Stats for Xaf

waterdrinker

Please go on telling me how slow we are at nobling. Its been awhile since your mod ran us off :icon_rolleyes:

From the last 7 days
Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 LIFE 3154

giantsfrey

i could probably noble barbs that fast as well if i stockpiled nobles instead of warring consistently for months :)

waterdrinker

Yea, and I could probably jump over my house if I stockpiled trampolines. :icon_rolleyes:

Everyone should be burning through their noble stockpiles at this point. You are running out of time to use them before the world ends.

Too bad your tribe isnt as motivated as you are. Adjusted for speed you guys only have 2451 caps this week. :icon_razz:

Although that is better than the last time I checked in, you could still stand to kick it up a notch.

giantsfrey

how many of your tribe's ennoblements are internals, out of curiosity... we already know that any that aren't internals are just barbs

waterdrinker

how many of your tribe's ennoblements are internals, out of curiosity... we already know that any that aren't internals are just barbs

Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:
Side 1: 3,183
Side 2: 3,183
Difference: 0

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 139
Side 2: 139

Side 1:
Tribes: -WE-
Side 2:
Tribes: -WE-

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,641
Side 2: 1,641

Side 1: 178
Side 2: 178

Ouch. That must be embarrassing for you.

giantsfrey

not embarrassing, since i didn't make a claim as to how many internals you're nobling--i simply asked you. i did, however, make a claim about how you noble barbs like fiends. it must be a pretty heavy number, since these are the only other actual tribes on your world, and you've only taken a net 317 off of them:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: AF, GX, VX-Myr

Total conquers:
Side 1: 3,181
Side 2: 1,526
Difference: 1,655
Side 1: 509
Side 2: 192
Difference: 317

---

i mean, come on. -WE- hardly has any enemy tribes left, as most enemies are tribeless now, and we've still taken like 500 from one tribe (TATEC) alone this week

Last edited:

waterdrinker

Okay and we have taken over 500 from the top 3 actual tribes. By your definition, TATEC isnt even a "actual tribe" since they only have 5k villages.

I'd say its a bit more of an accomplishment to take 500 vils off an alliance consisting of 140k villages, then a tiny 5k village tribe thats barely even fighting back.

Don't forget, we also have non-actual tribes and tribless players that contribute to our noble count as well.

DeletedUser

Been there, done that, just cleaning up after the party now.

waterdrinker

Please link me to the thread where you declared on over half the world at once?

DeletedUser

Pff, I declared war on the whole world myself at the start of the game where I said "follow me or die". Me > your tribe.

waterdrinker

If you want to step up and talk about how great you are, you should be prepared to submit evidence to back up your claims.

waterdrinker

I asked it to show me Lazerus' skills and it laughed at me. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser53550

Not noticed this thread before...

Congrats on your tribe taking a net +317 villages from your enemy last week. You must be proud. Looks like most of the inhabitants of your world are still scared of grey. Me? I prefer to turn red to blue (actually, red to yellow is my preferred conversion). When you stop taking barbarians and start taking out enemy villages then please pop back. Until then..

waterdrinker

Not noticed this thread before...

Congrats on your tribe taking a net +317 villages from your enemy last week. You must be proud. Looks like most of the inhabitants of your world are still scared of grey. Me? I prefer to turn red to blue (actually, red to yellow is my preferred conversion). When you stop taking barbarians and start taking out enemy villages then please pop back. Until then..

Once again, we noble everything around us that is not blue. We are in this for the long haul and our enemies actually fight back so we dont leave gaps in our clusters.

We essentially did when we controlled the whole western half of the world and proceeded to wipe out every other tribe.

Shame on the rest of the tribes for not banning together against #1 when they saw they inevitable coming. Guess they were just waiting in line for the next merge.

mordecairule

Shame on the rest of the tribes for not banning together against #1 when they saw they inevitable coming. Guess they were just waiting in line for the next merge.
Shame on them indeed, but to be fair, they would not have beaten us anyways :icon_cool:

torflek

not embarrassing, since i didn't make a claim as to how many internals you're nobling--i simply asked you. i did, however, make a claim about how you noble barbs like fiends. it must be a pretty heavy number, since these are the only other actual tribes on your world, and you've only taken a net 317 off of them:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: AF, GX, VX-Myr

Total conquers:
Side 1: 3,181
Side 2: 1,526
Difference: 1,655
Side 1: 509
Side 2: 192
Difference: 317

---

i mean, come on. -WE- hardly has any enemy tribes left, as most enemies are tribeless now, and we've still taken like 500 from one tribe (TATEC) alone this week

lol, only 300 for there complete tribe? Hell that's laughable, I alone took over 100 villages last week. There world really is inactive.

waterdrinker

Shame on them indeed, but to be fair, they would not have beaten us anyways :icon_cool:

Probably not, but it makes for a more dramatic ending.

lol, only 300 for there complete tribe? Hell that's laughable, I alone took over 100 villages last week. There world really is inactive.

From the last 7 days
Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 LIFE 3338