Start of the end of Story?

• Thread starter Dust and Shadows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Anyone questioning Matt's motives or integrity has obviously never had the privilege of being his tribemate. This is a man who plays the game properly and with honor in all things.

There is a very real reason why he is both feared and respected. If more people would lead tribes the way he does maybe this game wouldn't be suffering so much in terms of membership. Too many new players are subjected to the trolling/flaming/backstabbing/double crossing which has become so prevalent in Tribal Wars and I'm sure it's one of the reasons that many don't come back. I can assure you that none of that crap is happening in ODA - full credit to Matt and the council.

Ripfin

Anyone questioning Matt's motives or integrity has obviously never had the privilege of being his tribemate. This is a man who plays the game properly and with honor in all things.

There is a very real reason why he is both feared and respected. If more people would lead tribes the way he does maybe this game wouldn't be suffering so much in terms of membership. Too many new players are subjected to the trolling/flaming/backstabbing/double crossing which has become so prevalent in Tribal Wars and I'm sure it's one of the reasons that many don't come back. I can assure you that none of that crap is happening in ODA - full credit to Matt and the council.

Wasn't Matt being questioned, it was some of his tribemates, since Matt never saw the post in question, but i'm sure some of his tribemates did, as it goes your statement of Matt is true, he has Honor and that's what I agree with him on, also the only good runner is a dead runner in my book, Story should have never invited those runners but they did, which ended up destroying the tribe.

DeletedUser

shut up Vis. you couldn't noble a barb if it fell on your noblemans sword. go back in your hole now because no one here cares what you think about anything.

@ Papa Gordo - another new tribe eh? That's your FIFTH tribe in this world, which is a different tribe for each week since your start up ended. You must be super elite.

I can't believe anyone is still gullible enough to invite you. HEY BARCODE - Gordo will leave as soon as he thinks you can no longer protect him, why the invite to this war dodging, no fighting coward?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

shut up Vis. you couldn't noble a barb if it fell on your noblemans sword. go back in your hole now because no one here cares what you think about anything.

@ Papa Gordo - another new tribe eh? That's your FIFTH tribe in this world, which is a different tribe for each week since your start up ended. You must be super elite.

I can't believe anyone is still gullible enough to invite you. HEY BARCODE - Gordo will leave as soon as he thinks you can no longer protect him, why the invite to this war dodging, no fighting coward?

How about you stop hiding behind your alias and tell me who you are first? :)

But i'm happy to see how interested you are into me :)

You're calling me the coward while i'm not trying to hide who I am. If you have nothing to hide just tell me who you are :)

Oh and as far as it goes for Ripfin you actually have even more tribe changes than me, maybe start looking at your own patterns before you start looking at mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110642

whoa someone needs to step back from the keyboard and take a few deep breaths.. its just a game dude no need to get violent :icon_eek:

DeletedUser54579

Oh and as far as it goes for Ripfin you actually have even more tribe changes than me, maybe start looking at your own patterns before you start looking at mine.

Rip wasnt leaving and running to other tribes, up until the last time he left, he was solo, big difference. ME was prolly just a tribe he made for a quest completion. Rip is alot of things, but hes not a runner....

DeletedUser

interesting , but does it justify your tribe hopping ?

Ripfin

Tribe changes? I made my own tribe to do some quests, and another time had to leave the tribe for an operation we were doing but had to do out of tribe, other then my own tribe, the only tribe I was in was story till that hit the fan then went with good players to CM.

by using me your just stretching for anything, trying to make excuses and such, as it goes you know who I am in game and I'm calling you weak and scared.

you want to call me out better be ready to back it up.