SPAM, glorious SPAM..

DeletedUser

Sorry, Shlomzi, I read about a 1/5 then couldn't be bothered. Sowwie, the part I read was good though. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yeah, i edited my post, check it again. Anyways, my point is that you cant put my replys without posting YOUR owns.

Head Quarter on 10.05. at 22:17
Your pathetic, get a life. <- isnt exactly a ''RL'' thing. I didnt meant it as one. Your pathetic cause of the stupid and childiss(?) mails you send. Get a life- umm.. how explain this.. its more like casual teasing, cause you annoyed me.

Quote:Head Quarter on 10.05. at 22:19
You 10 yrs old or just idiot ? Like really, who sends a mail like this? <- This was to your stupic mail, asying something about 'I answered you! go check it out, u idiot!' <- You sounded there like kid.

Thats real propoganda to put up some of my mails which are not really related =O
sorry for my bad english

DeletedUser

Firstly, I find it hilarious that you think maturity is based directly off age. Seriously, people who are adults can be far, far more immature than people who are only 15/16. Your argument there is highly flawed.

I never said that maturity is based directly off age. That's your assumptions, and YOU are the one to say the same old story about youngsters being more mature than some older fellows. That sounds way too defensive

Furthermore, I just love how you declare them as "whining dead meat". If they were whiners, why not dismiss them? If they were dead meat, why keep them? I think the fact that you'd keep them even after you view them as such speaks wonders about you and your tribe considering you are the recruiter, and doesn't actually do anything bad against me as they aren't whining to me, and they certainly aren't dead meat.
You better than anyone else should know that we've been running an account sit check on every member, thus cleaning the DEAD-MEET.
Some of your fresh recruits have already been checked and they dont fit our standarts. Some, simply ran away because of the check. There are a few worth a shot in point or troop numbers, though they prefer tribe-jump ship, I guess it's good, even though I've seen a similar scenario which failed.
Yes I'm a recruiter, though I got nothing to do about dimissing people. Especially when I don't have privs :icon_eek:

Thirdly, I know you say English isn't your native language, but that is quite obvious by how you interpret things. Please point out where I said "After I sent the circulars the SPAM leadership got worried" - you can't, because I didn't. I just said they got worried which you obviously did.
Ok, you didn't tell that. However, you quoting my letter still doesn't make any sense, nor proves anything.

This is a game. Treat it like such.
Words of brilliance.

Shlomzi

I never said that maturity is based directly off age. That's your assumptions, and YOU are the one to say the same old story about youngsters being more mature than some older fellows. That sounds way too defensive

You better than anyone else should know that we've been running an account sit check on every member, thus cleaning the DEAD-MEET.
Some of your fresh recruits have already been checked and they dont fit our standarts. Some, simply ran away because of the check. There are a few worth a shot in point or troop numbers, though they prefer tribe-jump ship, I guess it's good, even though I've seen a similar scenario which failed.
Yes I'm a recruiter, though I got nothing to do about dimissing people. Especially when I don't have privs :icon_eek:

Ok, you didn't tell that. However, you quoting my letter still doesn't make any sense, nor proves anything.

Words of brilliance.

You clearly said
seems like you got old by your outstanding maturity
which is you directly correlating age and maturity as if you weren't, your statement makes no sense. You said I got old (age) by my outstanding maturity (maturity). Note how that shows you directly link them. Furthermore, I fail to see how saying some youngsters are more mature than some adults is defensive. I find it incredibly annoying that people being teenagers is used against them a lot in this game, and I just tell them the facts. I know sometimes it becomes repetitive. But guess what? Facts tend not to change.

I know you were account sitting people. However, you will also notice that days after you conducted your account sit people were still leaving your tribe to join us. If they were considered dead-meat (you have implied several times all we recruited were dead-meat / whiners) surely you should have dismissed them? Or, if they were whiners, you wouldn't have had to sit them, correct? You argument is still highly flawed.

In addition to that, you say some of my "fresh recruits" had already been "checked" and "don't meet your standards"? Right, so why weren't they kicked? It takes roughly 5 seconds more or less to dismiss someone. If you had sat them and they didn't meet your standards surely they would have been dismissed, no? Because all the guys that I've recruited have had to wait a minimum of 12 hours so I can discuss it with Maxxed. Your argument, again, is highly flawed.

DeletedUser

seems like you got old by your outstanding maturity

'you got old' is used as an expression here, meaning that you're not capable to do that anymore as you're too old.
I didn't correlate age and maturity, that's what you try to find in my(everyone's?) text.
Do not read between the lines, when there is nothing to read.

Oh,.. and I find it incredibly annoying that teenagers try to show their maturity by proving that someone else called them immature, but not by their direct actions. Hell, I can't find anything more mature than arguing every bit of text (especially the "DID I MISS THE JOKE" parts) :)

shlomzi said:
I know you were account sitting people. However, you will also notice that days after you conducted your account sit people were still leaving your tribe to join us. If they were considered dead-meat (you have implied several times all we recruited were dead-meat / whiners) surely you should have dismissed them? Or, if they were whiners, you wouldn't have had to sit them, correct? You argument is still highly flawed.
As I have already mentioned, I don't have privileges to dismiss people. We had delays on finishing the sittings as we faced some problems, which aren't going to be public.

DeletedUser

In regards to talking about people's intelligence levels, that's not really bringing real life into it as it is an important thing for this game. If one is an idiot they are going to do idiotic things in game, which would affect their gameplay. The way people respond and talk in game can also be attributed to their intelligence / maturity levels. However, telling someone to "get a life", or "your parents didn't love you", or the agist remark of "ramblings of a 5 year old" are not game related whatsoever.

You are still sending out completely unnecessary insults in a mail, what I sent out was clearely a joke. Maybe you have difficulty understanding this. If your sending our your own special CM, just making random insults in unneccesary.

You seem to have a difficulty understanding the rules. You would actually notice that it was your member who used the word, I just exposed it. Editing the screenshot would give you ample opportunity to claim it was a fake.

You are still posting a screenshot containing it, it doesn't matter if it originally was said by you or not. Breaching the rules set out by this, you seem to have difficulty understanding that just because you didn't say it doesn't mean you are not breaking the rules by reposting it.

Shlomzi

You are still sending out completely unnecessary insults in a mail, what I sent out was clearely a joke. Maybe you have difficulty understanding this. If your sending our your own special CM, just making random insults in unneccesary.

You are still posting a screenshot containing it, it doesn't matter if it originally was said by you or not. Breaching the rules set out by this, you seem to have difficulty understanding that just because you didn't say it doesn't mean you are not breaking the rules by reposting it.

I made random insults? No, I didn't. I called them fools / idiots / incompetent. And guess what, then what did I do? Oh my gosh, don't tell me I backed my statements up? Of course not, that's not only improbable, it's inpossible, right? Furthermore, to say what you said is a joke and then try to use that to try to make it sound alright is ludicrous. That's like being racist and saying "It was only a joke". It's still not alright.

You also seem to fail to understand that I didn't break any rules. Could that be the reason that even though my post was reported it wasn't deleted, nor was I infracted?! Oh my gosh - I think it could be. But no way, that would mean I was right and you were wrong, and that can't be correct now can it?

Shlomzi

Hmm my turn to respond to Shlomzi (Another long reply)

About some of our tribe members responses; I'm glad you took those members. If you seen what type of players they are you would know they arent the best around... Especially since I just sitted a lot of them before they left because of an account sitting check.

Again, I'll say to you what I said to Cheaterkadze. If they were not good as you say, why did you keep them? You say they left, not that they were dismissed. The fact that you would keep them gives us two options:

• You keep members who you know are bad, which means you keep for points / numbers.
  • You are lying and in fact they are decent.

Oh, and I sat every member before inviting them. That means that you had plenty of time to dismiss them if they were so bad.

The members who are easily discouraged by a little mail that didn't really mean much. They left because they are members who follow the train and just think its a smart thing to do because a couple others may do it.

You do realise your logic is terrible, right? You say they are members who just follow the train. As in follow the crowd and so on. If they were following the crowd they would stay in SPAM, as (unsurprisingly), the majority stayed there.

But really, what do you really expect from people when you annoy them for so long. You bicker and bicker like no other until you get want you want like a little kid. I think it can be agreed by many people across every single word that your just an annoying little kid who doesn't shut up.

I don't bicker and bicker. Please, please point out where I've bickered. Do you even actually understand the definition of it, because I have not bickered. I manipulate the truth to my advantage. It's called propaganda. Deal with it.

You act like a little kid. Does it really bother you that he and others agree with your actions being like one of a little kid?

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise that "little kids" can create good propaganda that does lower tribal morale / causes others to leave / lowers image of your tribe.

Do you know what a little kid acts like? I fail to see how me making propaganda, manipulating the truth, using words to discourage / damage morale in your tribe makes me a little kid? Heh, I guess that would just mean every leader in the history of the world was a little kid, right?

Diplomacy can change in a click of the mouse. If we take a couple tribes of the list to noble does that really limit us that much of what we can noble? No. There's a whole continent around us that we can still noble with plenty of targets

Yes, it does limit you - a lot. The tribes you have NAP'ped / Allied are the top tribes in your continent. Therefore, they are the best noble targets. You removing them does highly limit your nobling choice as all you are left over is not so good villages.

Read my response again because I said they are only a threat in the fact that they have members up the as*. That's where, "not skill and can be dealt with anytime" comes in.

It doesn't matter what the reason you saw them as a threat was. The faci is you saw them as a threat.

What tribe have you led that has been successful in the long run? NONE, I believe. I mean your so good at leadership and all but it seems when you lead a tribe it just falls apart under you sooner or later. Yes, CHE!!! got somewhere in W17, but then again you didnt lead it. More like a "figurehead".

For CHE!!!, I was a baron, diplomat, forum representative, defense organiser, offense organiser, forum moderator, recruiter and council member. Of course, that means I'm only a figurehead, right? No, it doesn't. The dukes were always the figureheads. Started off with Bloodhood. Then Outbreaker. Whistlingleaf was actually a duke and did the duke jobs. He left. Then vions became the next figurehead.

And now let's talk about tribes that Dodong have led and currently still do. W17, Still kicking arse as anyone can tell and W30 where his tribe is still alive and kicking. Where are your tribes? I mean your just so good your tribes dont fail right? Do you really want to brag about you being leader so many times when all you do is eventually fail as leader?

You base success off of longevity. I don't. I base success off of what one does in said time. The Brotherhood hasn't done that much. It has merged people into it's family and allied others. Sure, it beat CHE!!!, but with the help of *np* and when syphlex even agreed they weren't CHE!!! anymore.

So as Duke you are the highest ranking member in the tribe. You're duke, lead diplomacy, and lead recruiting. Not much other things to do for a tribe other than more of the internal things, but im sure you do those too.

I handle the mails. The council decides who gets invited / diplomacy. We have forum moderators, squad leaders and council members. I do barely anything.

--

Done.

-Shlomzi

DeletedUser

we may not see eye to eye on what happened in 31. but i will say shlom i never et tired of reading your intelligent. well versed posts. deff- a good read

DeletedUser

Lethal Touch on 18.04. at 14:29
hi. I wants joins big tribe wit lot pointz. can u invite meh?

Dodong Praning on 18.04. at 14:29
Lethal Touch does not want an invitation!

Lethal Touch on 18.04. at 14:30
Oh yes!

Lethal Touch on 18.04. at 14:31
I changed it :)

Lethal Touch on 18.04. at 14:34
I don't plan playing this world seriously. I just log in from time to time to build up my mines and warehouse :)

Dodong Praning on 18.04. at 14:54
already sent it, just keep on building troops too
I lol'd at this
If I didn't delete my mails I'd paste the answer of dodong where he says that spam doesn't mass-recruit :)

Arlington Wrestln

Again, I'll say to you what I said to Cheaterkadze. If they were not good as you say, why did you keep them? You say they left, not that they were dismissed. The fact that you would keep them gives us two options:

• You keep members who you know are bad, which means you keep for points / numbers.
  • You are lying and in fact they are decent.

Oh, and I sat every member before inviting them. That means that you had plenty of time to dismiss them if they were so bad.

I have a number 3 for your list too:

* The members names are put in the council along with troop counts, reports, mails and so on, so everything can be decided on there on what to do with them.

I dont make all the decisions of the tribe especially when they could possibly be friends of someone else in the tribe or on the council. Therefore the fact that you did take "bad members" could still be the case. I cant help they left before the council finished voting on booting a member.

You do realise your logic is terrible, right? You say they are members who just follow the train. As in follow the crowd and so on. If they were following the crowd they would stay in SPAM, as (unsurprisingly), the majority stayed there.

You do realize your logic is terrible, right? I believe I said those members who are easily discouraged... Not everyone will follow the train or has the loyalty for the tribe to leave.

Then you have some people who think its the smart thing to do and leave the tribe while everyone else is doing it. Some people think the tribe is falling and they could get out early before it totally falls apart and some tribes will close some recruitment. Been there, Done that. Don't see any problems with the logic there.

I don't bicker and bicker. Please, please point out where I've bickered. Do you even actually understand the definition of it, because I have not bickered. I manipulate the truth to my advantage. It's called propaganda. Deal with it.

Do you know what the definition of bicker is? Nope.

To engage in petulant or peevish argument AKA disagree, squabble, argue, quarrel, haggle, dispute, spar, spat. Seems like you do that a lot, so dont say you dont "bicker" when it's quite obvious you argue and so on.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise that "little kids" can create good propaganda that does lower tribal morale / causes others to leave / lowers image of your tribe.

Do you know what a little kid acts like? I fail to see how me making propaganda, manipulating the truth, using words to discourage / damage morale in your tribe makes me a little kid? Heh, I guess that would just mean every leader in the history of the world was a little kid, right?

I guess you havent realized kids can in fact hold their own arguments. There's a difference in acting like a little kid and being a little kid. I think you and I can both agree that little kids whine and scream and argue until they get what they want or are told off for long enough. What do you do? Wouldn't go as far as whine and scream but you in fact do argue like no other until you are pleased or someone just gets annoyed enough to stop responding.

For CHE!!!, I was a baron, diplomat, forum representative, defense organiser, offense organiser, forum moderator, recruiter and council member. Of course, that means I'm only a figurehead, right? No, it doesn't. The dukes were always the figureheads. Started off with Bloodhood. Then Outbreaker. Whistlingleaf was actually a duke and did the duke jobs. He left. Then vions became the next figurehead.

Side note- You do realize a figurehead is a person who is head of a group, company, etc., in title but actually has no real authority or responsibility. So basically the whole time we were using the whole word wrong because if your gonna recieve a job in TW then I suppose your going to do it the majority of the time. Im just gonna drop this argument now then...

You base success off of longevity. I don't. I base success off of what one does in said time. The Brotherhood hasn't done that much. It has merged people into it's family and allied others. Sure, it beat CHE!!!, but with the help of *np* and when syphlex even agreed they weren't CHE!!! anymore.

I do base success off of longevity. The primary point of this game is to have a tribe that your supposed to grow with throughout the world and work with and basically rule over everyone else. If you create a tribe and get to the top for a little while but then crumble very shortly then it doesnt really show your tribe and leadership has done very well. The good tribes are those who can keep it going throughout the hard times and push through everything they face and keep together; in my eyes and others I hope.

The fact that you only get so far in worlds as a Duke shows you always have something go wrong. Not sure if that's because of you or other things in the tribe, but as Duke the responsibility falls on you.

And you say we haven't done much in W17? Ha, you're funny. In yours and my time in W17, the brotherhood had been through more wars than CHE. And then you wanna say that we merged and allied everyone around? That's even more of a joke. Everyone knows you allied or NAPed all the major tribes around and when a war came, it wasnt much of a war because you ended up just recruiting half the tribe into CHE. So dont say the BrotherHood allies and NAPs everyone because throughout the world we have only been allied to 1 tribe and NAP to 1 tribe on a good basis. Not everyone else around us.

I handle the mails. The council decides who gets invited / diplomacy. We have forum moderators, squad leaders and council members. I do barely anything.

I find it hard to believe you just handle mail and barely do anything. So those who left immediately after your propaganda mail and joined Ginger were already talked about? I know there wasnt any 24 hour vote like you like to have to recruit half your members.

DONE

-ArlingtonWrestln (=

DeletedUser

I found this vary entertaining best well informed topic in awhile .. and omg it has words to back it up :icon_cool:

paladin.

As our war is a separate thing, i suppose i'll make my own thread and move it over there.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ginger not all its cracked up to be?

Well hello there, I wonder if you know what this is about Shlomzi?

Oh, and I sat every member before inviting them.

If only you had continued down this route. I highly enjoyed browsing through your forums.

What was the claim again?

It's simple really - they claim to have methods to prevent double spying, yet you don't even have methods to prevent spying. Quite funny and ludicrous at the same time, don't you think?

Ah, fair enough. However, at least you yourself didn't make the same claim.

[spoil]
Sexylizardjoins.jpg
[/spoil]

Oh dear, thats not embarrising.

Shlomzi, while it has to be said you have some good qualities..where is this brilliant leadership skill you claim to have? You have said you are just a figurehead, that you just handle the mails...did the council all agree on inviting sexylizard?

Now a spy accidently revealing themselves, as was the case with sexy, may be all to common. Many people who are persuaded to spy are bribed with rewards or threatened into spying, then there are those who you already know. However..whilst being discovered by the means sexy was just takes pure incompetance, promptly inviting the said spy into your tribe (despite him still being account sat by me)... isn't that much further up the list.

You've made your first big mistake, how many more will there be?

I leave you with the friendly message that I left in your forums.

[spoil]
SPAMMED-1.jpg
[/spoil]

Have a nice day ;)

Shlomzi

If only you had continued down this route. I highly enjoyed browsing through your forums.

What was the claim again?

Ah, fair enough. However, at least you yourself didn't make the same claim.

[spoil]
Sexylizardjoins.jpg
[/spoil]

Oh dear, thats not embarrising.

Shlomzi, while it has to be said you have some good qualities..where is this brilliant leadership skill you claim to have? You have said you are just a figurehead, that you just handle the mails...did the council all agree on inviting sexylizard?

Yes, yes they did. If you would like I can get them here (blodyx, Maxxed, firebirds007, Power of Two) to show that also. You know just as well as I do that sexylizard was one of my spies. Unfortunately, my co-player didn't and your mail got him (good job on that by the way.) He only found out after he was told by the leader. However, just like with all of my spies, if they ever get dismissed from their tribes then they have a spot in Ginger. It's not that hard to comprehend. Oh, and I've sat sexylizard often enough.

Now a spy accidently revealing themselves, as was the case with sexy, may be all to common. Many people who are persuaded to spy are bribed with rewards or threatened into spying, then there are those who you already know. However..whilst being discovered by the means sexy was just takes pure incompetance, promptly inviting the said spy into your tribe (despite him still being account sat by me)... isn't that much further up the list.

I actually didn't respond. I didn't get online until 19:30 server time as I had to go do something after school (preparations for communions tomorrow). Oh, and what you did was pure incompetence. As what you did broke the rules.

You've made your first big mistake, how many more will there be?

A big mistake. Right, by you breaking the rules (abusing a sit, intentionally damaging an account - dismissing them / spying on another tribe using it without permission thus getting them dismissed and attacked), of and of course I had one spy dismissed. I fail to see how I lose out here if I still have spies? I really don't get it :icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A big mistake. Right, by you breaking the rules (abusing a sit, intentionally damaging an account - dismissing them / spying on another tribe using it without permission thus getting them dismissed and attacked), of and of course I had one spy dismissed. I fail to see how I lose out here if I still have spies? I really don't get it :icon_neutral:

I like this point. However, I had previously submitted a request concerning something similar. It seems if I am account sitting a player and disband their tribe some TW staff will consider this an offence, while others will not. In otherwords this appears to be a borderline offence according to the staff member whom I asked.

This is a much more minor "abuse of a sit". And to be fair..I had permission to mail you from sexy when he set me as a sitter. It is not really in any way abusing the sit or intentionally damaging the account. I did not send the troops on long journeys, I did not sabotauge any building in the village, I did not send resources to my tribe mates etc.

Your the one that is so insistent on the rules being correct, check them yourself.

DeletedUser

A spy isn't always a spy. That's horribly flawed logic.
Being a spy for Dodong and offering to spy for him again kind of shows he wants to work for you. Again, flawed logic on your part.
weee
weeeeeee
weeeeeeeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I think the post above proves my point.
Dont ever trust a Spy.
Good fight shlomzi.