still the same old w22

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyu

LOL go away the fourms are made for the worlds. when they open a world they make afourm for it not the other way around . so if you consider spamming in the fourms is more importent to play the game that you guys talking about . then yes he find a realy beter way to spent his time .:lol:

edit:

he was agood spammer i never saw someone saying he is agood player maybe cuse he got rimmd but i can eazily be wrong .
and mate get your facts straight he was arespected poster even when he left w22. people didnt flame or spamm him cuse he quited they did cuse he started to talk aloot without knowing the facts .

Yes. I find it a pretty obvious fact that the world forums are made for the worlds and the current and former players of these worlds to discuss world events however the general section is a section where former players and current players can discuss things only semi-related/not related to the actuall world like we are doing now. I don't consider posting on the forum more important then playing and i'm actually looking foward to re-joining the game by joining a pre-made made by your lovely Dutch mod Kdeb.

He's an average spammer and I think he's a good player, plus if you actually took time to read lewder's and my posts you cuold of worked out that the only reason that lewder got rimmed was because he was busy doing real stuff (which is more important them some internet game) and because storms effected his internet connectiom. Also I responded to that last bit in my last post if you read it properly before posting that message.

DeletedUser

Just go away lewder, you dont play W22 So you cant judge anybody that does, Just because you "use" to play.
You obviously couldnt cut it as a half decent player.

But I can obviously own you on PnP.

Well the difference is that lewder is one forum poster and the w22 section is a whole community of posters. I mean I could have a secret w22 for all you know :p. but for your peace of mind I did use to have an account on this world but alas it was very boring so I quit soon after start-up.

You might enjoy taking part in an intelligent debate once in a while but it seems your no good at taking part in them. I don't need to study the w22 section to work that one out. I've lurked here before :icon_wink:

Lewder was a good player on w22 for time time played untill RL got in the way, I see you all used to worship the lewder but as soon as he quits the world he becomes some sort of village idiot, once players play the world for a while as well as lewder had they can quit and with some well informed contacts that play the world and some decent lurking can understand the world better then some people actually still active in the world.

I actually just said that the quality of the world 22 players were bad. I'm sure some good players exist like on all worlds however I said that the posting quality of this forum was low (sowwy kdeb) and that jumping on lewder with a bucket full of hate because he had something better to do with his time then play tribalwars seems pretty ridicolous to me.

I was never exactly a good player - though under an alias I did grow to be a good player. And what is funny is I havn't been playing since July 1st. Its now March 17th.

You guys are slow at figuring out that I havn't been playing the world. And yes, I have better things to do than go about staying up until 2-3am every night to play Tribal Wars, falling asleep in class and nearing social collapse.

DeletedUser

You guys are slow at figuring out that I havn't been playing the world. And yes, I have better things to do than go about staying up until 2-3am every night to play Tribal Wars, falling asleep in class and nearing social collapse.

like... staying up and watching your post count go up while drinking sour grape juice?

DeletedUser

stop the trolling.
I am sad to have a general diccussion closed, but this could get nasty and get lots of people angry

Status
Not open for further replies.