Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

who is he??lemme guess elvis presly :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

lolk.madhu

ooh...oohhh...i know...

Chuck Norris....u don't know him..He know u lol...:p:lol:

supericeman

is there a point to this thread? there is no point to waist your time on it. There is no point in a broad war since you cant noble yet. you will kill your troops, both sides wont grow, and other tribes will get stronger. Having a war at this point proves nothing. Unless you intend on farming all their villages 24/7

DeletedUser

Alias accounts are either for people who come on and flame the c**p out of ppl and then run, or for smart players...dont know which one King is

Well I only made an alias account because of the bounty on my head. But seeing how that is no longer in effect, I am just keeping my alias account secret until... Well I've said it before. =)

DeletedUser

waste* not waist...rofl...

Don't insult people's spelling and grammer many of the people who play TW are from non-english speaking countries. Many people who play TW don't know English as their first language.

DeletedUser

Don't insult people's spelling and grammer many of the people who play TW are from non-english speaking countries. Many people who play TW don't know English as their first language.

You are right but there are many people in this game who are a bit obssesive over grammar.:icon_rolleyes:

lolk.madhu

Well I only made an alias account because of the bounty on my head. But seeing how that is no longer in effect, I am just keeping my alias account secret until... Well I've said it before. =)

ooohhh...we're all DYING to know lol...

DeletedUser558

It's at times like these I wish good ole SMUG had joined this world and kept things entertaining for me in my in-game forums and on these forums

DeletedUser2921

We'll be there soon for you Dudeyboy. We're just trying to time it right. George Clooney will be coming to a tribe near you.

Dwizzle
Minister of Information
SMUG

DeletedUser

Oh god, I hope you are only coming to the forums and not the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.