Soxfan - Fact or Fiction ?

DeletedUser

This hit me hard because i had found out the day before a tribe mate had died of cancer also

tbh this makes me realise

A) Tw players are angry people

B) never to trust the internet

C) i hate little immature boys

To the perpetrators what you did was more than a joke it hit may of us(the TW community) hard and i personally felt like crap for most of the morning this was abuse of our trust of other players around the world and i think the Tw community will be stronger for it but that does not excuse what you have done you should be ashamed of what you did.

The thing you may not understand is some people of the Tw community have been affected by this illness and or Cancer in some way shape or form and this will have affected them in ways you cannot perceive and next time you try something like this think of the greater impact as some people have been deeply affected by this Shame on you

To all those who donated Bone marrow and Blood i thank you it is due to your generosity that someone out there will be saved from this illness and they wont have to go through the ordeal we all faced

DeletedUser

The general TW community is filled with kind hearted people. (and Kreger) Truly is a shame that this happened and that I've actually posted multiple times in this thread. Let it die already.

qwertyu

I have a theorey that could make SOXFAN story true Soxfan could of moved to America has they have one of the best cancer treatment places in the world and if she is royal family they can pay for the treatment

If it was a lie I am shocked as I told my whole family and other tribes I name four of my villages to her/him :icon_cry: this game just got worse :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I have a theorey that could make SOXFAN story true Soxfan could of moved to America has they have one of the best cancer treatment places in the world and if she is royal family they can pay for the treatment

If it was a lie I am shocked as I told my whole family and other tribes I name four of my villages to her/him :icon_cry: this game just got worse :icon_cry:

Since she joined she has played from America! Are you daft, its false.

And btw, you should really keep RL and this game seperate. You told your family about someone you have no idea about..?

DeletedUser

Well, I did too, Dale. When you think someone you know has leukemia, it's what some people do.

Scarge

i might be harsh bud i felt srry for her and thats it why would i bring tw to rl?
if i tell 1 of my m8's i'm sad about a girl i dont know irl hedo drag me the the nuttyhouse and thats bcus i can be quit cruel irl so if i wouuld care about any 1 in here they do call me insane
-Scarge

DeletedUser

Heck I had my church praying for 'her...'

I just take this stuff way too seriously I guess :\

How can what you did be bad, you showed you are a good person, even if it was a trick that does not change the fact you went out of your way to help someone in need (real or other wise).

headhunter@

let's take a snapshot of "her" OD as defender - we'll be able to tell in coming dates :)

5017 soxfan 12.146 generated in 288ms Server time: 17:53:44

4924 soxfan 13.313 generated in 150ms Server time: 1:28:52

DeletedUser

Is there anymore left to claim? i have a nice village next to me.

DeletedUser

The reason people do this is because when they come back, they hope everyone laughs at this. They don't realize that people take things seriously on the internet. In TW I have found that people are the most serious about anything (largely because this game is mostly about diplomacy.) I belong to a forum where the admin worked with the other (they are bassically in love even though they're on seperate continents) to fake his death. We were all depressed. When he came back, we all hated him. He didn't expect anyone would believe this.

DeletedUser

Well i hate to say this but i have been had once again in this dam game.

I like being the bad guy but i do feel for kreger in this one.

I thought this was real and i know that kreger opened his heart and his show of protection.
I had my church on her side and this i am sure i can speak if ever a time it would be now for me and kreger.

This was the first thread where me and kreger where on the same side.

Now i am sure this is the second time we are on the same page.

Kill this dam tribe.Kreger if i am wrong then please say so but i think i am right.

DeletedUser

i alsubted at the begginning and if that is a prank that is just unacceptable...u cant go as far as teling someone u died

Phylo

i might be harsh bud i felt srry for her and thats it why would i bring tw to rl?
if i tell 1 of my m8's i'm sad about a girl i dont know irl hedo drag me the the nuttyhouse and thats bcus i can be quit cruel irl so if i wouuld care about any 1 in here they do call me insane
-Scarge

Not exactly. Behind any player is a person very well alive and not a computer. Doesn't matter if the person lives on the other side of the world, or if ever you saw his/her face or listened to his/her voice. Evem being in a virtual world, you are dealing with real persons.

It was that kind of thought that drove those two kids: it is online, it is virtual, it is not important that you do or who you hurt...

People know each other online the same way they could do it in a coffee shop or in any place else. Probably, lots of people in TW comunity deal much closer with online friends that with RL ones...

So, what you do here, has reflexions in RL, no matter if you want it or not, the same way that the person you are online reflects the person you really are in RL...

headhunter@

let's take a snapshot of "her" OD as defender - we'll be able to tell in coming dates

5017 soxfan 12.146 generated in 288ms Server time: 17:53:44 @ 18.01.2008
4924 soxfan 13.313 generated in 150ms Server time: 1:28:52 @ 19.01.2008

deleted snapshot

Last edited: