SQUAD battles on!

WaTz PopPiN?

We'll continue to noble SQUAD members no matter what tribe they are in.Yes im talking to you Professional Arrogance

If we are recruiting members that you are able to take villages from then it doesn't bother me to much, if you reveal your IG alias however I would jump at the idea of attacking you if I can justify expanding to where you are now just for the simple fact that you are very cheeky.

joetalk

ok so we lost some player's and droped 3 rank's big deal it happen's get over it.

we will not disband and we as a tribe are even tighter and closer then ever now.

i belive in what doesn't rim you make's you stronger.

geez, i really like your spirit..

this is just the type of dedication and ongoing effort i would like to see from more of your players..

after all, taking these villages on the fringe front line is getting boring.. i need more reason to go further into your area... maybe if we see some actual action on squads part, this could actually become some thing.... like a war..... but for now im afraid that is is very little than a one/two time mass attack.. on a few of our players....

come on squad.. im waiting :icon_evil:

oh and did i hear there was a big surprise coming??

not to flame to much here, but ive been on the edge of my seat since i heard.. can we please hear from mat again.. i cant wait to hear what his idea of a surprise is.... or was

maybe he should admit that the surprise was your tribes last group attack, you know... that one that went to complete waste on frilly and myself :(

but im a patient man, ill wait and keep picking off villages till I am deemed worthy of being told what he surprise is

DeletedUser

Meh... :icon_rolleyes: SQUAD + Matflan = Fail

No big surprise there, or is there (pun intended)

The question now is will N.M.S be going after that group of players who jumped ship over to #P~A#.

I do believe that group are the players from TN who merged in SQUAD last month, guess they realized joining SQUAD and Mat wasn't such a good idea.

In fact why not start a thread about #P~A# and N.M.S going at it, since this thread has grown rather stale.

DeletedUser17769

lol ^^ we will see N.M.S your lucky im not on the front line not us lucky please you make me laugh.

Your OD
170.670 (340.)

I had more OD when I had 4k points, I say we are unlucky you arent on the front lines, I need some new villages.

joetalk

some one suggested a thread for nms v/s some other tribes.. for now this is not a good idea..

there are a good amount of villages for us to clean up here first..

I'd be surprised to see to much resistance, but after all the clean up is not finished yet, so lets not get ahead of ourselves..

one tribe at a time please.. you can all have your turns at a latter date :)

DeletedUser

This was pretty lame really...

It looks as though SQUAD was more flash than substance unfortunately.

DeletedUser

This was pretty lame really...

It looks as though SQUAD was more flash than substance unfortunately.

well they we a good tribe but the thing is they were to far apart it show that the guy recruiting did not know what he was doing and a spy i had in squat said that they were divided into groups so that meant they did not work together

but let give him credit he is really good with word the made one of the tribe i was in disbands without sending single attack the tribe was fort they also were in 1st place for quit longer that the time i gave them

DeletedUser75781

1 thing thank's ^^^ i am loyal to any tibe that im in till they disband : ) lol

and i can not wait till you are near me then we willhave some some lol

Hmm loyal to the tribe till they disband...which tribe are you in now?

DeletedUser

LOL, kadir deniz's new tribe is Knights of Chaoss, a name already associated with fail.

DeletedUser

SQUAD will soon disband - quote (i am loyal till the tribe i am in disband)

Kights of Chaos was just made from old Squad Active member's so that we can stay in this world.

MATFLAN50 was a great leader but failed and will not admit it just like IBAN - he was all about moral 100% then when N.M.S crushed our front line's and the world forum's flamed him big time he could not take it his moral went to 0%.

like my SIG. : )

DeletedUser17769

ok so we lost some player's and droped 3 rank's big deal it happen's get over it.

we will not disband and we as a tribe are even tighter and closer then ever now.

i belive in what doesn't rim you make's you stronger.

Lol..

Yeah but squad wasnt fighting 3 tribes twice there size early game with 1-3 villages

I would like to say nice try Matflan50, but you fail

Not to mention iBan lasted wayyy longer, against many more enemies, so much for being the "300" you claimed to be.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well now we have a new great leader and im sure he would lead us to victory in many battle's.

N.M.S great front line War. You guy's are a great tribe and was very under estimated

DeletedUser

matflan50.

Dont get me wrong he was a great leader but had No more Moral or something happened in RL don't know.

DeletedUser

I've personally been waiting for the RL excuse, can't wait to hear it.

DeletedUser

RL issues do get in the way at times - that's a major reason why the best tribes have a broader leadership structure.
And sitters/co-players for key accounts (eg diplomat).

Matflan being away for a couple of days shouldn't have led to the end of the tribe, but that's all history now.

Goodbye SQUAD.

DeletedUser

I have some pretty good insight as to what happened to SQUAD.

I believe Mat catered to too many premadonnas.

When im in charge of a tribe ill kick players who give me 'Either do what I want or im leaving' ultimatums. Im a construction super in RL, and have learned that to have a true team, all members must consider themselves equal in their dedication to said team when it comes to following instructions and giving 100% (even if your 100% is twice what the next guys 100% is)

Anyways, from what I saw, mat was having a hard time getting the egos to work together against NMS, and due to this was getting it handed to them by Laz and his boys. (LAZ note: Even though this guy looks like a member of any local metal band, He is scary smart...Go against this tribe at your own risk)

Then came along the Zhao situation with my tribe.

Juzzo on 12.10. at 00:30
Seems he thinks of us as targets.

Giving you two options here, You can kick him and your players nearby can share in his villas, work with us taking him down.

Or we can treat it like an offensive move on squads part, mark you red, and make friends with NMS.

I do have some intel on the player, I know he is there for the tag only.

Im sure you like having a high ranked player on your lineup, but we cannot let this go unanswered. I know he isnt a team member of yours, just filler.

Giving you a chance to keep some of these villas in your tribe with the first option. Hope you jump on it, Or maybe have a better solution.

As of now, we are mobilizing to show the guy what we think of his move. The results will be up to you.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 19:00
May I ask why you're waging war?

This message has been forwarded by matflan50.

ZhaoYun7 on 12.10. at 19:09
1st u wan me to answer ur question
i wannaa know is it u scare of those noobs?

ZhaoYun7 on 12.10. at 19:50
some intel he mean is from the [player]sandmoen[/player]
hes from ialone u know wat..
he even making cord atk with ialone player to take BIO member out..
so ur call..
he leave or i leave..

matflan50 on 12.10. at 20:15
Provide proof that sandmoen is a traiter and I'll consider it.

However, you're not to go aroung making wars for [ally]SQUAD[/ally]. Seize your attacks on [ally]iAlone[/ally] now untill I have further information on the matter.

ZhaoYun7 on 12.10. at 20:34
Hey matlfan, Calyxa here, dealing with the incoming from ialone until ZhaoYun7 gets back tomorrow. I haven't a clue what's going on here.... :p
Guess they didn't like him taking that village.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 20:34
He's completely gone mad... is he not aware we're at war with N.M.S?

matflan50 on 12.10. at 20:49
Proof that I'm looking into the situation. My sincere and upmost apologies...

However, I'm worried about this possible spy he so speaks of. We fear this spy may also be working for [ally]N.M.S[/ally] which is why coordinated attacks for us is impossible.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 21:09
I'd prefer if you didn't blank me out juzzo... I'm trying to get to the bottem of this as much as you.

Juzzo on 13.10. at 00:51
Was at work mat ;)

Sitter wont open mail. Sorry about that.

Are you around now?

Juzzo on 13.10. at 00:55
Thanks for the prompt action though.

Reading through things now.

Sandmoen is not interested in spying for or backstabbing either of us. Dont know how I could prove that, you know the guy too.

Juzzo on 13.10. at 01:11
Got enough scouts on the guy.

Will tumble like a stack of cards on his own.

Juzzo on 13.10. at 01:39
Just heard from my sitter, she had been opening these.

Thats where the misunderstanding stemmed from.

You know, A player like this will only cause problems for you down the road. I kick premadonnas.

Who is he to dictate to you who you should be attacking.

Lets share the villas.

Easy kill with no support.

matflan50 on 13.10. at 18:40
I'd prefer if we didn't come down on the guy like a ton of bricks. He may of acted stupid, and he needs to be disiplined but in his defence he has been useful to us and taken out many [ally]NIR[/ally] players when requested.

Is there any other way?
Perhaps, clear villages a bit further away from SQUAD for you to noble freely?

I'm not sure why he has such a negative attitude towards iAlone though...

Juzzo on 14.10. at 00:12
You know mat, firstly seeing his attitude towards us tells me this will just come up again. Maybe once the NMS deal is over, maybe right after you and I come to an agreement.

We have a 0 tolerance policy in place for actions such as these. How would we look to let it go?

I like you though, its not my decision alone to make, but as des let on to you in his massages, ialone wants Z's blood. I will bring it to the tribe, but any offer that will stop our attacks on him will involve him showing some humility. He will have to give up villas of his own, and can clear himself some new ones elsewhere.

Thats not meant as any type of pushy or cocky statement, just my assessment of what it would take to turn off the blood lust.

I have no idea why he has the attitude towards us, probably only due to location...It benefits him to have a go ahead on us, cant do it alone, hes going to pull all the typical premadonna crap on you ill bet.

I honestly have no spys in your tribe, havent looked for any, you know how easy they are to come by, I havent had any reason for one.

Sandmoen left a tribe full of his friends due to the dukes...We kicked and nobled em for him, but he didnt want to come back and spark a war. The info I mentioned on Z, to be honest came from him, but it was mentioned in a convo. Mentioned that you had told me that you would bring up his switching back over after the nms war, he said he was worried about Z. That he didnt post or open mail etc. Figured he may take a stab at him if he switched back...It was after that, I was looking at stats, noticed the first villa of thulsars taken.

Anyways....We need to set some good times to skype or something, this will be resolved too slowly like this.

Juzzo on 14.10. at 01:41
Actually, giving you precidence, opening your mail first.

This looks out the window.

Your boy has some friends joining in, and attacks were launched around the same time you were writing me.

If you cant stop him, we will...any that join in with him as well.

Juzzo on 14.10. at 13:39
I dont know if he was booted or quit.

We cleared a few already....really spread thin on the D.

Juzzo on 14.10. at 14:55
Now I hear that a few are leaving to fight us, to return to squad after?

Z lost alot of nukes last night as well. Hope hes bringing along players that have some more or it will go really bad for them.

matflan50 on 14.10. at 20:49
Yea... it's gone horribly bad. Seems that half the tribe want war with you, and half are staying with me. I'm left with little choice...

One of my players had chatted with him earlier.

Fun read here.

Decentius on 12.10. at 20:04
he mate, i dont know if you still remember me it was sometime since i was in your tribe im based in k64. I have established myself in K64 defeating all those who have tried to attack me though i have been on my own all this time. I am friendly with the tribe SID who i know you looked at once and this tribe have gone on to control much of k64. I joined ialone as my friend was in it and i needed to have someone account sit while i was on holiday. from the forums of ialone it looks like you could be on the brink of a war between the whole of the tribe because of the actions of a couple of maybe rogue members of squad. I dont know if you could tell me if these guys are acting alone but you will soon be up against many tribes if they continue by the looks of it.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 20:20
No, their attacks on iAlone are not the afflictions of me or SQUAD. They have acted on their own behalf on this, which to me is daft seeing as we're already at war with N.M.S.

However, after looking into the situation (Of one of the players involved) he said he's only atatcking because iAlone have a spy in SQUAD and he dislikes their aggresive epansion into a "SQUAD" based territory.

I, of course want to get to the bottem of this and sort it out as soon as possible.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 20:20
It also seems this spy has been passing information onto N.M.S... we fear you and N.M.S are working together.

Decentius on 12.10. at 20:24
Well ialone is only to aware of the actions of NMS and SQUAD and it has been a big debate on which side the tribe should side with but the attack and loss of 4 vills to a squad member has obviously angred the leadership of ialone and i know the tribe are gearing up to stop all actions against everyone to concentrate on SQUAD if something is not resolved they feel very strongly on this matter.

Decentius on 12.10. at 20:26
There probably is talk between tribes but many members have friends in N.M.S and SQUAD maybe not intentially spying but info will pass around as movement of players continues. in your respect your in a war with NMS diplomatically what ever you think in reality you dont need ialone as well.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 20:31
Answer to your more earlier post

I totally agree, and from my point of view this player has acted stupidly and on his own behalf. None of the attacks were coordinated or even metioned on the forum, so I could not of for-told this. However, I'm in a perculiar situation on whether to believe iAlone have a spy in SQUAD which is passing information to N.M.S or teh player is lieing.

Answer to your most recent post

We've never once asked iAlone or any other tribe for that matter to join us in our war against N.M.S (Believe it or not a few tribes have already asked). However, if iAlone join in this war against SQUAD I will have to re-think my strategy.

Decentius on 12.10. at 20:40
Believe me im an interested guest in this world your tribe were good to me when i was in it i have played in many tribal war worlds and have been top in a few i only play this world as my friend is still in it if i was bothered i would be for sure much higher placed but with leadership comes the ultimate responsibility of keeping the tribe alive and to do this they must play the odds with siding with the right allies. From what i've seen pissing N.M.S and ialone with the associatd tribes they both know off is not a good move

matflan50 on 12.10. at 20:43
You're telling me? :/

Decentius on 12.10. at 20:47
If this member has acted rogue why not kick him unless they can tell you of a spy. if you suspect a spy get to the bottom of it. The member has broken a major rule of any tribe attacking a large tribe without consultation with leadership that member should expect conciquencs. this would stop ialones intention of seeing aquad implicated in all this.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 20:49
No, I need to know more about this spy. If iAlone have a spy in SQUAD which is passing information onto N.M.S then I need to hear it.

Decentius on 12.10. at 20:55
But who is saying this?. Ialone will never admit this. I have been a leader on two worlds spys will always be around disgruntled players frightened players near high point players you cant eliminate them make sure your forums are secure and tactical info restricted trust and hand pick your council by all means maybe someone can be used as a spy finder i have had this before but you should detactch yourself from such matters there is only so much that they should be dwelt upon. the black and white is the best deal for sides v your tribe and everything should be done to solidify this.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 20:57
I know... I've re-thought my plan and am briefing every player seperately on their task. Making it impossible for N.M.S to know who we're going to strike next.
Hopefully, this time this week the stats will be in our favour.

Decentius on 12.10. at 20:59
I honestly think most of ialone could not be bothered with you or NMS they have had tribes as targets themselves this has all changed within two days to focussing everyone on scouting and preparing for war on a massive scale.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 21:03
With who?

Decentius on 12.10. at 21:14
[ally]CRASH[/ally] were the tribe in the firing line but this looks like stoping to attack SQUAD because of your rogue attacker at the moment he alone is being targeted but there is mention of the whole of SQUAD if this is not resolved.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 21:18
Well, [player]juzzo[/player] seems to be blanking me out on the matter.

Decentius on 12.10. at 21:20
i think he is angry he has been trying to organise offence but i have voiced my concern there is time with high ranking players i know in the tribe to stop hostility but it takes will from both sides.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 21:21
This matter has gotten confusing for me. As always I have a plan B, and my plan B is very very ugly...

Decentius on 12.10. at 21:22
you should always try to stick to plan A my friend however confused it might seem.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 21:25
I'm afraid in this case I may not...

Decentius on 12.10. at 21:26
it seems like your mind is already for coflict

matflan50 on 12.10. at 21:28
Since when has it not been? I've led SQUAD through many wars... this time though, it may be challenging :)

Decentius on 12.10. at 21:29
like i said before you must make sure you always have the odds on your side

matflan50 on 12.10. at 21:31
Odds have never been on my side. However, I must always have reasonable odds which makes it possible for us to win this war.

Decentius on 12.10. at 21:32
well i wish you well then. i will have to report back that conflict looks inevitble.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 21:34
Between us and [ally]iAlone[/ally]?

Decentius on 12.10. at 21:36
looks that way.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 21:37
Whoa... you've gotten this horribly wrong. I was talking in general... I wasn't declaring on [ally]iAlone[/ally], I was mearly expressing what would happen if things did take a turn for the worst.

matflan50 on 12.10. at 21:40
My convo with this person. It seems he's gotten the wrong idea, and said to you that we've declared war on iAlone.

I can assure you this is not the case. Sorry for this mass of confusion

Anyways, the ass kicking dealt by NMS, plus the 'I do what I want' attitude of Zhao culminated in the fall of SQUAD.

Sandmoen finally came home. Zhao and his SOSI buddies have started picking at some of our secluded members. We will handle them.

I hope professional arrogance just went ahead and gave the guy (zhao) duke privs. Otherwise the same will happen to them once the course they choose doesnt directly benefit him. (Not that I think he will stay very long once he starts losing villas)

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed the read.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok I do not post much here so I do not expect anyone to recognize me unless he talked to me ingame.

The goal of my following reply is just to clarify few things since it seems lots of talks are going on after the departure of some players from SQUAD to PA.

Let me 1st introduce myself, I am hamadalali, the former duke of TN. TN was disbanded due to RL issues that forced me to decide to quit.There was no duke at that time from TN to take over so I requested from SQUAD that TN players merge into them (which was an idea Mat suggested once). Almost everyone from TN moved into SQUAD. Please note that before we moved to SQUAD, PA (called before WiP) merged into us. None of WiP players merged into SQUAD.

When we moved to SQUAD, like in any merger, things do not go smoothly 100% I mean we had issues with expansion directions. For example, we didn't want SQUAD original players to enter k43 and we prefered they expanded towards the core while we secure the borders and move outwards towards the rim. But they didn't stop us from growing and we worked with them on few operations that went well so there were no major complains.

Then came the issue of NMS war. I personally along with many TN players didn't agree to this proposed war. I mean how can you have a war with someone who you do not even share proper frontlines with? Or is not even close enough with enough players from ur side to have an actual war with! If there was anyone I felt we need to war with, then it surely would be any tribes in k44, k43 and k34 because that's where SQUAD is trying to fill in the gaps. Jumping into k54 seemed to me and many unrealistic so we didn't agree to this war nor we participated in it; we were neutral. Later on, we moved to PA simply because SQUAD diplomacy didn't allow us to grow. Back in TN, we didn't do diplomacy within the K we dominate unless it was extremely and absolutely necessary.

Now allow me now to introduce ialone in the equation. And let me roll back to a time not very far from the start of w40. As part of being a duke of TN, I used to talk to many diplomates, dukes, players, etc and one of the ppl I used to talk to was the diplomat of ialone (pls forgive me for not remembering his name) but I know he was the 1st diplomat to handle ialone external affairs so perhaps ialone PnP representative can refresh my poor memoy :(

One of the things we discussed was expansion direction. At that time, there was 1 or 2 ialone players in k43. ialone was mainly based in k53 and at that time their diplomat told me clearly they are expanding South East. I even recall I had a communication in which I expressed that we were not happy abt one of ialone players nobling a farm we were farming and that is within our church while the player had plenty of targets around him. We were told that this will not be repeated. Again this was back in TN.

I think after we moved into SQUAD (I stopped logging for quite a while) and many changes took place including ialone diplomat being changed and them recruiting more players in k43 and k42 and k32 (but am mainly concerned abt k43). If you have played this game for long, you would know very well what happens when you end up recruiting players in Ks other than your own and expanding in other tribes Ks. I am not critisizing here anyone in particular but hey if you recruit someone in my church radius or the cluster next to me or grow beside me, then do not come complaining why he/she is being nobled. We're just expanding and that is wht Zah was exactly doing. He didn't wake up one day and say "I will pick on iAlone", let me noble them. Whether it was iAlone or NMS or PARAS or any other (HUGE respect to all tribes of course), he would have still done the same (unless we had diplomacy with them. This could have happened with any other player not particularly Zah and we would have backed him up (has nothing to do with a player wanting to do wht he wishes).

We respected SQUAD diplomacy and that is why we left and merged into PA since they were always at good terms with us and would have probably stayed with them if it wasn't for my RL issues.

And about wars talk, I wouldnt call 1 or 2 players from PA sharing attacks with 1 or 2 players from another tribe "a war" and that is the case with ialone. And no PA will not war with NMS cos simply they are far from us. I have no cluse why SQUAD was insisting on having this war.

I hope I clarified things for everyone and I hope others do not keep drawing speculations & predications on behalf of PA based on something not solid enough.

Sorry for the long post.