something to spice up the speed forum

• Thread starter DeletedUser80720
  • Start date

DeletedUser

N@me is the best speed player. i dont know him but i've heard of him. also grant. i dont know which ones better

DeletedUser

i mean nme...n@me i think. i really dont know. but i do know its not namaz.

DeletedUser80720

nMe... n@me? is a very valid pick for the best speed player on .net ever. Who would you suggest then? Seriously i mean, dont pick yourself... again...

for your information grant got banned alot of times for cheating and using bots!!!
grants no way near the best

DeletedUser

for your information grant got banned alot of times for cheating and using bots!!!
grants no way near the best

Yes i know. But he used bots on real worlds not on speed. So yes he is right up there with the very best on speed.

DeletedUser80720

Dude, i co-played with him in speed and normal worlds. I think i would be able to tell the difference.

the last speed round we fought he got banned~!!! dude serioudly you have no clue hes been banned several times on speed ask any1 and i doubt grant would let a noob like you co-play him

DeletedUser

dude you have no clue!! he used bots and was banned on speed several times

How come it always comes down to that argument?
2 years I had the honor of playing with grant. Despite him cheating or not, he have been one of the best this game have everhad none the less. He is deffo a genius in this game and I can start giving you examples for why.

If you have problems with grant, I can give you Beckie, or Scott, or Alex (the 3 of them)... There used to be a legion of great players here that today could still compete for the titleof thebest player ever.

Anyways, grant is a real option. Every good player in this game have been banned and so this is not a real excuse. Sorry if for parts the English is broken as I write through iPod :p

DeletedUser80720

How come it always comes down to that argument?
2 years I had the honor of playing with grant. Despite him cheating or not, he have been one of the best this game have everhad none the less. He is deffo a genius in this game and I can start giving you examples for why.

If you have problems with grant, I can give you Beckie, or Scott, or Alex (the 3 of them)... There used to be a legion of great players here that today could still compete for the titleof thebest player ever.

Anyways, grant is a real option. Every good player in this game have been banned and so this is not a real excuse. Sorry if for parts the English is broken as I write through iPod :p

if your a great player you do not need to cheat to win even tho he is a good player he is not the best!! and i was purely stating a fact that JB does know nothing about grant or speed

DeletedUser

if your a great player you do not need to cheat to win even tho he is a good player he is not the best!! and i was purely stating a fact that JB does know nothing about grant or speed

Well i cant know nothing about Grant since i have played with him in the past. Also i can't know nothing about speed. You are just making up stupid ideas and labeling them as fact when they clearly are not. Didn't you get banned to?

DeletedUser

i mean nme...n@me i think. i really dont know. but i do know its not namaz.

i remember when me and Nunners was rimming grant in each round :icon_rolleyes:
good days ....(when kingsamsam,cornish,and 98% of players that are arguing with eachother in this forum even didnt know sword is and off or def troop :icon_confused: )

DeletedUser

i remember when me and Nunners was rimming grant in each round :icon_rolleyes:
good days ....(when kingsamsam,cornish,and 98% of players that are arguing with eachother in this forum even didnt know sword is and off or def troop :icon_confused: )

Nunners? Rim?! Are you sure it's the guy you are looking for?! Nunners is a noob turtle who nobles only barb/2k villas. Never have I seen him winning a round against good players.

DeletedUser80720

Nunners? Rim?! Are you sure it's the guy you are looking for?! Nunners is a noob turtle who nobles only barb/2k villas. Never have I seen him winning a round against good players.
thats true he turtles every round but theres ways around beating a turtle

olympus

Grant botted on speed and normal worlds and had so many ip bans. Imo if you bot, you lose all credibility as a good player.