SoSrry Officially Declares War

DeletedUser

Give the world a taste of real tw, give us the Merge VS Norse war.

Is garagna, t-bone steak and the russians just continue to knock on their doors forever?

I believe these frontlines are good players and would give the world a chance to see another legit war

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

I thought it was a awesome war by far the best in the world.

DeletedUser

That was easily the shortest war I have seen. What looked to be a long war between two titans was over after one op. The remaining Arrow members have made multiple small tribes.. I wonder why they didn't make just one? Internal issues or hoping by spreading out some might survive the clean up?

DeletedUser103537

Most were recruited or merged with players in Merge. :lol:

DeletedUser103537

Umm pretty sure your right I say it is about 35% of HOODROW joined or is merging into a Merge account. So guess most wasn't the right word.

DeletedUser

I think 35% would be a pretty high number. Me, Ikilledsatan, Rising one, crazy14u, KalvinC and Pattymcfatty. Are all that remains of Hoodrow in Merge. 6/70 of Hoodrow or .085, 8.5%. I merged into Kinspk because we make a great group of Co-players and I didn't want to quit due to not having any. (I was looking for co players even before the war).

DeletedUser103537

forgot 4 nerds as well and there was rabit8888 and a few others that I am forgetting.

DeletedUser102104

rabbit and xaime were always going to join NiKe so I don't count them as the recruits from the war