SQUAD battles on!

DeletedUser

I read your post and I have some stuff to say:

the agreement we had with you was ages ago so why did you write it down(+ not sure we had a clear agreement) ?
and about the farm ialone member nobled : I remeber that - I didnot see any anger on ialone at that time + I think your tribe didnot mail that player so ...I dont think the past matters at this time.

I have a personal opinion about this situation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I read your post and I have some stuff to say:

the agreement we had with you was ages ago so why did you write it down(+ not sure we had a clear agreement) ?
and about the farm ialone member nobled : I remeber that - I didnot see any anger on ialone at that time + I think your tribe didnot mail that player so ...I dont think the past matters at this time.

I didn't mention it was an agreement. We were communicating and I am just saying what I was told at that point of time by ialone diplomat.

There was no anger on ialone cos we were informed that from that point the player will work with us and inform us before he nobles anything close to our players. Again there were only 1 or 2 players of ialone in k43 at that point, the rest mostly in k53.

I am not trying to stir up any past matters but I mentioned them because I wanted to clarify how things were and how they are now.

DeletedUser

ok

but the thing that triggered this problem was at the time of SQUAD
and as you said there were two tribes in one - squad and TN and they didnot like the way squad acted....from there on ...

DeletedUser

N.M.S we have just recived like 10 attack's on 3 Diffrent member's of K*C it is coordinated i guess well it is pefetic i thought you lot new how to coordinate.

Time's are 45.min.z Different : (

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Zhao and rest of SOSI are traitors... there is no other explanation why they refused to get into the war majority of tribe was in. there is no such thing like too far in TW, what should w15 or w20 tribes say when they are over 5 continents??? you are just small thinking-small playing. hope you will be rimed fast.
i do not know what was problem with mat, but i am very sorry that N.M.S win this so easy, as SQUAD would be good opponent in this war. no matter what you say SQUAD was top 5 long enough to prove it's quality.

DeletedUser

kadir,
K*c has lost 12 villages to us and taken none; you are concerned that our attacks are not coordinated.
I admit the last few weeks have made it sort of tough to go through the effort of hitting enter-1-enter-1-enter-1-enter-(and usually one more 1 due to momentum) when I know there will be no snipe, no dodge, no reconquest... So my apologies if the offense has gotten a bit run-of-the-mill
I might snap out of this malaise if your next posting says something like: "NMS, you spread out your (non-fake) attacks so wide that we killed three nobles and saved our villages."

Hoping against hope..

DirtyDishSoap

The church influence makes me hesitant on warring with tribes beyond my K. It's new for me so I'd like to see how the strategy plays out.

DeletedUser

Oh dear,

Reminiscing the good and bad memories.

DeletedUser

Ok I have just come back to this world after leaving it a few months ago, and I fought SQUAD in their and the World's first days

What the hell happened to SQUAD?

DeletedUser

Ok I have just come back to this world after leaving it a few months ago, and I fought SQUAD in their and the World's first days

What the hell happened to SQUAD?

Flapper their leader thought him and SQUAD were almighty until they got decemated by us (NMS)

-Xdna16