Starting strat

DeletedUser

Mines are nigh on worthless early game.
Unless you are so inactive you can't send out 5 or 6 farming runs a day, there's no point building them up for quite a while.

elfishninja

Just build LC and axes and farm them... and then farm everyone else near you. Don't let tribes scare you.
do u play on w33 i dont see your name i have seen your post on w31 and i think that u are a pro player

DeletedUser

Mines are nigh on worthless early game.
Unless you are so inactive you can't send out 5 or 6 farming runs a day, there's no point building them up for quite a while.

It depends on the world. At speed two the pits bring in enough resources early on that it does help to build them up some

DeletedUser

Mines are worth spending the cash on if you have troops constantly in que.. :p

Either that or rush for LC, which is what alot of people will do I expect.

elfishninja

no i dont have to do that it is just that he is a good player and i am glad he is here the world will be more interesting with his evil spirit

DeletedUser

well all i can say is that K54 is gonna be boring except for n00b wars :(

i am finding it hard to find a decent tribe to join, i have only seen 2 tribes that have experience, 1 is not focussing mainly here so its a no-no.

DeletedUser

crazy, i knows what tribe you should have joined ;)

bit late now.......but once we reaches 54, we'l consider you.....maybe

Muldie325

So who else is looking forward to the 40hr+ build time on the level 20 smithy? You'll have resources coming out your ears by then!

DeletedUser

So who else is looking forward to the 40hr+ build time on the level 20 smithy? You'll have resources coming out your ears by then!

Rofl'd at that :lol: Might do HQ 25 and destroy after smithy and wall are 20.

Muldie325

And farm 30 mate.. and stable 20.. they both take a long time also :S and if you only use hq for smithy and wall the time you save will be outweighed by the time it takes to build from 20->25 HQ.