SOTW Leaderboard

DeletedUser92094

It took me a long time to realise it was only Harbinger. And i've always known it's Phlipster. :)

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: *harbinger. Why do people always write "harbringer"? It's not an obsolete or obscure word it's a fairly common-use word that so many people do not seem to know, even though it is used quite often. Harbringer isn't a word at all.
Oops, I am so sorry. It was right on the monthly one ;)

Fixed now

DeletedUser81336

:icon_neutral: *harbinger. Why do people always write "harbringer"? It's not an obsolete or obscure word it's a fairly common-use word that so many people do not seem to know, even though it is used quite often. Harbringer isn't a word at all.

:icon_eek: I thought you were just dumb and couldn't spell harbinger right cause everyone calls you harbringer. :D
Harbinger is a fairly common word among us educated folk.

tumblr_ln8nktBUk51qafrh6.png

I've just always called you harbringer cause everyone else did and I never noticed they were dumb. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: I thought you were just dumb and couldn't spell harbinger right cause everyone calls you harbringer. :D
Harbinger is a fairly common word among us educated folk.

tumblr_ln8nktBUk51qafrh6.png

I've just always called you harbringer cause everyone else did and I never noticed they were dumb. :icon_redface:

:icon_biggrin:

Harbinger (Definition):
A person who brings the world one step closer to a higher verbal versatility, one morpheme at a time.

Harbringer (Definition):
A verbal harbinger or prognostic indication of potential exigency upon an individual or a conglomerate (most notably upon the speaker).

I kid, of course. But I'm serious about the "harbringer" part.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A harbinger brings warning... That's what's always confused me. Even when reading "harbinger," I used to say "harbringer." (This was pre-TW days playing MTG with my brother. Card names. Harb, I've always gotten your name right. I think. :D)

DeletedUser102804

Well, I'm a Harbinger too. Of the Companions of course ;)

DeletedUser

Okay, everything should be updated to reflect the latest SOTW.

I've changed the way prizes will be awarded, in light of the fewer SOTWs that seem to be running per month and the decline in the amount of people participating. The new system will hopefully maintain relative homogeneity among contestants in the weekly SOTW while rewarding the one person who is the top of the month.

The new prizes will be applied to the most recent SOTW (#43), but the previous one in April (#42) will still function under the previous system when I get that PP sorted :)

DeletedUser

Syntex, I don't think I need to be in the leaderboard twice :p Phlipster and tWillow are one and the same :)

DeletedUser81336

No need to have Zenron and GE up there twice. I own them both, so. So just create a spot for this account with 0 points, remove them and add their points to Oscar the Grouch. Thanks. :):)

DeletedUser

No need to have Zenron and GE up there twice. I own them both, so. So just create a spot for this account with 0 points, remove them and add their points to Oscar the Grouch. Thanks. :):)

Can't believe I haven't asked for this to be done before, must have slipped my mind ;)

DeletedUser

I think I've edged over-all 3rd now, if my estimate is right. :p

DeletedUser81336

Now, now harb. We don't want to overwork our loving elders, we must save the hard work for syntex (and of course the spam shall be saved till MF leaves). Tim be sccrryyy.

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Main leaderboard is updated.

I am not quite sure if the monthly leaderboard is correct for this month, as it says May. Which has long passed, hence I haven't done anything to change the scores there.

Also, I am not sure if the points for the past SOTW (smudge) were added ?

DeletedUser102804

Smudge was not added, and that fell under the June Monthly.

I've PM'd Syntex about the PP points that should have been awarded for the last few as well, so he should be taking care of that soon enough.

DeletedUser

Yes, I've been extremely lax/lazy about sending out PP to SOTW winners. I'll get that sorted tomorrow and back-check the May & June boards to make everything is in order.

Thanks to MasterFire for updating this and running the Comic Book SOTW :)