SP Backstabs (Again)

hercules28

We are a war as said by their leader. They formed a NAP with Gians.

It was a cross nobling issue, my member cleared the village, but I guess did not claim, hercules duke of DS said they should have villages as they claimed, although his member, incisive, did not lose a single troop.

I told him its the general rule, who ever claimed takes it he disagreed. I told him to let us keep the village as to not stunt our growth and in the future any cross nobling that would happen DS would get the village regardless if we cleared or not. He denied it.. and thats how we are here.

^ that was said by an SP member, just sort it out. Cross nobling issues are easily fixed, forming a NAP with your enemy ain't smart.

Actually Shaun your ignorance once again plays full and front, We shared a noble planner, My member claimed the village His member mails him and says I don't care that you have the claim, I'm going to noble anyways, That constitutes a break in the Nap, And not only was that an issue, One of his players nobled one of my players the same day and he agreed the guy should have not taken my players village as it broke the nap then another one of his players Took another claim, That is 3 in one day that were claimed in the shared planner, Also we are not napped with Gians, So your ignorance keeps showing quite well, You believe what you want, I have all the reports that I need, Your members ignored 2 noble claims and then another one of your players attacked my member, So that violates nap 3 times, even if you don't accept the 2 noble claims the 3rd violated the nap 100%. So you keep telling everyone whatever you want to make you look good, I have the mails to prove that you knowingly broke the nap.

DeletedUser

Chris, I think what Shaun is trying to get at is that this was a silly decision on DS's part. For DS, it no longer matters who wins this war, because you'll lose. Let's say Wasp and SP win. SP probably isn't going to take too kindly to your hissyfit, and with the influx of villages from taking down Gians, they'd outmass DS by a rather significant amount, leaving only one possible victor.

Let's assume Gians wins. You think they're going to forget how quick you were to go to war with them in the first place? Gians may forgive you for that, but they'll never forget. If they win against Wasp/SP, it'll then be time to avenge the other slights against them, including a tribe that already hit them once.

So basically, because you couldn't work out a cross-noble incident peacefully, DS has decided to burn more bridges. Not the best of strategic decisions my friend.

Personally, I'd like to congratulate DS for standing up for their tribe and I think it was a very brave and beneficial move to stand up for their tribe members. They will now be able to expand peacefully without having to work with such idiotic players.

This rouge WASP player has blatantly disregarded his tribal position, speaking it seems, as a diplomat on the external forums. I certainly hope that he isn't the dip working in such an unprofessional matter.

I'd also like to add that WASP worked very hard to secure diplomatic relations with both DS and SP. It seems they didn't respect DS very well. The immediate flaming has humiliated both tribes involved and I fail to see relations ever grow as strong again. This may also spur SP to re-think this almost forced alliance which was artificially formed because of the Gians war. They weren't this cocky when practically begging for the alliance which I remember them describing as "it will be decided by who ever has the most to offer".

Good luck to DS.

hercules28

We are a war as said by their leader. They formed a NAP with Gians.

It was a cross nobling issue, my member cleared the village, but I guess did not claim, hercules duke of DS said they should have villages as they claimed, although his member, incisive, did not lose a single troop.

I told him its the general rule, who ever claimed takes it he disagreed. I told him to let us keep the village as to not stunt our growth and in the future any cross nobling that would happen DS would get the village regardless if we cleared or not. He denied it.. and thats how we are here.

^ that was said by an SP member, just sort it out. Cross nobling issues are easily fixed, forming a NAP with your enemy ain't smart.

Ah shawn once again, Oh any future cross noblings will result in them getting the village that's a lie, as This was not a cross noble it was a blatant taking a village that was claimed in the planner, Also you told me the general rule was whom ever claims it takes it, That is another misleading lie from you as that is not even close to what you said what you said was that it did not matter who claimed the village, it only matter who cleared it and I disagreed as my player had claimed the village your guy sniped and stole the village, Which means he ignored the noble claim, as you were told, What other lies can you come up with to make yourself look good now don't forget I have the same mails that you do.

Deleted User - 10770065

I highly doubt they turned on you guys, it seems more like a bit of miscommunication... Take these issues in game, not on the world forums. Letting the world know of a hiccup ain't what they're looking for. Particularly the title... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Personally, I'd like to congratulate DS for standing up for their tribe and I think it was a very brave and beneficial move to stand up for their tribe members. They will now be able to expand peacefully without having to work with such idiotic players.

This rouge WASP player has blatantly disregarded his tribal position, speaking it seems, as a diplomat on the external forums. I certainly hope that he isn't the dip working in such an unprofessional matter.

I'd also like to add that WASP worked very hard to secure diplomatic relations with both DS and SP. It seems they didn't respect DS very well. The immediate flaming has humiliated both tribes involved and I fail to see relations ever grow as strong again. This may also spur SP to re-think this almost forced alliance which was artificially formed because of the Gians war. They weren't this cocky when practically begging for the alliance which I remember them describing as "it will be decided by who ever has the most to offer".

Good luck to DS.

Rofl Al, this flaming is a bit of a stretch, even for you ;)

Try harder man.

Deleted User - 10770065

Ah shawn once again, Oh any future cross noblings will result in them getting the village that's a lie, as This was not a cross noble it was a blatant taking a village that was claimed in the planner, Also you told me the general rule was whom ever claims it takes it, That is another misleading lie from you as that is not even close to what you said what you said was that it did not matter who claimed the village, it only matter who cleared it and I disagreed as my player had claimed the village your guy sniped and stole the village, Which means he ignored the noble claim, as you were told, What other lies can you come up with to make yourself look good now don't forget I have the same mails that you do.

Oh hai there, I think you're speaking to the wrong person... That was said by an SP member not by me, like I've previously stated... I've told you nothing.

hercules28

Maybe because you are the backstabbers and not them? They probably felt the formation of the NAP was a hint that you guys wanted war.

Really shaun, were you on the same mails that I was, We were backstabbed by SP and what bothers is that SP wanted to threaten us into submission, What shocked them is that I'm not intimidated by them, Then they decided well we will fix any future cross noblings, Wow change of stance when confronted with us declaring the nap is over, All because of SP's ignorance of protocol. I've seen nothing but outright lies from SP on their postings, We tried to negotiate peacefully, Only to be told basically that you guys were going to do anything about the blatant disregard for the noble planner and that you aren't negotiating. The only thing that will Save SP is WASP, As SP digs their own holes. And WASP comes in to save them again and again.

hercules28

Oh hai there, I think you're speaking to the wrong person... That was said by an SP member not by me, like I've previously stated... I've told you nothing.

Then how come you have stated that you were in the middle of everything from a first person point of view when you weren't even mailing me then.

DeletedUser

Really shaun, were you on the same mails that I was, We were backstabbed by SP and what bothers is that SP wanted to threaten us into submission, What shocked them is that I'm not intimidated by them, Then they decided well we will fix any future cross noblings, Wow change of stance when confronted with us declaring the nap is over, All because of SP's ignorance of protocol. I've seen nothing but outright lies from SP on their postings, We tried to negotiate peacefully, Only to be told basically that you guys were going to do anything about the blatant disregard for the noble planner and that you aren't negotiating. The only thing that will Save SP is WASP, As SP digs their own holes. And WASP comes in to save them again and again.

Psst....speaking of ignorance....Shaun is a member of MWasp ;)

DeletedUser105902

Well SP lied to you then. They threatened us from the very beginning instead of trying to peacefully resolve this issue, which is why we've ended up at this point.

DeletedUser

Wow morning apparently you need to learn to read as it seems you have a little trouble, Whom said Shaun was a member of WASP?

No one said he was a member of Wasp, but you've been speaking to him repeatedly as if he were a member of SP....which he obviously isn't, since he's in MWasp.

hercules28

Ok let's do it this way: We will post what truly happened.

Shaun, You and I share a noble planner!
I like the village that you claimed,
I write you a message not asking you but telling you I am nobling that village
You write me back and tell me that is your village as you claimed it,
I disregard your mail and I attack and noble the village, Though you claimed the village,
You mail me telling me you expect the village back,
I tell you well I'll give you a 1.2K village and a 2.3K village, Though the village you took was almost 7k village, Though the two villages I offered you wasn't even my villages but were within my cluster.
You tell me No, that you claimed the village,
I tell you, Well I cleared it so it's mine.

Whose Village is it, It is the person that claimed the village as it was a shared noble planner they even received the Red writing at the top saying it was claimed before the attacks could be sent. I've played 7 years in this game, Several Worlds In all my experiences it was Always given back to the person Claimed. Unless they could work out an agreement there was nothing but threats of going to war and no peaceful negotiations. Hence why we are truly here.

hercules28

No one said he was a member of Wasp, but you've been speaking to him repeatedly as if he were a member of SP....which he obviously isn't, since he's in MWasp.

No once again whom said he was in SP or Wasp?

hercules28

Also the title was the fact that they did this before, So that is why it states Again.

DeletedUser

No once again whom said he was in SP or Wasp?

Right around this post here, where you refer to both SP and Shaun as "you guys", implying Shaun is part of SP. You replied to his post, which is part of the implication.

Deleted User - 10770065

Ok let's do it this way: We will post what truly happened.

Shaun, You and I share a noble planner!
I like the village that you claimed,
I write you a message not asking you but telling you I am nobling that village
You write me back and tell me that is your village as you claimed it,
I disregard your mail and I attack and noble the village, Though you claimed the village,
You mail me telling me you expect the village back,
I tell you well I'll give you a 1.2K village and a 2.3K village, Though the village you took was almost 7k village, Though the two villages I offered you wasn't even my villages but were within my cluster.
You tell me No, that you claimed the village,
I tell you, Well I cleared it so it's mine.

Whose Village is it, It is the person that claimed the village as it was a shared noble planner they even received the Red writing at the top saying it was claimed before the attacks could be sent. I've played 7 years in this game, Several Worlds In all my experiences it was Always given back to the person Claimed. Unless they could work out an agreement there was nothing but threats of going to war and no peaceful negotiations. Hence why we are truly here.

Okay, you did not send that mail to me so why are you pretending we had that conversation when you can tell what really happened with the real person? Anyway, so you guys are here in these forums to announce you will be helping Gians with the war against SP and their allies WASP?

So one village was snatched under your nose and as you're the leader, you decide it's best to switch sides? Interesting...

DeletedUser105906

Actually Shaun your ignorance once again plays full and front, We shared a noble planner, My member claimed the village His member mails him and says I don't care that you have the claim, I'm going to noble anyways, That constitutes a break in the Nap, And not only was that an issue, One of his players nobled one of my players the same day and he agreed the guy should have not taken my players village as it broke the nap then another one of his players Took another claim, That is 3 in one day that were claimed in the shared planner, Also we are not napped with Gians, So your ignorance keeps showing quite well, You believe what you want, I have all the reports that I need, Your members ignored 2 noble claims and then another one of your players attacked my member, So that violates nap 3 times, even if you don't accept the 2 noble claims the 3rd violated the nap 100%. So you keep telling everyone whatever you want to make you look good, I have the mails to prove that you knowingly broke the nap.

:lol: to funny.. Btw I have the mail where you said you are now napped with Gians.

Your members claimed every single village near our border and with in our cluster, instead of hitting Gians villages. We told incisive about the village, so he would not attack it as we had been hitting it before the claim was made. Obviously that should of been given to us. The 2nd cross nobling happened while we were talking, how do i cancel his nobles on their way already? If you know can you tell me how to?

I also offered you one village back we took but you said no, and I also told you if there was any cross nobling again, the village would be yours regardless if we cleared or not. I really tried here, we only sent attacks at you as a tribe, after an account I was sitting, had scouts sent its way.

Last edited by a moderator:

hercules28

Okay, you did not send that mail to me so why are you pretending we had that conversation when you can tell what really happened with the real person? Anyway, so you guys are here in these forums to announce you will be helping Gians with the war against SP and their allies WASP?

So one village was snatched under your nose and as you're the leader, you decide it's best to switch sides? Interesting...

Actually 3 villages, were, What i posted above was a hypothetical scenario, I was asking your thoughts on it, If that was between me and you, or Any two people whose owns the village also We did not say we were helping gians , What he said is we might help gians, does not mean that we will, So No one said we were joining Gians, I wrote that we weren't allies or nap with Gians, I can post you a report of my attack on one of their members a few hours ago. What I'm saying is that WASP is trying to come in to save SP when SP makes their own mistakes and yes most of everybody playing this game knows that There are several former SP members that joined the WASP Family, Whether you want to continue to help a tribe that continues to put you in situations like this is kind of puzzling, In the above scenario, You change the names of the players that is exactly what happened between my member and the SP members I have sent the mail between the two to SP's leaders, And once again we were told to stuff it. Not exactly peaceful negotiations Would you say?