State of the World (top 10?)

• Thread starter DeletedUser22145
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That screenshot was sent to us by Trent as confirmation LOL i'm screwing with you. I'll leave the half-assed forum "raids" to Veli. If I have actual information you're not going to see me post it on here.

Also admittedly I did not look at the village names when he was first kicked nor was I home much yesterday to look. However I am quite sure when I glanced over him when he first left that the names had not been changed yet. I'd like to think that the action of removing a member from a tribe is bigger than me not giving heed to the name of the player' s villages. Smells like deflection to me.

EDIT: Do you guy's realize how easy it is to goad you guys into saying/believing things? Really easy, it's seemed. If you mistake me for an idiot you're really digging a grave for yourself. I'll tell you that.

DeletedUser22145

The specifics do not really matter in this regard... the results are that the tribe has moved to 3rd place. It is also noted that the top 10 are being plagued by massive inactivity. I did get an email, not sure about its validity that says the person who replaced John on the Kryptos account has himself had to step down due to RL issues.

This may be significant to the world as the Kryptos account John/Doug + Co's were given the push to run the Ops in the south that are meant to remove Captcha and help pressure Mayhem if need be.

With King I merging with Bacon's largest account, Masterpoyt (Kenny) their war is ended in my updates. Any inclusion of those stats is skewed, and Cruel themselves has said the war has been long over. Their intent now is to push through K38 and be able to pressure Charlie and Co. on Derp Bus.

Oddly enough they have also commented on the E/NE push to rim, but there seems to be a tribe already holding all of that land... I hope that does not mean they wish to start another war front.

DeletedUser115685

Turtle is now ranked #4 and its looking like 'black Thursday' all over again.

aey2id.png

[spoil] For those of you who aren't familiar with black Thursday, it's the day the stock market crashed causing the Great Depression :lol: [/spoil]

xman182

Mnemloch you see one tribe update and think you know everything thats going on.. I can assure you Doug is active unlike what your being told. And I can also assure you he's not running ops in the south. Don't believe everything you read or was told. We have our inactive same as every other tribe in this game but our core actives are still going strong so keep acting like you know whats going. If your trying to get yourself on our radar your doing a very good job. I'd suggest leaving our name outta your posts and worry about your own business.

DeletedUser

Yeah. You just have A LOT of them. Not sure if you're aware but numerical differences are kind of the arguing point. They're the only point actually. But I suppose that wouldn't fit your narrative.

Also:

CRUEL

DeletedUser

. I'd suggest leaving our name outta your posts and worry about your own business.

Your Funny, But i'm afraid your tribes name is going to come up every now and then when your reading a worlds forum no ?

rich26ca

Any chance of getting another growth chart that stuff is always interesting....

DeletedUser22145

Yea, was buying a new washing machine and settling into new house. Will throw one up in next 24 hrs or so

zakipoo

Turtle is now ranked #4 and its looking like 'black Thursday' all over again.

aey2id.png

[spoil] For those of you who aren't familiar with black Thursday, it's the day the stock market crashed causing the Great Depression :lol: [/spoil]

Black Friday too maybe?

DeletedUser22145

The Long Awaited Update

Been awhile. Lots of changes in the world since the last update. I will try to touch on some but unfortunately RL has reared its head recently so this will be brief.

As always family tribes that are in top 10 will be lumped together (Turtle/Ninja, Nomads/EIN)

Top Growth: TKWSN 13%
Top Activity: TKWSN 100%

Lowest Growth: 800813 -3%
Lowest Activity: 800813 52%

**For the Sake of this Update, "Active" will notate accounts that have positive gains for the week, notice that there will be 0% gain (Inactive) and there will be accounts that are in "Decline", these are either inactive or war targets but either way the account has lost points for the week**

1 Cruel 74.211.145 28
2 Turtle 74.080.012 30
3 Mayhem 50.927.674 28
4 800813 45.203.336 23
5 SKYPE 30.185.516 30
6 Nomads 19.279.935 28
7 Selfie 18.908.587 19
8 TKWSN 16.641.336 30
9 EIN 16.444.571 30
10 Ninja 11.493.719 12

Quick rundown. Ninja merged its top members and leadership into Turtle finally. Ninja is not gone though and continues to recruit into the Turtle F. and acts as it always has, a portal to Turtle Inc. This move helped divest the family of many of its inactives and once again has put the family at the #1 Family spot, and #2 Tribe spot.

Cruel has made an academy itself, Vil3, previously MrRayJs Bashers has renamed itself and added Xman as the person to contact for entrance. This has not been updated on maps yet and would not change any of the family rankings as Cruel already resides as #2.

A new family has emerged in the North. Nomads and EIN F. have joined under one banner creating NorthEast F. taking the # 5 spot for families.

Run down of current conflicts within the top 10 as well as overall activity

1.) Cruel

Tribal Growth 3%
Active Members 71%
Inactive Members 25%
Declining Members 4%

(**Note, information on pic is reversed due to wrong label, Decline/Active)

http://i.gyazo.com/c1d73317b25ba3c8c2e8b3f33a5078c3.png

Wars

Vs 800813 (Winning)

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Cruel
Side 2:
Tribes: 800813

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 2
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 289,861
Side 2: 18,806
Difference: 271,055

chart
[/spoil]

Vs Cold (Won)

Vs Bacon (Won)

#2 Turtle F. (Turtle Inc) (42 members total)

Tribal Growth 3%
Active Members 76%
Inactive Members 17%
Declining Members 7%

http://i.gyazo.com/08ddc2e9a66e13c66a01fa8607f355c0.png

Wars

Vs Mayhem (losing)

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja
Side 2:
Tribes: Mayhem

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 48,516
Difference: 48,516

chart
[/spoil]

Vs 800813 (Winning)

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: 800813

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 192,546
Side 2: 0
Difference: 192,546

chart
[/spoil]

Vs Skype (Winning)

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SKYPE

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 142,208
Side 2: 8,502
Difference: 133,706

chart
[/spoil]

3. Mayhem

Tribal Growth 3%
Active Members 82%
Inactive Members 7%
Declining Members 11%

http://i.gyazo.com/b4ffa2e3ff976dd982ec21251aa17841.png

Wars

Vs Turtle F. (Winning, see above)

4. Captcha (Should be noted that 2.5+ mil points switched from 800813 to Cruel)

Tribal Growth -3% (yes that is negative growth overall)
Active Members 52%
Inactive Members 13%
Declining Members 35%

http://i.gyazo.com/20bed91eb5a89923f4467a93992e5ab1.png

Wars

Vs Cruel (Losing, see above)

Vs Turtle F. (Losing, see above)

5. Skype

Tribal Growth 7%
Active Members 87%
Inactive Members 7%
Declining Members 7%

(decimal places make it look like there is 101% total, this is not the case)

http://i.gyazo.com/c311c42cbcc4bda9efe19de886054c9c.png

Wars

Vs Turtle F. (Losing, see above)

6. NorthEast F. (Nomads) (58 members)

Tribal Growth 12%
Active Members 96.6%
Inactive Members 1.7%
Declining Members 1.7%

http://i.gyazo.com/10d61986cb067780c034121630850a5a.png

Wars

**None Currently**

7. Selfie

Tribal Growth 5%
Active Members 79%
Inactive Members 10.5%
Declining Members 10.5%

http://i.gyazo.com/7213a53394c138320a0621778cc12ff1.png

Wars

**None Currently**

8. TKWSN

Tribal Growth 13%
Active Members 100%
Inactive Members 0%
Declining Members 0%

http://i.gyazo.com/1c0a4195f78de5e0a8614248be19ce24.png

Wars

**None Currently**

9. NorthEast F. (EIN) (see above)

10. Turtle F. (Ninja) (see above)

rich26ca

TKWSN appear to be organized too! Who would have thought?!

although a lot of their caps do seem to be barbs/internals(from their 2nd tribe):

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=2987&type=&pn=-1

Thank the spaghetti monster in the sky someone else has to deal with them... they wont attack they will simply eat all the barbs and internals and build almost nothing but D so it take forever to clear them out and then take them out... atleast its happening to you guys now while you have much larger players then back when we had too... up side if you can call it that i guess...

zakipoo

Thank the spaghetti monster in the sky someone else has to deal with them... they wont attack they will simply eat all the barbs and internals and build almost nothing but D so it take forever to clear them out and then take them out... atleast its happening to you guys now while you have much larger players then back when we had too... up side if you can call it that i guess...

Yeah so ive noticed, regarding barbling..
I mean remember that post in other thread,.. "we barb all"
and from my 28 conquestfest, i didnt even get an single incoming so theres that.

DeletedUser

yep but since they have mass recruited down south we have the downside of low morale when attacking them. there are some juicy suckers with 100% morale though. any tkwsn down there now reading this, i suggest you relocate away from the south. zakipoo going to marinate you before he eats you

DeletedUser4346

marinate?
zakipoo? part of the press delete now account? An account where more than 50% of their caps have been internals?
and don't count the LordForestGump villages. That account was compromised long before anyone in TKWSN knew about it.

rich26ca

Looks like the EIN/Nomand family is picking a fight with Turtle/Cruel in the north... interesting choice mates.

zakipoo

marinate?
zakipoo? part of the press delete now account? An account where more than 50% of their caps have been internals?
and don't count the LordForestGump villages. That account was compromised long before anyone in TKWSN knew about it.

Internals, acct merges to coplay, call it how you want.

"compromised long before anyone in TKWSN knew about it"
You're just mad i got a good foothold down there bud.