president in US history ;)

ppprre

How you feel isn't facts though? If you are going to state an opinion (which is also a claim) then proof should be provided to support your claim/opinion. I am not mad about people making claims, but just throwing out stuff that you "feel" is correct but may not be correct. Hell I claim Trump is the best president in US history ;)
Okay, you really haven't been reading my posts correctly, I gave a reason for why I have my opinion. I never said that what I feel is a fact. So what I think could easily be wrong. I am very fair and open to changing my mind.

Also no need to group all of BRO in just because I am lazy about counting every village and deciding if it looks like it was handed over for free or not.