SPY in ~SA~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wooow...we got an info about tribe that would sure be one of the 1st to get the world domination in n00b category.thanks a lot now world won't be conquered by them lol:lol: :icon_rolleyes:

I was worried for ya...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wait, i'll get the person to post what he has.

xavirus... stop complaining, almost all tribes have spies amoung them. We have already caught one in our tribe. Were farming the s*** out of him :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

One must wonder how can you fail that much to get caught? I mean whats so hard about remaining anonymous?

DeletedUser

It was his dream to become a spy someday - tribal james bond or something. Keep farming him guys. :)

DeletedUser

spying is not against any rules.so don't cry and quick declare war on the person that spy on you...you have enough ally to do the work for you.sure they are all trustable and all will cover your back till they quit.ask them and sure they'll help you.:icon_eek:

WHO ARE YOU ????i just checked u out on tribal wars plus and u dont seem to play any world.guess we know who the noob is:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

WHO ARE YOU ????i just checked u out on tribal wars plus and u dont seem to play any world.guess we know who the noob is:icon_rolleyes:

You should have been smart enough to realize he is an alias then.

DeletedUser

i dont think he has an alias account ,looking at his forum join date and well he does play world 6.ANY way if he is playing an alias account he should be making such statements with his stronger account that is if he has one.

DeletedUser

i dont think he has an alias account ,looking at his forum join date and well he does play world 6.ANY way if he is playing an alias account he should be making such statements with his stronger account that is if he has one.

He's in RG, I bet you anything he's an alias account.

DeletedUser

ok but that still doesnt change the fact that when u insult someone and act big to make sure you have the points and experience to back u up.

DeletedUser

ok but that still doesnt change the fact that when u insult someone and act big to make sure you have the points and experience to back u up.

Dude, the fact that his only account is on world 6 and that he is in RG suggests very highly that he is a very big player. I wouldn't be surprised if it was ender.

DeletedUser

Dude, the fact that his only account is on world 6 and that he is in RG suggests very highly that he is a very big player. I wouldn't be surprised if it was ender.

one problem usually very big and strong players are very honourable and do not insult much.also king can u plss message me in game with ur alias account on world 6.so i know where to findu when nobling begins.unless ofcourse ur scared

DeletedUser

one problem usually very big and strong players are very honourable and do not insult much.also king can u plss message me in game with ur alias account on world 6.so i know where to findu when nobling begins.unless ofcourse ur scared

Ahahaha, it is not you that I am scared of. Oh heavens no. In due time you will know. After conversing with Ace, I would have announced my alias. But I want to prove to everyone, that I know what I am doing. So when my tribe reaches the top 3 tribes, I will announce it.

lolk.madhu

@ KingValkyrik
Stop brong childish...grow up..and stop commenting...

DeletedUser

Ahahaha, it is not you that I am scared of. Oh heavens no. In due time you will know. After conversing with Ace, I would have announced my alias. But I want to prove to everyone, that I know what I am doing. So when my tribe reaches the top 3 tribes, I will announce it.

I'm not saying it wont, but if your tribe doesn't reach the top 3? What'll you do then?

DeletedUser8319

Alias accounts are either for people who come on and flame the c**p out of ppl and then run, or for smart players...dont know which one King is

Status
Not open for further replies.