Soxfan - Fact or Fiction ?

DeletedUser1714

Well, many people have had relatives die of cancer and don't find soxfan particularly amusing, and most probably don't like being conned. Personally, I don't care enough to send strikes, there are much better things to kill.

It's probably more a case of opportunism to get some easy villages in an interesting location.

Scarge

Scarge's village are also empty :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

lol i'm not attacking whit defence ;)

p.s

Attacker: Scarge
Village: Htw-R to the bone! (456|586) K54

Quantity: 0 0 8000 0 2504 0 310 2 1
Losses: 0 0 900 0 282 0 35 0 0

Defender: soxfan
Village: Caen (142|511) K51

Quantity: 951 992 0 153 0 674 0 0 0
Losses: 951 992 0 153 0 674 0 0 0

Haul: 82.920 82.920 82.920 248760/248760
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 8 to level 0
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 100 to 68

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/1310
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 10 to -17

-Scarge

headhunter@

5017 soxfan 12.146 generated in 288ms Server time: 17:53:44 @ 18.01.2008
4924 soxfan 13.313 generated in 150ms Server time: 1:28:52 @ 19.01.2008'
4848 soxfan 14.786 @21.01 19:28:04
3217 soxfan 40.556 @22.01 17:40:05

1619 soxfan 144.535 @23.01 22:53:52

Scarge

Village: Htw-R to the bone! (471|592) K54

Quantity: 0 0 176 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Village: Cannes (144|506) K51

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/1760
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 18 to -3

imori

If she was real, I thought I could relate to her family, but I see how wrong I was.

I just got a call from my brother, my grandma was just diagnosed with lung and liver cancer. Dont think she's going to live very long, she's 80.

These kids.. posing as someone cancer-stricken for attention... hell is too good for them...

darkaniken2

Atleast we can get back at them ingame. I'm too far away, and don't have a train, so I can't grab one, but Kudos to anyone doing so.

DeletedUser

lol i'm not attacking whit defence ;)

p.s

Village: Htw-R to the bone! (456|586) K54

Quantity: 0 0 8000 0 2504 0 310 2 1
Losses: 0 0 900 0 282 0 35 0 0

Village: Caen (142|511) K51

Quantity: 951 992 0 153 0 674 0 0 0
Losses: 951 992 0 153 0 674 0 0 0

Haul: 82.920 82.920 82.920 248760/248760
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 8 to level 0
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 100 to 68

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/1310
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 10 to -17

-Scarge

I thought you were attacking with defences, almost all noobs do that.....lol :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Well I just sat here and read every comment made in this entire thread.

as you know I do not post much but this one story had caught my attention.

I am the person who's brother has died of a brain-tumor, and what I remember from him is that he taught me how to play chess.

I thank the forum mods for not closing this thread until I have had a chance to post.

I bared my soul to the whole TW community for someone I really believed needed encouragement.

When she passed away i cried because it brought back all the memories of that time for me.

You want to know how i feel?

Betrayed.

To all the people out there that say forgive and forget. I understand where you are coming from and i respect you for that. For everyone saying ya i got fooled lets just forget about it. I understand where you are coming from.
To those that say lets get them. I understand where you are coming from too.

I want to do all of those things right now and honestly if i saw these boys in real life i would take it upon my self to teach them that there are consequences to your actions because obviusly their parents didn't.

Do you think their parents really care about them if they do something like this.

I am trusting and my friends say to the point of being naive.
but I would rather trust someone and be hurt than to never take the chance.

This ruse hurt me...bad.

but I will still trust and i will still hope that the goodness in people will outweigh the bad.

with the exception of soxfan I have seen a lot of good in the TW community.
This makes me feel very proud that I am a part of that.

TW moderaters I will ask that you close this thread and let the conversations continue on tribal threads. I do not believe these boys deserve any more of our attention.

Except with our :axemen:

Thank-you everybody for posting and for all the help and support for real people out there that do have real disease's. Thank you to the creator of this thread and to the moderater who had the rock solid proof.

And thank you to the players that are gonna destroy soxfan in the game because i am to small too.

Shadowzilla

DeletedUser

Well,

I really don't know whether Soxfan's story is true or not, or whether any part of her story is true or not, but...

Well, I still think that parts of the tale could have been real, and based on that, I didn't join to the bandwagon to kill her account and won't attack or take any of her villages. Let's say, there is always 1% chance that you're wrong. What if she died; not in france, but in america? What if she wanted to act like a french, and though actually she was an american, but other parts were true from her story? You will never know for sure, but in case if there is a real tragedy under the lies (1%!), seeing all the "tricked" guys taking these easy villages and making harsh comments about a -still possible- RL tragedy should be a real pain in some's eyes.

So, the best thing I can do with this situation is to simply let it go and shade away, and I would suggest the same to all players who feel themselves betrayed... instead of this rampart over her villages and posts/lies.

DeletedUser

you sir have not read the entire thread.

it was an account created in united states from an American. and it was a male that created it.

this account was never in france and it wasn't a girl at all

I am angered by your comment because of your ignorace in not reading the thread you sound like a fool.

THE TW MODERATORS HAVE PROVEN THIS.

IT WAS ALL A HOAX.

THAT GIRL NEVER EXISTED!!

DeletedUser

you sir have not read the entire thread.

it was an account created in united states from an American. and it was a male that created it.

this account was never in france and it wasn't a girl at all

I am angered by your comment because of your ignorace in not reading the thread you sound like a fool.

THE TW MODERATORS HAVE PROVEN THIS.

IT WAS ALL A HOAX.

THAT GIRL NEVER EXISTED!!
alright could have been a boy. could have been killed. or maybey it was just the secound one. maybey the first one who was the liked soxfan was real. the other kid was then someone on another account and therefore knew a lot of the world. anyway the good soxfan dies and the possibly bad one takes over. but the first one has happened to say a few lies so the bad one has to cover up because he wants his bro/friend to be remembered still. if this is confusing ill say it again just ask politely :icon_wink:

headhunter@

alright could have been a boy. could have been killed. or maybey it was just the secound one. maybey the first one who was the liked soxfan was real. the other kid was then someone on another account and therefore knew a lot of the world. anyway the good soxfan dies and the possibly bad one takes over. but the first one has happened to say a few lies so the bad one has to cover up because he wants his bro/friend to be remembered still. if this is confusing ill say it again just ask politely :icon_wink:

ok... i think essentially the "believers" are saying...
1) instead of a girl it is a boy
2) instead of a french he is an american
3) during chemo session - he has the will of an ironman who made posts after posts for hours everyday.
4) his "sister" disappearing after grund's post is simply because she is fed up with the accusation...

possible? if you say so... :icon_rolleyes:
anyways, i'd much much much prefer that's a hoax since no one died of that horrible disease... if that's a hoax, that makes those villages just like another red dots on the map... so what's the big deal of attacking?

DeletedUser

ok... i think essentially the "believers" are saying...
1) instead of a girl it is a boy
2) instead of a french he is an american
3) during chemo session - he has the will of an ironman who made posts after posts for hours everyday.
4) his "sister" disappearing after grund's post is simply because she is fed up with the accusation...

possible? if you say so... :icon_rolleyes:
anyways, i'd much much much prefer that's a hoax since no one died of that horrible disease... if that's a hoax, that makes those villages just like another red dots on the map... so what's the big deal of attacking?
im not a believer. i am just trying to contradict errrmmm.... who was i trying to contradict again??

DeletedUser

I wasn't going to post on this thread because I also agree that we need not give the person behind the name soxfan anymore of our time but I felt this info might make those "believers" of sox's story more convinced that it isn't true. My sister was diagonized with cancer after starting W3 TW. She was to get 6 doses of chemo and 35 radiation treatments. She did the first 3 chemo treatments and 20 radiation treatments when she was so sick she stop the chemo. (and yes I am highly upset that she did that but it is her choice not mine unfortunetly). After finishing the 35 radiation treatment her doctor convinced her to do 18 more radiation treatments, this time to her brain as the cancer she has tends to go to the brain in 70% of the cases. She has 5 left to do. After that they will do a scan to see if the cancer is gone, if not she will decide at that point whether she will continue the chemo at that point. (I hope she decides to if needed of course) The point of telling you all this is after the 2nd chemo treatment she sat me as her acct sitter and I have been doing it every since then. She has not been able to even log in and build things or store resources. You see when she is feeling good, she uses that time to take care of real life issues that she isn't able to when she is down in bed, hanging over the toilet throwing up or at the doctor office being pokes with needles. After seeing how sick she has been there is no way I will believe that soxfan had the stamina to post and play as "she" supposedly did. I will add that I do thank the brats thou for they have made W3 community show that in real life issues we are still good people with good hearts and not the barbarians that we have to be when we are playing TW.