SPY in ~SA~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes, because you obviously have that many enemies, and if you have, are you actually fighting them? And why have NAPs, yet no alliances?

Maybe you should learn to read. We aren't napped with them, and we don't discourage our members from attacking these tribes, but we do like to keep our eye on tribes that may make it to the top.

edit: Also the enemies are used to help show our members good farming targets and/or nobling targets. It's easier to pick'em out. We aren't officially at war with any of the tribes. As for attacking them? Yes I attack some of the players, they are near me so I farm them. I'm also waiting for some of them to grow and become my villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe you should learn to read. We aren't napped with them, and we don't discourage our members from attacking these tribes, but we do like to keep our eye on tribes that may make it to the top.

Damn sorry, my bad. :)

Though now i'm sad, all the happy propaganda has gone! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

atleast we play by the rules and dont spy and try to humiliate others,thisis just too disgraceful.

DeletedUser

btw...~SA~ get more tribes to ally you...those few are nothing...or no...maybe make a family tribe of 3333333333333 tribes?then you'll be the best.total world domination.think about it guys...this is chance of your life in TW:icon_cool: :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

atleast we play by the rules and dont spy and try to humiliate others,thisis just too disgraceful.

there ahs been nothing against any rules in tribalwars broken my these two topics.

DeletedUser

spying is not against any rules.so don't cry and quick declare war on the person that spy on you...you have enough ally to do the work for you.sure they are all trustable and all will cover your back till they quit.ask them and sure they'll help you.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

in world 1 my old tribe mates have a spy in TW * TW2 lol now it's all coming out. sorry you have to hear this LC

DeletedUser

Damn sorry, my bad. :)

Though now i'm sad, all the happy propaganda has gone! :icon_sad:

'Tis ok mate. :) I was wondering why a player like you was asking such a dumb question.:icon_neutral:

And yah I know :(

DeletedUser

No, L_C is not a spy, but he is in TW2 and there is one in both TW tribes.

shesh

spying is not against any rule and it is a crucial part of any successful politician.
That's why people should not just take in anyone just on point consideration, talk to them make them part of tribe rather then only a tribe member.

DeletedUser

This is why the better tribes are far more picky in who they choose to join. They don't invite every member that wants to join they only invite the ones they can trust. Thats why family and mass tribes are so bad because no one knows each other and no one is honourable. Thats why you have spy problems so early in this world.

DeletedUser

staying top at this stage is not important, getting a good system set up is what counts. The fact that i could probably attack someone in one of the top tribes and the tribe wouldn't even know about for about 5 days kind of proves that point.

DeletedUser

spying is a part of war but posting it on the public forum is not honourable.u guys like making fun of us becoz its our tribe thats been spied upon when its ur tribe i dont think u will find it very funni.

DeletedUser

i wasn't making fun of you i was just trying to give you some helpful advice.

DeletedUser146

spying is a part of war but posting it on the public forum is not honourable.u guys like making fun of us becoz its our tribe thats been spied upon when its ur tribe i dont think u will find it very funni.
Since when in a browser game on the internet you have to have honor??You should be more careful on your members and REALLY get to know them and not just mass mail anyone.
I mean if theirs a spy in [ally]Ori[/ally] whoop pi doo.You can just any of us who are our allies,naps or enemies.......NO ONE!! its still too early in this world to even consider the right tribes to be allies with.

DeletedUser3141

You know it is possible to delete posts as well? :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.