(~SP~) vs NiON and the VODKA Family

DeletedUser

I can point to the DAY and village that was nobled that started this war. Unless it truly started with Riddick, which i was not part of and don't believe since it was more of an interesting game and not full sides attacking each other in attempts to take over..., I believe it started when KalKal who tried to capitalize on a gifted village from Uberpro, who was inactive for long time at the time, ex tribemate, (and never even made it into NiON).

To put it in perspective - in WAR - it's great to capitalize on this, but at the time it happend SP and NiON had never really attacked each other. So the SP member takes a village I was in the process of taking. Big deal.

SO, when it was re-nobled within hours, instead of mailing to check to see why it was re-nobled and attempting some type of diplomacy.... you know, see what could be done --- something most top tribes do, especially larger tribes --- instead I guess ego was hurt and an onslaught on me began over a 7k village.

Today, I'm at 2.22 Million OD Defensive Points - 95% from (~SP~) Attacks, and I have never received a single email of diplomacy or any kind of communication - just silent attacks, probably in the neighborhood of 1000+, all because I took back a village that was gifted to me and a certain (~SP~) member decided that it was too much that I re-nobled it, so they sent 60+ attacks the next day. Talk about hurt ego.

Chances are at the time, I looked much weaker since he was many points higher... and with Tiberious behind us and blewnewt, we were really a peninsula in (~SP~) waters... but what can you do? I know there was no retaliation from NiON (at least none as a tribe... people in the area did take back what was then taken from us) until after I was at about 1k Million in OD defense (from like 150,000 points).

I certainly consider that the start of this war, because it wasn't until 250 attacks later anyone from NiON decided to get involved, and all the talk about 1/6 of this tribe getting involved, the same goes for ours. Some of our key players haven't even looked at attacking SP twice yet. I'm sure that goes for both sides... so how is that even a trash talking point?

Now myself, I don't get all the trash talking -- you guys have fun with that. I respect (~SP~), especially certain members, but leadership on BOTH sides should really look at the facts before just assuming that the other side just started a war without cause. I assume it's just (~SP~)'s policy to attack first, and declare War weeks later, it might even be tactical, but you started the war. Everything else is just the result. Especially from the NiON side.

All in all I don't care... this is Tribal Wars, and wars eventually have to start.

On a personal note, and I don't mean this as trash talking, just simple truth - I very much dislike Btjaylo and TiberiousBC - they were my ex E-K / E-K2 leaders (my first tribe on this world) and they abandoned the tribe to join SP because they were indeed Point whores (well Tiberious was, I can't say the same about btjaylo) - and 70% of Tiberious' villages were from accounts he sat and took from ex E-K members that quit because their leadership just died. This was his strategy, and I have emails from when he tried to take over mine, and a few other ex E-K members. It was a nice psychological tactic.

I Was loyal to them in E-K, attacked NiON without a lot of help that was promised from TiberiousBC.... which highly stunted my point growth for a long while in the early stages of this game, all under TiberiousBC's leadership... and then when things got bad he just left for SP. So I'm glad he quit. And sorry you guys ever recruited him.

Ironically - NiON took me in and it's the best thing that's happend on this server for me. War or No :icon_surprised:

Heh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NiON also tried to take some villages on our K.

However, I managed to take one of the villages right after they took it and... Surprise! Tons of NiON support coming on one of my villages... :)

So, how do you welcome the enemy support?
With attacks, correct :)

supportattack1.jpg

Attacks launched seconds after each NiON support, now just imagine, seconds after the support reaches destination the regular NiON player receives a red report :)

ScreenShot001.jpg

ScreenShot002.jpg

ScreenShot003.jpg

Just too tired to post all reports...)

DeletedUser

And... the beginning...)))

ScreenShot068.jpg

Then I asked the closest NiON player for resources...

Hello neighbour... said:
Richard Riddick on 25.04. at 16:24
Hi there...

I just noticed that we've become neighbours over the night...

So I was wandering... could you send some resources to one of my villages... Axe Factory... You see, these LC are quite expensive, not to mention that I just placed 1K of axes in the barrcaks so I would really appreciate about 30K of each resources...)

Thanks!

;)

Amrub Kram on 25.04. at 18:15
Why would you travel so far so just to land next to me and my tribe members. Probably many other places you could have landed

Richard Riddick on 25.04. at 18:18

I'm the perfect neighbour... I promise not to attack anything but barbarian villages from that village in the next 48 hours ;)

Amrub Kram on 25.04. at 18:29
You have a massive area around your other villages. You have no right being here.

Richard Riddick on 25.04. at 18:51
Awww... why are you attacking me...

Hey... mind if I attack you too?

PS: But I only will if you want me to :)

Amrub Kram on 25.04. at 18:56
Do what you want, I'm just curious of your intentions is all. Just remember, you have 1 village here, and I have 31 + my tribe. Next time you want to do something stupid like move into the middle of the continents most powerful cluster, you should give some warning

Richard Riddick on 25.04. at 19:00
Some warning like,

"Hello, my name is Adrian and I would like to inform you that I've just sent 4 nobles to xxx|xxx, please do not send support to that village because my nobles would die if you do so"...

Richard Riddick on 25.04. at 20:55
I said I'm gonna farm you with swords and spears - hell, I gotta try and see if it works :))

Richard Riddick on 25.04. at 20:39
1 - 0.

DeletedUser

NiON also tried to take some villages on our K.

However, I managed to take one of the villages right after they took it and... Surprise! Tons of NiON support coming on one of my villages... :)

So, how do you welcome the enemy support?
With attacks, correct :)

Just because you take the time to screenshot and report on it doesn't mean it's not happening on both sides. I actually want you to continue this, poems included, it's interesting reading and well...frankly... ... because it will get public opinion on the side that NiON is losing horribly and wonder why we aren't rimmed yet.

It's apparent which side likes to do the trash talking at this point. Have fun with it. :lol:

DeletedUser

No nice war.. this is gonna mean the end of one quite great tribe:icon_cry:

Anyways, faced with the choice between these two I say GO NiON!

DeletedUser

wakasm:

I'm sorry that you fail to see the fun in it.
If you think that we're trying to make the public opinion be on our side, I'm sorry to announce we're not.
Neither are we trying to make it look that we're winning because frankly, at the moment no one's winning yet.

My posts were just for the fun, nothing more.

So, have fun :)
And please, do post anything similar you have on us :)
Playing the game is fun, but some people enjoy reading the forums as well.

DeletedUser

wakasm:

I'm sorry that you fail to see the fun in it.
If you think that we're trying to make the public opinion be on our side, I'm sorry to announce we're not.
Neither are we trying to make it look that we're winning because frankly, at the moment no one's winning yet.

So, have fun :)
And please, do post anything similar you have on us :)
Playing the game is fun, but some people enjoy reading the forums as well.

No worries. I was being truthful when I said i found it interesting. And i never said that was what you were trying to do, I just think that the public would believe it and would merely be a result of it, something I would enjoy as I like being underdog and not a trash talker.

In addition, I would say your tactic was very funny and interesting, and very well done from an entertainment point of view which showed charisma, -- IF ANYTHING, Riddick is a great SP spokesman and mascot, very interesting -- but I still don't think it was the start of the war :icon_wink:. Now had you somehow gotten 5 villages out of it and it grew... then yes - I would say that was the start of the war.

For an interesting read for people who want facts of what happend and who read the forum...

This was the village echange that started it all in my point of view (unless there was more exchanges I was never made aware of).

Won Chuen (494|667) K64 5,053 UberPro kalkal [(~SP~)] 01st May 2008 - 13:00:27
Won Chuen (494|667) K64 5,176 kalkal [(~SP~)] wakasm [NiON] 01st May 2008 - 20:52:50

Kalkal takes Uberpro during the gift process, I take from Kalkal, Nukes ensue.

The Backstory.

Emski was sitting Uberpro (neither of these people are in NiON anymore or active, and Uberpro who, ironically, in E-K, TiberiousBC demanded he be allowed to be main sitter so he could better utilize these villages - A.K.A. take them over when he left to (~SP~) like the point whore he really was...)... so Emski, who was sitting UberPro for over a month... booted UberPro out of the newly formed tribe ~FA~ tribe (Free Agents, we were trying to get either into SP or NiON, preferably NiON) and gifted them so we could take them over... Kalkal saw this as an opportunity - and nobled a 5k village, let me bold that.... a 5k village that was supposed to be mine. Within 7 hours I took it back.

From there, KalKal mostly retaliated with nukes from ALL of his villages.... 8-12 nobles on a bunch of villages... we took back all. Again. This was the mistake. He could have easily mailed me and requested why I took it, maybe he would have understood Uberpro gifted it, maybe not, but it probably would have saved what was to happen next. A mistake, yes, but it's over and done with so who cares at this point. It's not like (~SP~) and NiON will say - OHHHH~ That's what started it, how about we apologize now and stop fighting!

Because we were new to NiON, they didn't even support or help much :icon_eek:, so all was self defended. A few days passed, he attempted a second attack - putting me above 1 million OD defense and a few others much higher - and then seeky got involved, and then since around 8-9 other SP members have attacked / defended the border. if not more.

It wasn't until a full 5 days after the first attack that NiON decided to take over some SP villages - TiberiusBC - who was just a smart tactical decision. His OD ranks were pathetic and he was in NiON territory (because basically, he took over all the inactive E-K members).

Was the first to be attacked - in retaliation - to (~SP~) attacks.
fine day to exit (518|638) K65 10,165 TiberiusBC [(~SP~)] the-asgard [NiON] 06th May 2008 - 22:34:58

Now, despite AFTER the fact it's easy to say TiberiusBC was intactive and in other worlds... but, at the time of these attacks he was VERY much active. Period. He is a carebear player who likes to play in worlds where he can grow high in points and not actually fight anyone and quits the first sign he won't reach epic "I iz the rulez" status. Like 80% of the people who play on a world past 5.

OMG - that was borderline trash talking, damn you Riddick!

DeletedUser32281

The announcement was all over the place.
Too longwinded in my opinion so I didn't read it all.

Not that it matters. SP and Nion are at war.

Out of all tribes involved, Nion is my favourite.
However, Richard Riddick's posts (despite revealing a few of his and his tribemate's offense villages) have been the most enjoyable to read.
Randomgal embarrassed herself on page one by showing a report and calling for others to attack. Do it yourself!
On top of that, 2 ~SP~ players made some poor jokes in their initial replies to their leaders announcement

When it comes to Vodka, I wouldn't mind them not being a part of this world really.

All in all, I would like to see a good fight between Nion and SP, with Nion coming out on top but Richard Riddick being the overall conqueror :)

DeletedUser

Yeah true...dont know about ur boss tho, whos noble train didnt even have a nuke to one of Jb's villas just 100 MA with each. We all do mistakes but damn u guys r taking this to serious. Get a life!!!

~~TK~~

hahaha, yeah I remember that one... I missed the timing, and said to hell with it, lol!!! like ya said it happens...

DeletedUser

Well, I find this to be rather juvenile, for the record concerning the first post. I'm not the sole leader of the tribe. I know you didn't say it, but you've made it obvious (village drunk). This was something carried on for far too long. I don't feel that I (or NiON) was in the wrong in any way. I also don't feel as though I was being rude:

Hello said:
xXAcidGodXx on 30.04. at 09:13
Hello how goes it?

Now, we have an issue, and well, I am messaging you to get it taken care of...

So if you have any intention of woeking issues out, rather than we working it out in our own way, then message me back, and we can discuss the matter at hand...

Acid

Amrub Kram on 30.04. at 17:03
what's the issue? Your player coming into my immediate area from a continent away, and sending fake attacks and real scouts to surrounding villages.. Sounds like the issue could be on your side

xXAcidGodXx on 30.04. at 23:04
or how about you player sniping a village and not giving up ownership to the person who nobled it first...

That sounds like one as well

Amrub Kram on 30.04. at 23:14
That sounds like something that happened after. How can you expect us to be friendly when you have somebody like Richard Riddick doing the things he his

xXAcidGodXx on 30.04. at 23:16
well, let me put it straight, he did noble there...

nobody messaged me, now did they, instead, they scouted him...

So he said he would farm the guy with sp/sw, he did, lol!!!

the guy then sent a full attack at him...

So, you tell me... where the friendly is in that?

Amrub Kram on 30.04. at 23:18
Well, he moves in unannounced, you guys supply him with an enormous army so he can't be touched, then he scouts all surrounding members. You guys are clearly up to no good. We didn't want to start anything with you guys, but you're obviously preparing to do so against us. We're not afraid, but we've stopped attacking this player, yet every day I wake up, he's either fake attacked me, and my members, or scouted our villages. Those are acts of war

xXAcidGodXx on 30.04. at 23:19
oh and to add, richard only sent 200 sp/sw... so even then it wasnt meant to be threatening...

More like hey, dont scout me... but... go fig...

xXAcidGodXx on 30.04. at 23:20
well... what about your guys intermingling with my guys?

taking villages right next to ours, which has been happening longer...

Amrub Kram on 30.04. at 23:21
Until recently, nobody has taken villages at half the distance as him. We didn't start this, you did

xXAcidGodXx on 30.04. at 23:25
one 4k village, and you get all bent out of shape...

hahaha!!! he did it as a joke... very simple... I have yet to see one scout report... so you know...

what he did, he did for fun... got to make 15 interesting somehow I guess...

But hey, we have no rules against nobling villages... nor attacking non nap'd, non allied tribes...

therefor he hasnt broken any rules...

Not to mention, there has been no effort on your part to contact me about it...

If you had wished it to be different, you could have mailed me...

Yet, I had not recieved one message... instead you assume, that one members actions, are all of ours...

and decide it best not to message me, and start building next to our members like crazy...

Amrub Kram on 30.04. at 23:32
1. I didn't need to inform you, you already know. He's got members of your tribe supporting it. It wasn't a joke. You don't noble villages in somebody's cluster, and then make it untouchable, then insult players by fake attacking them.

2. I didn't say you broke any rules, we're all up for a challenge.

3. We didn't start building by your members until this had already happened

xXAcidGodXx on 30.04. at 23:40
lol!!! now man, I understand you are well experienced, I know of you in W10...

Granted I am bored in W10... but I know of you, but let me say something...

First off you do not know if we are supporting him, or if he is supporting himself... he isnt that small a player...

nextly, if you had wanted to make peacefull relations between our tribes you would have messaged me...

Do you honestly think I look at every village nobled by my members???

So how do you know I knew before hand?

How do you know I knew he was sending fakes?

Which as I said was after your member attacked him...

You being a Vet and all should know this...

But instead of going through the proper channels, you decide it best to assume we are up to something...

And decide to plan for war by filling in gaps near my members...

And then sniping my members...

xXAcidGodXx on 30.04. at 23:41
oj and to further it all, yes you have ceased attacks, but instead had your allies VODKA attack him...

Amrub Kram on 30.04. at 23:44
We haven't asked for help from VODKA at all with anything. And I know for a fact that he has support from within your tribe. I also know that he has (had) over 100K of defensive farm space in there. I also never wished to have any diplomatic relations with you or your tribe. If you knew about the village, the attacks on both sides, the scouting...etc. I'm sure you know more than you're leading.

As for W10, that has nothing to do with what is going on here. I myself have grown bored of that world, and rarely stay active.

xXAcidGodXx on 30.04. at 23:48
*I also never wished to have any diplomatic relations with you or your tribe.*

Which leads me to believe that you have been planning war with us for some time...

As for me knowing more than I am leading...

Well hell I am the Duke... it is my job after all...

Bu I never said I didn't know... I said how do you know...

I was merely pointing out that you have made assumptions...

Amrub Kram on 30.04. at 23:52
Not wanting relations with your tribe doesn't mean we meant to war, it clearly states you were of no intrest to us. It seems we both have made assumptions, but possibly one of us knows facts.

In the end, it is Richard Riddick who started this, and although we may never see our own blood on each other's swords, we will make sure to always be prepared

Now, I would have responded to this much earlier, but I've been having issues with my internet, as well as real life matters, such as a business, wife, and child on the way.

If it's a war you want, then we're more than willing to do so. We found, after a few days, Richard's move to be humourous as well, just didn't care much for the constant attacks, fake or not, they're attacks. Now, as he knew it would happen, he's lost that village, and we're laughing now.

I plan on leaving not only this world, but the game itself within a month's time, so if you have anything else to say, say it on the battle field. I'll be more than willing to battle with anybody.

MastaKim

Haha so this was kalkal's doing? That's hilarious. I always thought it was Richard's antics that started it up.

Anyways I agree with the guy who said this is all to be expected... wars are intended to happen, right? Let's have some fun :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Amrub Kram:

I read the conversation.

And, although my OD says I attack pretty much, I gotta inform you that I'm more a defensive player, although I've got no match on K64.

So, I'm sorry to tell you, that 95% of the troops stacked in that village were mine... All mine... The only thing I got support from others were 3K of scouts, since I read you (you scouted first, just as I thought) from a good friend and no more than 7K (combined, i.e. all together) of spears and swords.

(And, for the record, I was completely uncovered at that time, which resulted in a village loss on K64, as TW Stats records can show)... Needless to say, a village loss for me is not something very common :)

And I'm very happy that you are laughing right now, afterall, that was the reason I did it... for the laughs.