Norman the Cat - 2 Points

Harbinger297 - 1 Point

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The way this will work is as follows :

1st Place = 3 points
2nd Place = 2 Points
3rd Place = 1 Points

Any lower gets you nothing. Each week the points will be added up and people will be placed according to how many points they have on the leaderboard. There will be the version at the top, thats the overall leaderboard, which will never stop.

Then there will also be a monthly leaderboard ( the one above ). The way this works is points are only recorded for SOTW's taking place in one month, so once the month ends, the person placing first for that month gets 200pp (1 Month) second gets 160 (21 days) and third gets 100 (14 days). The next month the board will be wiped and started a fresh.

We will start the monthly one in august now ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81336

Oh my. I might come back to graphics just so I can have my name on the top! >:D

DeletedUser

Is this just based on sotw's running from now on? Or are you updating it with past sotws?

DeletedUser

So what if we have another 'one SOTW in a month' thingo?

DeletedUser

But its winter.... :p

It has happened though :) When GE goes walkabout

DeletedUser

You mean when I have exams ;) Yeah I was pretty busy, not going to appologize for that :p

DeletedUser

When I came up with this idea people either couldn't grasp the idea of it or didn't want to do it.

DeletedUser

When I came up with this idea people either couldn't grasp the idea of it or didn't want to do it.

I don't care what people want to do, I'm running it whether they are in favour or not :D

And all points will be starting from the latest SOTW, I am not tracking down who won what previously :p

DeletedUser

Not even the ones you put in the hall of fame? Its only fair really :p

DeletedUser

I don't care what people want to do, I'm running it whether they are in favour or not :D

And all points will be starting from the latest SOTW, I am not tracking down who won what previously :p

:icon_cry: But what if I don't get lucky again? I need those previous flukes for the points :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Not even the ones you put in the hall of fame? Its only fair really :p

It not fair, because then the people who got second and third in all those SOTW's get nothing ?

It not like I'm doing it to benefit myself, I've won SOTW's ... its just easier to start it from now ...