SPAM, glorious SPAM..

DeletedUser

If we kicked them they would be open targets.
If we kept them, they can be nobled by us and gives them longer life spans.

Then you should take full responsibility for them if you are keeping them in your tribe both consciously and intentionally. How are outsiders supposed to know who are 'inactives' and who are 'actives.' For all we know, you could easily say that anyone in SPAM who gets nobled is an inactive for the purposes of saving your reputation.

DeletedUser

I open a bottle of beer for SPAM. Good game fellows

For those who dont know anything: inactive leadership, lack of time and other stuff. Guess its the best way..

Cheers

DeletedUser

For those of you who don't know anything: Count 1 for GINGER and -+DN+-, and count Shlomzi's war record now at 1-0.

Shlomzi

I open a bottle of beer for SPAM. Good game fellows

For those who dont know anything: inactive leadership, lack of time and other stuff. Guess its the best way..

Cheers

Sure. There's abdolutely no way it could be contributed to your war with Ginger or to good leadership on our side.

You lost, and still you are a bad sport. Pathetic.

DeletedUser

Oh c'mon don't cry just because I didn't mention you. You belong to 'and other stuff'

DeletedUser

Then you should take full responsibility for them if you are keeping them in your tribe both consciously and intentionally. How are outsiders supposed to know who are 'inactives' and who are 'actives.' For all we know, you could easily say that anyone in SPAM who gets nobled is an inactive for the purposes of saving your reputation.
looking at oda raise and point raise is one way.

DeletedUser

Sure. There's abdolutely no way it could be contributed to your war with Ginger or to good leadership on our side.

You lost, and still you are a bad sport. Pathetic.
Not really our leader/members got bored so arlington hit the button of dispair :D
but to make you feel better, you guys definantly made us hit disband...defiantly
I guess this is your first tribe defeated?:icon_wink:
Side Note
good job mass recrutiing our players after we hit disband, top knotch "good leadership" you got some of the REALLY active members 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Shlomzi

Not really our leader/members got bored so arlington hit the button of dispair :D
but to make you feel better, you guys definantly made us hit disband...defiantly
I guess this is your first tribe defeated?:icon_wink:
Side Note
good job mass recrutiing our players after we hit disband, top knotch "good leadership" you got some of the REALLY active members 2

That's bullcrap. One of my spies got baron and dismissed like 20 people. I convinced patriot, Lord JaBo, jaybobjay, someguy201, Tiberius, Phoenix Lord13, FoxGrace etc to leave and they will be joining us, yes.

Oh, and in CHE alone idefeayed more tribe than the Brotherhood. Here, SPAM won one war against a crap tribe. I disbanded one, beat another and now beat SPAM here.

You never post intelligently, so why post at all?

MusicManJB

Arlington got despair and hit the button? I think he needs to do that with his village too...:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

just shutup already SPAM is gone it doesnt matter what did make leaders diband. Though im dissapointed to them. now im left without a tribe and im wondering what the hell happened =(

Shlomzi

Tribe name:Dead of the Night ID:-+DN+-

It was a victory for them, as in they won the war they were participating in, but they weren't the reason SPAM collapsed. SPAM collapsed as a lot of members left, and those members left to join Ginger.

DeletedUser

Tribe name:Dead of the Night ID:-+DN+-

I remember you lot, I started the war with you guys. :lol:

Yeh, you outlasted SPAM...your tribe didn't really have anything to do with that though :icon_rolleyes:

Dodong and Arlington = Fail at leading.

Nice people and players, but sooo fail :lol: