still the same old w22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Still old boring world 22.. amf.. HEY DELETE ALL YOUR ALLIES AND KILL EACH OTHER!!! ^^

I never SLEEP! -summer is here!-

DeletedUser

Its summer already over there o.0

Heck, cyclone season isn't over here and it looks like there's more rain (and cyclones for those up north :eek:) on the way.

And W22 is boring, we recently had a flood of activity, though when I told everyone off for bickering and being idiots they all seem to have gone away.

DeletedUser54315

The external forums maybe boring but I have always been able to find plenty to do in game as I am sure do those that remain who still actively play this world.

DeletedUser

Its summer already over there o.0
And W22 is boring, we recently had a flood of activity, though when I told everyone off for bickering and being idiots they all seem to have gone away.
Yo may be an active 'forum' player Lewd, but when it comes to playing I guess it was always boring for you.
You sound like your good friends Broly & Starkilller saying that.

W22 was never boring and less so at the moment.
Those who find it boring are either those who don't still play (although obviously by being here they would love to) or those who are being thrashed.

It's gone quiet here because everyone is attacking each other, but I guess you'll never find out what the game is like at this stage :)...only idiots do:icon_eek:

DeletedUser54315

It has been regularly said you helped keep the forum alive now it seems you are claiming to have killed it. Such power at such a young age!

but I guess you'll never find out what the game is like at this stage :)...only idiots do:icon_eek:

We regularly attack people for giving up and going back to real life but probably because we are all jealous they have been able to break the addiction!

AndyJc

Forums are slow, but ingame its pretty quick atm if you want to play.

DeletedUser

We regularly attack people for giving up and going back to real life but probably because we are all jealous they have been able to break the addiction!
Exactly skinny and that's why i referred to us as idiots which we are.

However, someone who qualifies more as a voyeur rather than a player, with over 6,500 forum posts can hardly call anyone an idiot...... for bickering :)
Maybe he would like to be a 'policeman' when he grows up

DeletedUser

Yo may be an active 'forum' player Lewd, but when it comes to playing I guess it was always boring for you.
You sound like your good friends Broly & Starkilller saying that.

W22 was never boring and less so at the moment.
Those who find it boring are either those who don't still play (although obviously by being here they would love to) or those who are being thrashed.

It's gone quiet here because everyone is attacking each other, but I guess you'll never find out what the game is like at this stage :)...only idiots do:icon_eek:

I am too busy for any account at this point in the game really if I wanted to play actively. Its boring on the forums though - and that's the perspective I have on W22. The forums usually have the scandals, the drama, the gossip - kind of like Gossip Girl things, but for men :icon_eek:

It has been regularly said you helped keep the forum alive now it seems you are claiming to have killed it. Such power at such a young age!

Well, to an extent.

Exactly skinny and that's why i referred to us as idiots which we are.

However, someone who qualifies more as a voyeur rather than a player, with over 6,500 forum posts can hardly call anyone an idiot...... for bickering :)
Maybe he would like to be a 'policeman' when he grows up

Bear in mind, I've gained about 15% of my total post count since my last unbanning on the 27th of February alone.

And its not your bickering - its mainly the $CoD$ members, AndyJC and similar.

DeletedUser

I am too busy for any account at this point in the game really if I wanted to play actively. Its boring on the forums though - and that's the perspective I have on W22. The forums usually have the scandals, the drama, the gossip - kind of like Gossip Girl things, but for men :icon_eek:

Well, to an extent.

Bear in mind, I've gained about 15% of my total post count since my last unbanning on the 27th of February alone.

And its not your bickering - its mainly the $CoD$ members, AndyJC and similar.

woo $CoD$ got a mention

DeletedUser

Exactly!!!..and that's my point.
You are here just because of pure addiction to a bunch of boring Game Forums
Those who are bickering at least have the excuse that they're playing. What's yours?

It's alright critisising others, but ask yourself if you're guilty of the same crime before you do
Your bragging about the 15% post increase overshadows Cod OD bragging of course. Great cause to be proud about. Congratulations

DeletedUser

Exactly!!!..and that's my point.
You are here just because of pure addiction to a bunch of boring Game Forums
Those who are bickering at least have the excuse that they're playing. What's yours?

It's alright critisising others, but ask yourself if you're guilty of the same crime before you do
Your bragging about the 15% post increase overshadows Cod OD bragging of course. Great cause to be proud about. Congratulations

Yes, I am :icon_redface: My excuse is I enjoy telling off noobs, I ensure the forum is cleansed of them.

And I do brag about my post count. I do have an ego problem >_>

DeletedUser

Yes, I am :icon_redface: My excuse is I enjoy telling off noobs, I ensure the forum is cleansed of them.

And I do brag about my post count. I do have an ego problem >_>

Well lewder, We all wish you would get lost with your over sized ego.
Also What is your oversized ego compensating for?

AndyJc

Lewder what more do you want?

In the past few weeks the number one tribe have collapsed, a new world war has been declared, a number of big world players have quit etc etc.
Its more interesting than my other worlds atm.

DeletedUser

I do have an ego problem

Then it is you who makes the forum boring by satisfying your ego?
Your problem is not your ego (if it was you wouldn't admit it):)
Sounds more like an forum addiction to the point that you actually have started to believe you're a Mod. Look it up on the internet. It's a common condition and you can get help. The 1st step is recognising your problem:)

We're lucky you're not playing..at least we still have noobs to keep us interested there.

P.S.
your 15% increase is of course marked by a huge quality decline, not to mention the fact that you are hardly informed these days

DeletedUser

Then it is you who makes the forum boring by satisfying your ego?
Your problem is not your ego (if it was you wouldn't admit it):)
Sounds more like an forum addiction to the point that you actually have started to believe you're a Mod. Look it up on the internet. It's a common condition and you can get help. The 1st step is recognising your problem:)

We're lucky you're not playing..at least we still have noobs to keep us interested there.

P.S.
your 15% increase is of course marked by a huge quality decline, not to mention the fact that you are hardly informed these days

And the 15% increase is 95% + from GD sections, where nobody cares about misinformation etc.

And yes, I haz an ego thing.

@Da eDGe -> I criticize people IG because I have played IG in the past and know they could have done better.

And yes, its more interesting than some worlds, but many are far more interesting.

DeletedUser

And the 15% increase is 95% + from GD sections, where nobody cares about misinformation etc.

@Da eDGe -> I criticize people IG because I have played IG in the past and know they could have done better.

And yes, its more interesting than some worlds, but many are far more interesting.

you got rimmed , restarted then stacked with other peoples troops

as far as i can tell ingame your a failure , maybe you think posts per day is a stat any one cares about ,

for me i dont care about ppd , infact any forum related stat.

your telling off noobs , wow impressive , have you ever thought that maybe people dont come and post here because they know some non playing person always has a righteous command to flame them , because of spelling,grammar, not knowing EXACTLY the same info as you do etc etc

the others are right , your posts used to be informative , now you think your some sort of forum police who has rights to tell other people off for forum behavior and in game actions , when you openly admit you suck in game ,

your a young kid , it is summer where you live , go out side and enjoy it ,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

..and I suppose you don't either. We''l keep a note of that thank you.

"And yes, I haz an ego thing" this is a self contradicting statement :)
see Broly's & Rip's post as a guide to how you can appear egotist since you'd obviously love to.. or for the best and biggest ego example in TW look for AusKilla and then come back and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.