[Stolen] How you you look?

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

DeletedUser115558

NAM Call Centre invites application for its - SPY ZONE

Apply only if you fulfill these Qualities

1. A LEGEND
2. Good at using "#ptrscr"3. Skype and FB muncher4. Ready to Betray in the name of Friendship Go Blue, we Hate RED

[Spoil]
cat-office.gif
[/Spoil]

Deleted User - 10618707

What level of stupidity does it take to understand the shit that you post?

DeletedUser

I want to know what tribe Raavna is in so I can openly ridicule the leaders for recruiting him.

DeletedUser

He is actually just another NAM troll. One of nuggets externals accounts

Deleted User - 10618707

Figured he was in Golden. They seem to share lots in common.

Randomly flaming people is actually fun :D^

DeletedUser118752

On another note, i rarely understand wtf raavna says or means, ain't gonna lie :|

Deleted User - 10618707

I just nod along so he doesn't try to elucidate his point (omg)

DeletedUser118236

Raavna - Exquisite, newspaper reading, excreting pig species that makes all topics about them, co-playing, or cats.

1149a22773156b8fa6b50d1402cdd5c5.jpg

DeletedUser115558

funny-cat-gif1.gif

Thank you Sir, kindly read this thread " https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?276164-Misuse-of-CO-Play-Facility "

I had been warn by the Moderator so was quiet , fyi before this thread was closed by mod not a single player came to defend the point raised by me, here i am also adding very few came in support too, i am thankful to those who associated themselves with this.

And thread topic itself clarify many things, Co-play is a facility which is under mass misuse. I am not against Co-play, i said this earlier in that thread but on certain condition it actually harming the right of every player to have equal opportunity to play this game.

This is My Last and final comment on this topic, Now you all feel Happy and enjoy, when everyone is agree who the hell i am here to speak for the rest of the 90% of the player who not turned here on external forum and keep loosing villages with unsung story, they even don't know how his/her neighbor grown so fast. Well Done you Guys ..Hats off for you

Last edited by a moderator: