SPAM, glorious SPAM..

Shlomzi

Note: This is long. Don't read if you don't want to read long PnP.

So, I decided actually not to make a PnP against SPAM, but then I noticed this pitiful attempt to slander Ginger. I then noticed this pitiful attempt to slander me. And I decided - what the hell, if you have spies, might as well use them, right?

Right, so let's get started. Let us start with looking at how dedicated and how much trust SPAM members have in their leadership. I sent the following mail to all of SPAM:

[spoil]
-Hobgoblin- on 10.05. at 22:14
Hello members of [ally]SPAM[/ally],

I have just decided to mail you a little something about your tribe. Have a read over it, and think about it. And I mean really think - is this a tribe you want to be part of? Are these the people you want to be led by? Is this the kind of idiocy, stupidity, foolishness and incompetence you want as your comrades?

Let's start with a Skype chat..

--

Now, if you look at the background history. They were claiming [player]sexylizard[/player] was a spy for me. I'm sorry, but I find that laughable considering he spied for [player]Dodong Praning[/player] on other tribes. That is pure idiocy to think he's a spy. And then we start the chat..

[11:14:39 AM] someguy2012: How do you know hobgoblin?

I laughed at this. Does it not seem quite obvious? We were in the same tribe, and if that isn't obvious enough, we both helped Dodong Praning defeat his enemies. Stupid questions are funny, don't you agree?

[12:04:55 PM] sexylizard: any other way i can prove loyalty to spam?
[12:11:00 PM] Dodong Praning: maybe passed some Premium points to me that will be okay

How pathetic is that? Your own leader asking for premium points in return for forgiveness of a supposed spy. Does this not show you the incompetence and pure idiocy you are being led by? It's like the Indulgences the Catholic Church used to sell - you'll be forgiven for all you're wrongdoing if you pay me.

Pathetic, just pathetic. What a sign of a "great" leader.

[11:44:21 AM] Dodong Praning: why dont you go to ginger
[11:44:31 AM] Dodong Praning: and spy for us
[11:44:51 AM] sexylizard: I will if you want me to
[11:45:03 AM] sexylizard: but i dont want to leave spam because im working with gerry atm

Again, I found this funny. They know I have a spy, and assume it's someone who has been loyal and actually spied for them in the past. Yet, they assume they'll get a spy in [ally]Ginger[/ally]? This is what I mean by stupidity and foolishness.

Guys, you may have beaten CHE!!! back on World 17 - but that was after I left. I'm here now, and you won't be beating me. No matter how good you claimed your leaders to be after the CHE!!! war, they don't match up. Simple as. And that can be shown by the pure idiocy shown in these Skype chats.

[11:50:51 AM] someguy2012: we have methods to...prevent that.

Note: This is in response to Dodong telling sexylizard he can rejoin as long as he doesn't double-spy.

I find this funny, honestly I do. You may ask why? It's simple really - they claim to have methods to prevent double spying, yet you don't even have methods to prevent spying. Quite funny and ludicrous at the same time, don't you think?

[12:48:43 PM] 2stoneys: LOL
[12:48:48 PM] 2stoneys: they recruited DARKLORDSH
[12:48:57 PM] Dodong Praning: yeah
[12:48:58 PM] 2stoneys: i remember shlomzi saying that he's an aboslute NOOB
[12:49:01 PM] Dodong Praning: also power of two
[12:49:04 PM] Dodong Praning: hahahaha
[12:49:05 PM] 2stoneys: and yet he redcruited
[12:49:08 PM] Dodong Praning: you are right
[12:49:10 PM] Dodong Praning: :D
[12:49:26 PM] Dodong Praning: is this dejavu?
[12:49:28 PM] 2stoneys: :D
[12:49:30 PM] Dodong Praning: :D w17-CHE
[12:49:33 PM] 2stoneys: exactly
[12:49:43 PM] 2stoneys: i can see them starting to fall some time
[12:49:48 PM] 2stoneys: and shlomzi leaving the sinking ship
[12:49:50 PM] 2stoneys: like the rat..
[12:50:02 PM] Dodong Praning: haha mailing us for an invite?
[12:50:03 PM] Dodong Praning: :D
[12:50:08 PM] 2stoneys: :D
[12:50:13 PM] 2stoneys: by the way
[12:50:18 PM] 2stoneys: if you ever think of possibility
[12:50:23 PM] 2stoneys: to give an account
[12:50:26 PM] 2stoneys: to som,eone like shlomzi
[12:50:29 PM] 2stoneys: please, dont do that
[12:50:34 PM] 2stoneys: in w17
[12:50:34 PM] 2stoneys: i mean
[12:50:35 PM] 2stoneys: :D

Firstly, I said he nobled a bad village and that it wasn't smart of him. Obviously he is not a noob if you look at 1) his ranking, 2) his OD and 3) his location and the fact he survived so long by himself. This is further proof of the idiocy of your leadership.

Furthermore, I recruited [player]Power of Two[/player], and you laugh at it? Yes, obviously that was a bad move. I mean, he just sucks. I mean look at the villages he is nobling - he must truly suck. Let's just disregard the fact I've known him since World 12 and that he's a great player. Further evidence of your "oh-so-intelligent leadership."

Thirdly, I guess it is a deja-vu of CHE!!!. I’ll take that as a compliment as you are saying I’ve recruited people here (who are good, mind you), and then claiming it as deja-vu. That means I also recruited good players for CHE!!!. The compliment is much appreciated.

However, I would also say this world is a deja-vu of the Brotherhood, wouldn’t you agree? Recruiting every possible person there is, and when there isn’t enough room – hell, just add another family tribe. But of course you don’t need to do that here as you have the 500 member limit. Furthermore, you did like to go against your allies quite easily (Note: I convinced you to accept an alliance with TROUBL and then you merged with them, thus ending the CHE!!! alliance), and that is backstabbing and plain lying. That is also what you have done to me constantly here.

Oh, and Gabriel – shut it. You’ve never led a successful tribe and you never will. Every world I’ve seen you play in you’ve failed miserably. The only world you did half decent in was W17 because I saved your behind in R.S.C. That’s the only reason you haven’t failed there also. And if you believe I’ll leave “like a rat” then you are sadly mistaken.

In addition to that, if you ever think I’ll ask for an invite to a tribe led by such imbeciles as yourself then you have another thing coming. Unlike a lot of people in this game, I am not an idiot. I am far, far more intelligent than you which is why you’ve failed to outsmart me yet and which is why you failed to take out CHE!!! whilst I was there.

--

Now, let’s look at some other things:

Dodong Praning on 09.05. at 21:20
LOVE will not be the big threat with our tribe, thats why we choose them, if we dont do anything against Ginger now, it may be too late for us in the near future, also as Hob as their leader there, things will be difficult for us,

about the members, we will now start to cut it off

Here Dodong admits you’ve sided with [ally]LOVE[/ally] against us. He says this is because later on it will be too hard, and because I am a leader it will be harder. Heh, thanks for the compliment agains ;)

However, we then look at what your other leader says:

ArlingtonWrestln today at 00:58
It's not war that I know of.

Seems to be quite the communication difficulties, doesn’t there?

--

Just thought I’d let you know what you’re being led by.

-Hob
[/spoil]

...and the following are some of the responses:

[spoil]
Another thing you should be aware of, and this is strictly in confidence, is that they have threatened that if anyone should leave the tribe, they will be attacked. I can handle everything else this tribe has done, however I have been playing TW a long time, and a tribe threatening to attack people who leave always makes me furious.

Tiberius1649 said:
If you receive an invite or are contacted by [ally]Ginger[/ally] please contact [player]2Stoneys[/player] immediately. Also be further advised that all those who have left and any that further leave the tribe will be considered traitors and will be considered high priority targets of those of here in [ally]SPAM[/ally].

[player]Tiberius1649[/player] for the [ally]SPAM[/ally[ Council

Well I would leave to join your tribe but there is one small flaw. I dont have an invite.

Nice mail Hob.

Got me all thinking about.
Now I know some answers about why you and lot of other left.

Thanks

So what is the solution? Any chance I could join Ginger?

Well -Hobgoblin-. i think your right...I think this tribe gots a poor leader (i want you a leader ^^). He doesnt lead at all actually....Maybe you can invite me in your tribe?

Ummm... I left today :D

Note: Names removed for their own safety.[/spoil]

I think the above quite clearly show that SPAM is not a stirdy tribe and in fact that a lot of their members agreed with what I said. A lot more obviously didn't agree with the SPAM leadership or as a tribe as a whole, which is why they joined Ginger. Of course, we have some of the more "mature" members who also like to reply:

[spoil]
Head Quarter on 10.05. at 22:17
Your pathetic, get a life.

Head Quarter on 10.05. at 22:19
You 10 yrs old or just idiot ? Like really, who sends a mail like this?

Diyos ng TW today at 03:49
have a life
[/spoil]

I think the above shows the maturity that is displayed by their members. They have to resort to real life insults and belittling people using things outside of the game, which is why I've responded to none of them. Then, of course, the SPAM leadership began to get worried and sent out some circulars. Here's extracts from some of them, the first one only including two of the most "mature" parts as it can be seen in full in the thread posted by a SPAM member:

[spoil]
Tiberius1649 on 10.05. at 23:53
Aha, [player]Hobgoblin[/player] makes me laugh.

If only he could construct an actual argument...rather than the ramblings of a 5 year old.

Did his parents not love him or something?

-[player]someguy201[/player] of [ally]SPAM[/ally] council

2stoneys on 10.05. at 20:11
Hi folks,

Once again it's me. I hope you have read Tib's circular about the invitations from [ally]Ginger[/ally].

I've been talking to one of our members and he helped me realise that we aren't putting enough effort to provide YOU GUYS with the information about what is going on right now.

I was told that we seem to be falling apart, I was like WTF?!

First of all, hell no, we aren't falling apart. We are doing great in taking over our continents. We don't have any serious wars going on right now, but that's only for the time being. As for now - concentrate on your continents.

To clear this matter - people who have left us for [ally]Ginger[/ally] can be targeted.

We do not have any official relations with [ally]Ginger[/ally], but we have them marked as Enemies, because of the recent events.

Those who have [ally]Ginger[/ally] near you, please have your account sitted 24/7. It's vital.

Another important topic is behaviour on our tribe's forums. I feel the need to inform, that we got infiltrated by 2 high-level spammers. Be aware of that. Otherwise, keep it clean and smooth, please do not offend each other (except man95000 lol)

Back to serious - we have a NAP with [ally]LOVE[/ally]. They are warring [ally]Ginger[/ally]. We haven't interfered yet, but we might do that in the future, who knows (i'm not the diplomat, lol).

Don't forget to casually check the SUPPORT forum - you might need support sometime too :p

That's about it for this time, if you have questions - ask!

Sincerely yours,
-Gabriel

Tiberius1649 on 10.05. at 19:42
If you receive an invite or are contacted by [ally]Ginger[/ally] please contact
[player]2Stoneys[/player] immediately. Also be further advised that all those who have left and any that further leave the tribe will be considered traitors and will be considered high priority targets of those of here in [ally]SPAM[/ally].
[/spoil]

The above further reinforces my point about the maturity, or lack thereof, of not only the members of SPAM, but of their leadership as well. If we note the following screenshots, it further backs up my point:

SPAM2.jpg

^ The above is the responses to someone (tomgreeny) leaving. He left (along with all the other ex-Marvel members in SPAM to join Ginger as I did get all the active Marvel members still playing the world who were near us to join us.)

^ In the above you notice their leader just having to add in the fact that I am not an adult as a way to belittle me. I think that speaks wonders for his immaturity, not mine.

Then you note the following image:

^ Tut tut tut. Language! By the way Tiberius, I'll respond to his opening post at the end of my one. If I say I'll do something, I'll do it. Of course, the oh-so-mature member of SPAM just had to mail me..

[spoil]
man95000 today at 05:11
thread got locked -.-

man95000 today at 06:48
i bet u had something to do w/ it, or someone from ginger, there was bearly any spam, i am much more than a spammer, for being 14 im pretty good pnper ^^
[/spoil]

...acting as if I had somehow arranged for a moderator to close it. Seriously, if you have a problem with a moderator or think they're being biased deal with it the right way. Just so you know, I've never spoken to our current moderator - ever.

We then have a look at their wonderful diplomacy list:

SPAM1.jpg

^ Of course, we notice the ally who shares continents with them. We also note that, of course, they have over 130 members. Then we notice the NAP's - one of which has over 300 members to their North, and one of which has over 150 members also located near them. Of course, this is just brilliant diplomacy as it quite obviously means they're safe, right? Let's just disregard the fact that they've pretty much ruined all expansion possibilities. But hey - let's have a look at what their leader had to say:

[spoil]
ArlingtonWrestln on 10.05. at 23:05
Wow, you're so F-ing annoying.

We chose LOVE over you because:

1) They're only a threat in numbers, not skill and can be dealt with anytime.
2) We had relations with them before they were LOVE and continued them after.
3) You simply just annoy us, especially after the little rants you had when with us.
4) The agreements to the NAP were not well met on our end

It's funny that you send this about our communication because a couple hours ago a circular was just sent around clearing saying where our stance is with you and everything. Ask you spy for a copy and you'll see everything that is the truth and pretty much what I said.

Everyone knows what's going on and your mail just shows how annoying you are and didnt really prove much.

You know just as well as anyone that Skype is used to fool around just as well as do business. Half the stuff I read in skype chats are about nothing and people just being stupid. Group skype chats are really not a good source to go by for creditable info
[/spoil]

• They actually count them as a threat. They have roughly one third of their members, yet still count them as a threat. I don't even think the smallest tribes such as Gentle or Chess would count them as a threat.
  • They just decided that "Heh, we've had relations with you before, so let's just ignore the fact that you suck and mass-recruited, but we'll keep them going as you must obviously be good to get so many members".
  • You will also notice that he implied I didn't have a spy because I apparently didn't get said circular.. Here's to show otherwise:

[spoil]
    2stoneys on 10.05. at 20:11
    [Mail removed as already included in this PnP]

-Hobgoblin- today at 00:05
    You mean this mail?

This message has been forwarded by -Hobgoblin-.

ArlingtonWrestln today at 00:07
    Yup (=
    [/spoil]

--

Now, as promised, I'll answer the posts made by man95000 in his other thread (which is now locked) here. This is not part of the PnP, but you are free to read if you so wish. Again note, it will be long.

[spoil]
You call our leadership idiots, How ironic Mr. Shlomzi,
I wonder who is the merger whore in w36, Jedi!
Who ruined the tribe Jedi!? with his idiotic diplomacy and forum pressence, and FAIL leadership. You tell me

It's okay if your tribe failed in w17, and we took you from rank 1 to rank 33 and destroyed "your"tribe, with our so called Idiotic Leadership.

You say it failed because you wernt in CHE!!! anymore, however CHE!! had realitivly the same players as it had when you were in charge, pity CHE!! didn't want you. Wisest choice on their part.

• I have admitted I failed on World 36 countless times. Do you think I don't know what I said? Because I do, in fact, I'm the one who said it.
  • By the way - my tribe didn't fail on World 17. I had left long before that happened due to the fact it wasn't the tribe I had spent almost a year in.
  • CHE!!! had relatively none of the same players when I left. The majority of them had quit, as has been admitted by your members / leaders on World 17 several times. And CHE!!! did want me in fact, I left. But of course you'd also imply I was dismissed just like your other member did, but that has been shown to be false in the Top 20 thread where he himself acknowledges I left.

You seem to be wrong common logic would surly tell you, a spy is always a spy, being a spy for Dodong doesnt mean complete loyalty, and there was also other deciding factors in the situation.

• A spy isn't always a spy. That's horribly flawed logic.
  • Being a spy for Dodong and offering to spy for him again kind of shows he wants to work for you. Again, flawed logic on your part.

actually i do agree, but i also agree with stupid answers,
Being a member in a tribe doesnt automaticlly mean you have to know their duke, but you do know the recruiter, or whoever recruited the person.
There are mass recruiters out there-wink-

• Oh wow. So you have leaders who are so detatched from your tribe that your members don't even know them? Yup, that sure paints a wonderful image of your tribe.

No sense of humor aye,
but all i can say to dodng is worth a try hahahahaa,
he is a great person, good sense of humor good leading qualities, knows how to play honorably. complete opposites, with you.

• Dodong has tried to get spies. I got spies. He tried to use the same tactics at me, he just isn't good at it.
  • If he doesn't even know his own members and his own members don't know him (as you said), then he can't be a good leader.

if we wanted to from the beggining we could of gotten a spy into Ginger easilly, it was 1 of those things that you say if you can get into their tribe then do so but it wasnt a thought out process, its not that hard to get spies into tribes.

• Incorrect. It is hard to get spies into good tribes with loyal members. It is not hard to get spies in mass recruiting tribes.
  • You have tried to get a spy in but failed, thus destroying your argument that it isn't hard. Or perhaps if it is hard, it just means you are all fools that aren't even able to do easy things.

Cry about leaving our tribe quite pathetic,
He's not leading SPAM, he is merly our recruiter
check your Facts then you can confront us in argument.
Every world i've seen you play shlomzi u failled even more miserably,
Ironic huh?
You didn't save him, CHE!! did, which is why they kicked you out of your CHE!!
i've never seen a duke get kicked out of their own tribe, have you?

• Please point out where I said he was a leader. If I didn't (which I didn't), then you are arguing against a point I never made. That also means you need to check your facts, and calling me out on it without you doing so yourself after I did check my facts is quite hypocritical.
  • I did save him actually. I saved R.S.C. when I helped them. You can ask GSpider this or anyone else. I took roughly 10-15 sits of theirs and took more on a daily basis to help out against *D*. I also destroyed *D* by myself just by tearing them apart internally.
  • I wasn't a duke. Again, check your facts before arguing with me.
  • I wasn't kicked out of CHE!!!. Again, check your facts, hypocrite.
[/spoil]

--

Then we have more posts in that same thread that need answering:

[spoil]All quotes from man95000.

Learn the definition of Duke "Pfft"
and im sure you do much more than just "Figure head"

A duke is someone of the highest peerage in the British system. Oh, and don't make assumptions. We all know they're the mother of all [Removed so no infraction. Use your imagination.]

Declaring we have Idiot leaders,and tries to recruit our members, while not adressing all the points, about his leadership statistics.

Please point out where I attempted to recruit your members in that mail.

Because i like to give Facts behind the statements I say so i have some credibility to my Opinions and comments,
Any Good Argument has Facts behind it.

Yours had no facts. It was you saying stuff backed up by no solid evidence. Providing mails / screenshots (as I have done here) are what are known as facts.

Tell me that is just being a figurehead.
He is running the tribe from what the Profile tells me.

A council runs the tribe. My co-players and I sort through the mails as with us 3 we are online 24/7 and have time to do so between us. We pick the best ones and put them to do the council. Again, where are these facts you claim to have that make a good argument? I see none, I just see assumptions.

Which is precisly why you wouldn't know.
Your not on when Shlomzi is, you dont know what he's done.

I actually laughed, really, I did. I spoke to TicToc last night on Skype. Furthermore, there are mails, reports and a notebook. We also have the internal tribal forums. I'm sorry, but how would he not know what I'm doing exactly?[/spoil]

Don't complain about the length. You were warned twice and if you read it you made a concious decision to do so and thus decided it wasn't a problem.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure why, but some of the Spoilers don't open for me. :(

Other than that, it was some very good stuff. :p

DeletedUser

Hello, my 37 and 1 half cents. Pennies to use the correct term, unless you live in China.

So, I decided actually not to make a PnP against SPAM, but then I noticed this pitiful attempt to slander Ginger. I then noticed this pitiful attempt to slander me. And I decided - what the hell, if you have spies, might as well use them, right?

Very easy to claim we have no decent arguments when you only show a few. At the time of writing you have still not replied to my mail, I'm sure you have a perfect explanation for your use of fallacies and edited quotes.

I sent the following mail to all of SPAM:
And in doing so breached some of the rules ;)
Before you argue that one was checked by twstaff.

Your very selective in what you quote aren't you?

I think the above quite clearly show that SPAM is not a stirdy tribe and in fact that a lot of their members agreed with what I said.

Perfectly true, this is why we no longer have any members.

A lot more obviously didn't agree with the SPAM leadership or as a tribe as a whole, which is why they joined Ginger.

Hang on...I thought you accused us of leaning more towards the mass recruiting end of things? I can quote you on that if you would like. So..we mass recruit, but when our members don't like us they are welcome in Ginger.
Seems logical.

Of course, we have some of the more "mature" members who also like to reply:
Its fine they all joined Ginger :icon_biggrin:

They have to resort to real life insults and belittling people using things outside of the game, which is why I've responded to none of them.

But Shlmozi would never insult anyone at all, especially not on their intellegence levels. I would quote you again, but you did it for me.

f we note the following screenshots, it further backs up my point:

The hints in the name :icon_wink:

^ Tut tut tut. Language!

Hang on....isn't it a breech of rules to display any offensive material in the forums? Now where is it...

Extreme content
Anything deemed politically extreme, pornographic, illegal, or unsavory in any way is prohibited in this game whether posted or referenced. Racist or ethnic bashing comments are forbidden even if used in jest. Mentioning drugs is allowed, but comments that play down the use of illegal drugs or promote the use of said substances are strictly forbidden. Please note that starring out characters like "F*ck" does not make it any less a swear word. it is still perfectly understandable and still intentionally offensive, and thus is forbidden in all forms.

Moving onto diplomacy.

[*]They actually count them as a threat. They have roughly one third of their members, yet still count them as a threat. I don't even think the smallest tribes such as Gentle or Chess would count them as a threat.
Now...I think the hint in this one was the use of the phrases "can be dealt with anytime". Now this, quite strongly, suggests that they are not a threat. Also the use of "they are only" - once again, suggesting they are not actually a threat, they could only do any damage if we were all amazingly stupid and killed ourselves with spoons. Believe me, that can be done.

[*]You will also notice that he implied I didn't have a spy because I apparently didn't get said circular..
Actually he implied you do in fact have a spy. I believe the hint here was in the words
Ask your spy
. That may have been a hint.

Already said this, if you are posting in the public forums keep W17 to W17. This is not W17 so anything related to it should be replied through mail. Same goes for anyone.

DeletedUser

I don't really see the point in PnP's unless you're trying to destroy a tribe, which I doubt you'll do through PnP/Ingame alone.

Unless you want some + reputation, in which case, good job. + rep granted.

Shlomzi

I don't really see the point in PnP's unless you're trying to destroy a tribe, which I doubt you'll do through PnP/Ingame alone.

Unless you want some + reputation, in which case, good job. + rep granted.

I would've just replied in the other thread that they had open, but it was locked before I got home from school through no fault of my own, but through them / others spamming it up. For me not to respond then would give them an opportunity to claim I have no rebuttals nor do I have anything to show SPAM isn't that good of a tribe.

Shlomzi

Very easy to claim we have no decent arguments when you only show a few. At the time of writing you have still not replied to my mail, I'm sure you have a perfect explanation for your use of fallacies and edited quotes.

And in doing so breached some of the rules ;)
Before you argue that one was checked by twstaff.

Your very selective in what you quote aren't you?

Perfectly true, this is why we no longer have any members.

Hang on...I thought you accused us of leaning more towards the mass recruiting end of things? I can quote you on that if you would like. So..we mass recruit, but when our members don't like us they are welcome in Ginger.
Seems logical.

Its fine they all joined Ginger :icon_biggrin:

But Shlmozi would never insult anyone at all, especially not on their intellegence levels. I would quote you again, but you did it for me.

The hints in the name :icon_wink:

Hang on....isn't it a breech of rules to display any offensive material in the forums? Now where is it...

Moving onto diplomacy.

Now...I think the hint in this one was the use of the phrases "can be dealt with anytime". Now this, quite strongly, suggests that they are not a threat. Also the use of "they are only" - once again, suggesting they are not actually a threat, they could only do any damage if we were all amazingly stupid and killed ourselves with spoons. Believe me, that can be done.

Actually he implied you do in fact have a spy. I believe the hint here was in the words . That may have been a hint.

Already said this, if you are posting in the public forums keep W17 to W17. This is not W17 so anything related to it should be replied through mail. Same goes for anyone.

To start, where did I claim you have no decent arguments? Oh my gosh, don't tell me you took a quote and took it out of context? I called them pitiful attempts to slander me, I never commented on the actual arguments. I guess I'll use what you said
someguy said:
Congratulations, you can take quotes completely out of context

Furthermore, to claim I am breaching the rules is ludicrous. To claim that a TWStaff member agreed with you is further hilarious. Have a look at the rules:

The circular mail system is meant to reduce the effort when sending larger amounts of similar messages. It may not be used for distributing spam messages, advertisements or any other mail that violates our Game Rules.

Note the bolded part is what I did. I didn't send out a spam message, advertisement, nor did I breach any other rule.

Moreover, you claim I am very selective in my quotes. Duh. Seriously, do you even understand what PnP is at all? In addition to that, the fact that you imply that just because you have members left disproves my argument is quite hilarious. I never said all your members wanted to leave. I never said all your members disagreed with your leadership. I said a lot. This further shows that all you can do is take stuff out of context, which would make you a hypocrite for using it against me.

Also, look at who joined Ginger. Every member was sat beforehand. The majority that joined are ex-Marvel. I never said they are all welcome to join Ginger. Again, taking stuff out of context, and not subtly, but in a blatantly obvious way.

In regards to talking about people's intelligence levels, that's not really bringing real life into it as it is an important thing for this game. If one is an idiot they are going to do idiotic things in game, which would affect their gameplay. The way people respond and talk in game can also be attributed to their intelligence / maturity levels. However, telling someone to "get a life", or "your parents didn't love you", or the agist remark of "ramblings of a 5 year old" are not game related whatsoever.

You seem to have a difficulty understanding the rules. You would actually notice that it was your member who used the word, I just exposed it. Editing the screenshot would give you ample opportunity to claim it was a fake.

Additionally, to claim that someone is a "threat due to numbers" directly states they are a threat. It doesn't matter what you say they imply. If they directly say they are a threat, they believe they are a threat. Oh, and I'm just loving how you've decided you'd NAP them yet you all so obviously believe they suck and could only beat you if you killed yourselves. Further backs up my point of your "oh-so-amazing" diplomacy.

Finally, World 17 is highly related to here as you guys are from World 17. I am also from World 17 and the past determines who we are and how we are judged to be by others.

-Shlomzi

Note: I won't be responding for quite a while now as I have stuff to do, then sleep, then school.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

shlomey-bwoi,
seems like you got old by your outstanding maturity

I'm glad no one asked for a baby from you :/

lot more obviously didn't agree with the SPAM leadership or as a tribe as a whole, which is why they joined Ginger.

Well there can't always be 100% agreement on what leadership decides, thats true. Anyways congratulations on taking some whining-dead-meat. I wonder how long will it be till you boot them :)

Of course, we have some of the more "mature" members who also like to reply: ....

I would say that its just not a polite way of saying it, and I can honestly say that you needed some answers like that. people dislike arrogant fools :icon_wink:

Then, of course, the SPAM leadership began to get worried and sent out some circulars. Here's extracts from some of them, the first one only including two of the most "mature" parts as it can be seen in full in the thread posted by a SPAM member:

One of them was written before your stupid spam, to make people sure of what is happening, that's the first reason why you miserably failed.
In the other one, it was natural resentment that has grown unprompted after your mail, I find it quite logical. People dislike you, sorry

^ The above is the responses to someone (tomgreeny) leaving. He left (along with all the other ex-Marvel members in SPAM to join Ginger as I did get all the active Marvel members still playing the world who were near us to join us.)

I find it natural that we dislike those who leave the tribe as they are disloyal.

^ In the above you notice their leader just having to add in the fact that I am not an adult as a way to belittle me. I think that speaks wonders for his immaturity, not mine.

mad world and small guy :[

p.s sorry im not a native english speaker

DeletedUser

Firstly, Nice PnP Shlong :)icon_biggrin:) Well wrote and Hope to read more soon.

If that was no sarcasm I would give you a facepalm picture but since I'm not sure I'll do nothing but express my opinion about this.

Secondly, and I couldn't resist Intersum. You said you are going to express your opinion about his PnP but came up short. Could you please finish. :icon_wink:

Note: I actually Want to know what you think, I've read your posts, Seldom as you do, and they seem unbiased and well said.

DeletedUser

I was in both SPAM and Ginger, so I thought to add a bit here (Note: I wasn't spying or anything)

1) Mass recruiting, therefore very bad tribe. Dodong Praning is my tribemate on an other world, very good player, but sux as a leader... I know this is 500 members limit world, but it's not an excuse for mass-recruiting. I mean, you have members jumping ships because of one stupid mail from shlomzi(hobgoblin).

This is how I got invitation from SPAM(top to bottom, notice bolded part)
Lethal Touch on 18.04. at 14:29
hi. I wants joins big tribe wit lot pointz. can u invite meh?

Dodong Praning on 18.04. at 14:29
Lethal Touch does not want an invitation!

Lethal Touch on 18.04. at 14:30
Oh yes!

Lethal Touch on 18.04. at 14:31
I changed it :)

Lethal Touch on 18.04. at 14:34
I don't plan playing this world seriously. I just log in from time to time to build up my mines and warehouse :)

Dodong Praning on 18.04. at 14:54
already sent it, just keep on building troops too
Conclusion on SPAM: fail

2) Ginger seemed like a very good tribe, so I decided to join. Maxxed1882, guy who recruited me, seemed like a nice guy and a good player. When I got in, I was shocked. Duke was some idiot hensel, they had academy tribe(note the academy tribe on 500 members limit world). But shlomzi(hobgoblin) soon stepped out and took over the tribe. He seemed like a good player and a capable leader at first glance.

But soon he reveiled his true face. Guy is just impossible to work together with. Just too damn arogant.
Take a look at his sig:
image.php

But after all, he's a good player.

Conclusion on Ginger: I believe they'll go far.

DeletedUser

But soon he reveiled his true face. Guy is just impossible to work together with. Just too damn arogant. Take a look at his sig: [IMG said:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/image.php?u=59889&type=sigpic&dateline=1238530372[/IMG]

whats wrong being an arrogant i you are open-minded

DeletedUser

He is only arrogant to people that are arrogant to him, Or people that are acting good, then he just prooves them wrong.

If you are mates with him, He is a nice lad. <3 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Anyone heard of cliffs ?

Makes for making sense of text walls a lot easier.

DeletedUser54064

I was in both SPAM and Ginger, so I thought to add a bit here (Note: I wasn't spying or anything)

1) Mass recruiting, therefore very bad tribe. Dodong Praning is my tribemate on an other world, very good player, but sux as a leader... I know this is 500 members limit world, but it's not an excuse for mass-recruiting. I mean, you have members jumping ships because of one stupid mail from shlomzi(hobgoblin).

This is how I got invitation from SPAM(top to bottom, notice bolded part)
Conclusion on SPAM: fail

2) Ginger seemed like a very good tribe, so I decided to join. Maxxed1882, guy who recruited me, seemed like a nice guy and a good player. When I got in, I was shocked. Duke was some idiot hensel, they had academy tribe(note the academy tribe on 500 members limit world). But shlomzi(hobgoblin) soon stepped out and took over the tribe. He seemed like a good player and a capable leader at first glance.

But soon he reveiled his true face. Guy is just impossible to work together with. Just too damn arogant.
Take a look at his sig:
image.php

But after all, he's a good player.

Got to be the best insight into two tribes so far.

@The guy who commented about lolcats I WAS being sarcastic :p Don't facepalm yourself!

DeletedUser

^ Of course, we notice the ally who shares continents with them. We also note that, of course, they have over 130 members. Then we notice the NAP's - one of which has over 300 members to their North, and one of which has over 150 members also located near them. Of course, this is just brilliant diplomacy as it quite obviously means they're safe, right? Let's just disregard the fact that they've pretty much ruined all expansion possibilities. But hey - let's have a look at what their leader had to say:
As any good leader knows, Wars in the beginning of the world will only hinder growth, as Son Tzu (dont know exact name)says, attack only if you have something to gain. Whats to gain when both tribes will be hindered in growth. Diplomacy changes all the time,

which is why I've responded to none of them.
You responded to me
-Hobgoblin- on 10.05. at 23:58 Man9500!!!

I love you too <3
You call me immature and my tribe?
/face palm

...acting as if I had somehow arranged for a moderator to close it. Seriously, if you have a problem with a moderator or think they're being biased deal with it the right way. Just so you know, I've never spoken to our current moderator - ever.
You fail to remember I said you or Ginger, ive seen and im sure you've seen many more topics spammed to hell with numerous pages about pure offtopic in w17 and even in this worlds forum.. that are still running,
Now to my Post your responses

I have admitted I failed on World 36 countless times. Do you think I don't know what I said? Because I do, in fact, I'm the one who said it.
By the way - my tribe didn't fail on World 17. I had left long before that happened due to the fact it wasn't the tribe I had spent almost a year in.
CHE!!! had relatively none of the same players when I left. The majority of them had quit, as has been admitted by your members / leaders on World 17 several times. And CHE!!! did want me in fact, I left. But of course you'd also imply I was dismissed just like your other member did, but that has been shown to be false in the Top 20 thread where he himself acknowledges I left.
You did not only fail on world 36, but on numerous other worlds,
God you are quite naïve, CHE wanted you to leave which is the reason you left the tribe, you had no other choice and left to INI and ruined their tribe within a month. If you liked your tribe so much and they liked you why would you go to the enimie tribe??? Make more believable stories next time, kthanks
Your tribe did fail for w17, and its so bull, that immediately after you left most CHE members left and gave their accounts way, what a believable story, Fail at trying to make yourself look good.

A spy isn't always a spy. That's horribly flawed logic.
Being a spy for Dodong and offering to spy for him again kind of shows he wants to work for you. Again, flawed logic on your part.
I guess you never heard of a double spy,

Oh wow. So you have leaders who are so detatched from your tribe that your members don't even know them? Yup, that sure paints a wonderful image of your tribe.
A duke shows what he has to put forward later on in stages in every tribe beginning days is Hell. Unless its completely premade no new recruits. And pity that comment was toward other tribes and yours, nice try to put it against me.

Incorrect. It is hard to get spies into good tribes with loyal members. It is not hard to get spies in mass recruiting tribes.
You have tried to get a spy in but failed, thus destroying your argument that it isn't hard. Or perhaps if it is hard, it just means you are all fools that aren't even able to do easy things.
No member is loyal in beginning worlds, unless its fully a Pre made or you’ve known him for a bit., if he’s a fresh recruit how is he going to be loyal, fail argument, we did not really try, with the spy It was one of those things if u can get in if not then don’t, we didn’t put time or effort into it other than a simple post on forum.

ill respond to rest later,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice Shlomzi ;)

Spam leadership seems to be a little low on the overall intelligence side.

Arlington Wrestln

Hmm my turn to respond to Shlomzi (Another long reply)

About some of our tribe members responses; I'm glad you took those members. If you seen what type of players they are you would know they arent the best around... Especially since I just sitted a lot of them before they left because of an account sitting check.

I think the above quite clearly show that SPAM is not a stirdy tribe and in fact that a lot of their members agreed with what I said. A lot more obviously didn't agree with the SPAM leadership or as a tribe as a whole, which is why they joined Ginger. Of course, we have some of the more "mature" members who also like to reply:

The members who are easily discouraged by a little mail that didn't really mean much. They left because they are members who follow the train and just think its a smart thing to do because a couple others may do it.

But really, what do you really expect from people when you annoy them for so long. You bicker and bicker like no other until you get want you want like a little kid. I think it can be agreed by many people across every single word that your just an annoying little kid who doesn't shut up.

You act like a little kid. Does it really bother you that he and others agree with your actions being like one of a little kid?

Diplomacy can change in a click of the mouse. If we take a couple tribes of the list to noble does that really limit us that much of what we can noble? No. There's a whole continent around us that we can still noble with plenty of targets

Im sure you know that warring every tribe around you and making enemies with everyone so quickly on doesn't always work out so well sometimes. Look what happened in W26 I think it was when I was with you; made enemies with everyone around because we thought we were better and that just got our asses kicked in the long run because of the arrogance you have as leader.

# They actually count them as a threat. They have roughly one third of their members, yet still count them as a threat. I don't even think the smallest tribes such as Gentle or Chess would count them as a threat.
# They just decided that "Heh, we've had relations with you before, so let's just ignore the fact that you suck and mass-recruited, but we'll keep them going as you must obviously be good to get so many members".
# You will also notice that he implied I didn't have a spy because I apparently didn't get said circular.. Here's to show otherwise:

Read my response again because I said they are only a threat in the fact that they have members up the as*. That's where, "not skill and can be dealt with anytime" comes in.

I acknowledged the fact that you did have a spy when I said, "Ask your spy for a copy and you'll see everything that is the truth and pretty much what I said." Along with the "Yup (=" right after.

* I have admitted I failed on World 36 countless times. Do you think I don't know what I said? Because I do, in fact, I'm the one who said it.
* By the way - my tribe didn't fail on World 17. I had left long before that happened due to the fact it wasn't the tribe I had spent almost a year in.
* CHE!!! had relatively none of the same players when I left. The majority of them had quit, as has been admitted by your members / leaders on World 17 several times. And CHE!!! did want me in fact, I left. But of course you'd also imply I was dismissed just like your other member did, but that has been shown to be false in the Top 20 thread where he himself acknowledges I left.

What tribe have you led that has been successful in the long run? NONE, I believe. I mean your so good at leadership and all but it seems when you lead a tribe it just falls apart under you sooner or later. Yes, CHE!!! got somewhere in W17, but then again you didnt lead it. More like a "figurehead".

And now let's talk about tribes that Dodong have led and currently still do. W17, Still kicking arse as anyone can tell and W30 where his tribe is still alive and kicking. Where are your tribes? I mean your just so good your tribes dont fail right? Do you really want to brag about you being leader so many times when all you do is eventually fail as leader?

* Dodong has tried to get spies. I got spies. He tried to use the same tactics at me, he just isn't good at it.
* If he doesn't even know his own members and his own members don't know him (as you said), then he can't be a good leader.

I believe this statement doesnt exactly have to do with what MAN said about Dodong's sense of humor when he when he was talking about the whole thing about Dodong asking someone for premium points in return for loyalty. Once again, A joke.

I already told you spies go both ways and how I got mine into Ginger a couple days ago...

A duke is someone of the highest peerage in the British system. Oh, and don't make assumptions. We all know they're the mother of all [Removed so no infraction. Use your imagination.]

So as Duke you are the highest ranking member in the tribe. You're duke, lead diplomacy, and lead recruiting. Not much other things to do for a tribe other than more of the internal things, but im sure you do those too.

Please point out where I attempted to recruit your members in that mail.

You didnt say it directly, but it was an intention of yours indirectly. Hurt SPAM internally and get members to join that want to. Just like above where the messages you got lead directly to recruitment.

Now I agree some thing MAN said was a little stupid but he knows that sometimes that's what you can expect. (Dont hurt me MAN:icon_redface:)

DeletedUser

He is only arrogant to people that are arrogant to him, Or people that are acting good, then he just prooves them wrong.

If you are mates with him, He is a nice lad. <3 :icon_wink:
I knew him was in plenty of his tribes,
I acted pretty good with him, I treated him just as i would to any other player.
I've known him as ive stated i've been in his tribes, and he is a Arse, cant get alonged with which is why he looses "mates" alot while i was in his tribes, he is a merge whore, in every world ive been w/ him he merges and ruins tribes, He looks good on paper but once you get into further into the world you'll notice the mistake Ginger has made.

if you look at all his tribes, they've all failed in 1 month. They were all on top 10 but due to his ingenious leading, ends up being Disbanded within a month or 2 at the most.

Now I agree some thing MAN said was a little stupid but he knows that sometimes that's what you can expect. (Dont hurt me MAN:icon_redface:)
i love u 2 :C
and Shlomzi you call us immature
while your the one who told Shannon w36 member to not get Aids in her eyes with her boyfriend, and trying to flirt with her, u fail at it /facepalm. :icon_twisted:
THAT IS VERY MATURE

Last edited by a moderator: