SoSrry Officially Declares War

DeletedUser82080

The fake limit is singlehandedly the best setting on this server. Its time to learn to fake smartly, not just mindlessly spam fakes that have no meaning in an attempt to bore/overwhelm your opponent to quitting.

And world settings have never changed mid-world, with the exception of W61 voting to remove Secrets of Power in their flawed implementation after watching the merge-fests for secrets on 60 and 63.

The best setting on the server? lmao Honestly you made me laugh loudly here! This is your personal thought mate. Moreover, I think you forgot to count w32. I remember we have changed some features as well by voting.

DeletedUser

It's an absolute Joke, I do find this quote an absolute peach though:

So you know everyone you recruited were a bunch of Nubs with no Backbones and you STILL went ahead and created another Tribe to fit them all in; call it a Family, a league a group of friendly tribes or whatever you want it's still pathetic. Capping 40 Villages off semi - Inactive crap defenders and claiming it's a war is laughable as well. All you now have is 3 Tribes still with ALL the same deadweight the other Tribes had and all you've done is made an example of 1-2 players and used that as a smoke screen to recruit the others which you now claim are "Battle Tested" despite not actually attacking 75% of them and having someone snipe a single train in 48 hours is hardly a test of skill or determination.

I'm not sure how up to date your literacy skills are, but it says right in that quote "We ask that no Reborn members that run over the course of the next few weeks be allowed entrance to other tribes." We knew that we would be bringing over a few members to fill spots that were soon to be vacated. Plus we killed a ton of troops in 48 hours, so why spend time and troops on players that will benefit us more by bringing them in.

I did not see YOU war and murder Reborn. So NO you do not get to recruit members from what is left. That is how war works kiddo, get used to. it.

DeletedUser

To go along with my last post, and to respond to everyone calling this war a joke. Last time I checked we took 40 villages in one sweep, and another 20 shortly after. In a war this scale this early in the world, against a newly formed tribe, that is a good reason for that tribe to disband. If you want to end wars quickly like we did, learn how to take that many villages that quickly. Instead of bashing us because "it wasnt much of a fight" maybe next time youll remember that if the score goes up 1-1 each day, its not really accomplishing anything.

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
While they have warned ARROW to stay out of K43, it will be interesting to see if this tribe actually puts their money where their mouths are if HoodRow continue with the self-interested route they seem to be taking thusfar.

Remember this?

DeletedUser102104

Geez everybody talking smack. I'd love to see another tribe on this world go through with a nice little OP and gain as much conquers on one tribe in a 3 day span(last day and a half there was nothing). Not to mention the OD we gained from this.

DeletedUser

Your honestly going to insult my literacy skills when you quite literally skipped over everything else I posted purely to focus on the one area you think your right on. - Which you still aren't.

I've not said any other Tribe wanted to recruit them I've said it's pathetic that YOUR Tribe should call every member of Reborn cowards trying to save themselves and then turn around and recruit those same cowards!

Nearly every single member of the tribe has already applied to or offered to spy for SoSrry, and we have refused knowing that they are just trying to save themselves.

I did not see YOU war and murder Reborn. So NO you do not get to recruit members from what is left. That is how war works kiddo, get used to. it.

Clearly you've not played at a decent enough level during the early worlds to understand how the game used to work, when a Tribe went to war it lasted for Years not 3 days and 60 caps later. You can say the game is evolving all you like but honestly your just going to make yourself sound even more pathetic; nobody outside of MERGE has any respect for that hug fest and I'm yet to see a comment from someone outside MERGE saying what a great decision it was.

I'll recommend you try playing the .nl servers for a while, it might shock you to learn that the Dutch have a better translation as to what exactly "War" means. "Murdering" an Inactive account had it been in your own tribe would have been called an Internal as it happens the accounts were in Reborn so it's more of an external but still equally un-impressive.

DeletedUser

Your honestly going to insult my literacy skills when you quite literally skipped over everything else I posted purely to focus on the one area you think your right on. - Which you still aren't.

I've not said any other Tribe wanted to recruit them I've said it's pathetic that YOUR Tribe should call every member of Reborn cowards trying to save themselves and then turn around and recruit those same cowards!

[/B]

Clearly you've not played at a decent enough level during the early worlds to understand how the game used to work, when a Tribe went to war it lasted for Years not 3 days and 60 caps later. You can say the game is evolving all you like but honestly your just going to make yourself sound even more pathetic; nobody outside of MERGE has any respect for that hug fest and I'm yet to see a comment from someone outside MERGE saying what a great decision it was.

I'll recommend you try playing the .nl servers for a while, it might shock you to learn that the Dutch have a better translation as to what exactly "War" means. "Murdering" an Inactive account had it been in your own tribe would have been called an Internal as it happens the accounts were in Reborn so it's more of an external but still equally un-impressive.

If you have wars this early in the game that end up lasting for years, you're bad. Plain and simple. I have seen every single type of war, at every stage of the game, and frankly, the ones that you are referring to are almost always won by inactivity, nothing more. There is a reason .net is widely regarded as the best server, and comparing the .nl server to it says it all. I have played that server, and it was a joke. I was so far ahead of anyone else that it was simply a matter of quitting because of morale issues.

As for Reborn, they were less of a fight than we expected, and since you do not know the ins and outs of SoSrry/MERGE I would say your opinion matters very little. You do not know why those members were recruited, you also do not have a whole continent you are trying to move your way into 3 months into a world. Until you do, I don't care what it is you have to say on the matter. Ride or Die/Four Nerds was very much active, up until he started losing villages. You call that inactive?

Anyway, all men are created equal. All opinions are NOT. So until YOU have something relevant to say on the matter, keep YOURS to yourself.

DeletedUser96097

[/B]

I guess it's a good thing, then, that we are playing not to impress you, or anyone, but to become the winners of w75.

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I think there's a reason he mentioned your literacy skills...

DeletedUser

I would almost say it matters MORE than it ever has. With languages developing at such a rapid rate because of the internet/texting/slang, it will be imperative to remember the basics in order for them to not be lost.

DeletedUser114322

I would almost say it matters MORE than it ever has. With languages developing at such a rapid rate because of the internet/texting/slang, it will be imperative to remember the basics in order for them to not be lost.

Maybe I should stay away from this forum from now on. My grammar skills sucks badly ;)

My point, not everybody here got English as their first and even second language.

DeletedUser113322

^ True, not everyone has English as their first/second language. That much can't be avoided. But if you ARE from an English-native country, by god work on your grammar. It may not be important to some, but to others it's a perk.

Think of it this way. A person with impeccable grammar (but doesn't flaunt it like some jerk) never gets on anyone's nerve. But does a person with some terrible grammar bother nobody? You tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are 100% correct, and like LockHouse said, that is totally understandable. I applaud anyone that knows 3 or more languages. But if you have English as your first or most commonly used language, english grammar is very important, and to say it isnt is a bit ignorant.

oldefinsh

MERGE are too scared to fight with someone more than 3 days.
REBORN is the best tribe.
NORSE HORSE.
English? Pff, learn Russian and invade in countries.
Putin.
mj-popcorn.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser105906

I'd argue that what he is criticizing, and nitpicking, isn't putting the English language in jeopardy. The meaning of his sentence doesn't change because he said "your" instead of "you're". I don't see how it is a problem, nor the need to call it out, when anyone with half a brain can understand what he is trying to say regardless of the "your" used.